johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
I mean is practically just bug fixes.

EDIT: i had also forgotten to add the Nephelym gallery thing :coldsweat:
yes. yes they did. didnt they? *looks out the windows* it's a beautiful night outside. almost makes me wanna run away from this. XD

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
This is the kind of game that kind of screams for a boosted save file with a bunch of pokemon Nephelym already caught and ready to fuck, isn't it?

Reactions: DarthLeo

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
This is the kind of game that kind of screams for a boosted save file with a bunch of pokemon Nephelym already caught and ready to fuck, isn't it?
If you want to take the game out of it sure. Otherwise it's just an interactive gallery.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
yep walking bit slow cheatengine can speed you up ^^ or you need 1 day to walk from 1 way to another xD

Watapon

Apr 17, 2017
Mind sharing your cheatengine method of increasing speed? The game is near unplayable at the normal walking speed.

nodren

Aug 5, 2016
Mind sharing your cheatengine method of increasing speed? The game is near unplayable at the normal walking speed.
On the right side under Unradomizer is " Enable Speedhack " klick it and now you can multiply you speed below

Watapon

Apr 17, 2017
On the right side under Unradomizer is " Enable Speedhack " klick it and now you can multiply you speed below
Thanks, looks like I was using a pretty old version that lacked that functionality. After playing for a while, it seems to the only animation available is female fox and male wolf. Also, I have never encountered male foxes, female wolves, and male cows no matter how many times I've tried.

Last edited:

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
I get a "fatal error" whenever i try to buy something. This look really promising, but i do need to buy items in order to capture the goodies, don't i?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks, looks like I was using a pretty old version that lacked that functionality. After playing for a while, it seems to the only animation available is female fox and male wolf. Also, I have never encountered male foxes, female wolves, and male cows no matter how many times I've tried.
there are 2 more animations you missed in that version. Male human with Kraken (by the beach, go through desert to reach) and female human with wolf.
With the new version male human + female fox

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
tried it CE didn't work so mabey I'm doing it wrong start out with 1000 put that in then changed the address or value

mori072

May 5, 2017
Another Early Build is out, 0.609 Alpha.

Has new Futa Breeder and Futa x Bovaur animation.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
tried it CE didn't work so mabey I'm doing it wrong start out with 1000 put that in then changed the address or value
Cheat Engine does work with this game, you might be changing the vendor's money instead of your own.

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
mhhmmm, there is no sound yet right? and I noticed a bug: since I played a little I capture a wolf and a fox lady but than only male fox show up for me, nothing I can do about it. I tested this further with the cows and harpies its the same. I only get males... Is there some cache I could delete? Maybe this will reset it... I like to see the female breeder - male wolf animation... BTW can somebody post a list of available breeding animations?

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes