Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
See? That's exactly my point! This will never be a ''game'' unless you consider a animation viewer a game.
I'd love to get mad at this, or the dev, but I never been a patreon, and would never be considering the level of professionalism here in display and the crippled snail speed of the development lol
I've been a patron. It changes nothing. Maybe Mr. Helmsman listens only to 20-a-month pats, I don't know.

D

Deleted member 1606434

I've been a patron. It changes nothing. Maybe Mr. Helmsman listens only to 20-a-month pats, I don't know.
Yes, indeed. I don't know for sure, but it seems he listens only to a handful of people and these people pretty much dictate the course of the game, and that's so shitty because it means you don't have your hands, as a dev, on the reins of your own goddamn project.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
its actually a simple fix of replacing files that will be fixed when the next patch comes out. Here is the link that the dev gave until .738

Mega
Now I’m getting dxgigetdebuginterface1 error, but game runs, the problem is, it shuts down my computer... I guess my PC can’t handle it like most other Unity Games out there for some reason.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That was answered two pages ago. I haven't seen it myself but apparently you just take the exit directly behind the player's house. Whether she's right there or you have to walk for a bit, I can't say.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Considering its just him, he has done pretty well.

Yes, they all look to similar, some of the cocks are pretty bad and all the vaginas are terrible. But the world is pretty good and the mechanics don't break that often. I really wish he would do something about the awful fannys but I doubt he ever will.

Reactions: Sigarette5

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Keep dreaming eh I mean I remember a pathetic excuse ... in the end what he say was that he is too lazy to work on that feature

Yes, indeed. I don't know for sure, but it seems he listens only to a handful of people and these people pretty much dictate the course of the game, and that's so shitty because it means you don't have your hands, as a dev, on the reins of your own goddamn project.
when people blame him for such a bad game he will say: it's not my fault because I listened to my patrons so blame them for their bad decisions :WeSmart::LUL::KEK:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen it happen a lot of times.
Usually the most hardcore, loudest and highest paying patrons are furries.. and they tend to ruin things.

Oct 25, 2019
Is there any solution to get rid of this stupid lost consciousness when fall? Running all over land to some locations is damnit boring and long, and life is too short to waste time for this. And yes, i know about portals, but in some cases easiest way is jump to desired location (aka demons or wolves), and this stupid "innovation" ruined these all easy ways.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
cheat game
add money
infinite lust
enabled spirit form
infinite spirit
max trait level
all barns
max all fluids
win surprise sex
all portals
go home
remove cheats
You missed one, which is also missing from the list of cheats in the OP. The full list of cheat codes is:
  • add money
  • add Favor
  • infinite lust
  • enable spirit form
  • infinite spirit
  • max trait level
  • all barns
  • max all fluids
  • win surprise sex
  • all portals
  • go home
  • remove cheats
You have to use the settings menu to enter codes, which must be entered exactly as shown, spaces and case matter.

I only downloaded this game a few days ago and wasn't too sure what I was supposed to be doing, but thankfully I noticed the link in the OP for the which has a whole load of info about the game. After spending some time reading through pretty much every page there I now have a much better understanding of what to do etc! Many thanks to those who created the Wiki for the benefit of others. (y)

Reactions: MrMax
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes