Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
have anyone version 0.37 and can share it ?
I prefer to wait on playing 0.37. X3
I got 2 grab the Patreon version be4 it got NUKED, and its pretty
BROKEN for stage/map with green eyes dog enemies, since they don't atk meh or I'm not doing sumthin r8t here. XwX
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022
I prefer to wait on playing 0.37. X3
I got 2 grab the Patreon version be4 it got NUKED, and its pretty
BROKEN for stage/map with green eyes dog enemies, since they don't atk meh or I'm not doing sumthin r8t here. XwX
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
green container from the discord it is said that its for the next update and will be obtainable then other than that idk

Nov 6, 2022
this contains modified gun and inventory ive tried again to mess with the camera idk if it worked let me know if you notice a difference

Nov 6, 2022
this one is the same as the other one except it is without the modified inventory all else is the same this is just to pass some of the areas that require the cards(ive added all cards to one of these and for some reason they just dont work so you will still need to collect them) enjoy :D

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
So wait are the cheats for this version updated?
Edit: Ignore me, I am dumb lol
I still wish it was easier to get past the gold wolf, especially if you dont have shoes

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022
ive added my cheats to the forum here the 2 on the previous page one with inventory and other cheats and one without the inventory whilst retaining its other cheats aswell.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes