Billding

Nov 26, 2016
UE4 people for those who were wondering what engine. Game feels amazing for a early alpha build, with this in mind and animations my guess: completion 2021.
But it runs smooth on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
opened it not impressed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
On the right side under Unradomizer is " Enable Speedhack " klick it and now you can multiply you speed below
do you have to do something else beside click apply? it does not seem to work for me. also what time of value is the money?

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
You may have to change the value in the text field below the speedhack checkbox from 1.0 to 4 (4x speed) or anything else. Otherwise if you just hit apply you stay at normal speed because the default value is 1x.

Regarding money just enter the value of your current amount and hit search. Its recommended you do this at the shop because 1. it shows your amount and 2. you can quickly decrease the amount and rescan for the decreased value.

//edit: So far I am disappointed by this update. Nearly all combinations that wer enot possible before it tells me "not available" in this version as well. I have no idea what has been updated but it definitely lack of content.

mori072

May 5, 2017
//edit: So far I am disappointed by this update. Nearly all combinations that wer enot possible before it tells me "not available" in this version as well. I have no idea what has been updated but it definitely lack of content.
The new animation in 0.609 is Futa breeder x Bovaur.

In the next update you'll be able to breed any creature including the one that doesn't has mating animation yet as well.

Just be patient. The creator is updating this game like every week.

Last edited:

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
this game has so much potential but also its just in the beginning, lots of animations have to be made. I would like to see at least 3 different animations randomly on each breeding - that would make it a lot more playable.

rtj303

Oct 15, 2016
Ver 0.6099

Changelog

-New Feature: Realtime Physics

-New Sex Animation: Male Breeder with Female Bovaur (Use the same animation as Futa Breeder x Bovaur)

-Mate Nephelym without Animations

-Fixed Issues

Improved weights for female and futa breeders. Their underwear should especially be better now.

zero4life

May 15, 2017
game is great so far, just wish that there was some type of audio... maybe i'm the only one but some ambient noise or something would help it so much. but thanks for the upload :)

Reactions: Dictateur

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
so no way to edit the values I need to get the monsters than buy em a cage
You can edit your money, then you can buy collars and catch the creatures, there are only a few worth catching at this point, look at the changelog to see what ones with scenes.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
You can edit your money, then you can buy collars and catch the creatures, there are only a few worth catching at this point, look at the changelog to see what ones with scenes.
what then ?

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Same as @Fushan I find the Foxen and Wolves monster, but can't find female Wolves, only male one pops up
And bovaur animations were added but we can't get money to buy a house for them except with cheats.

Last edited:

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
New build dropped .610

New Feature: Key Rebinding and New Options UI
New Sex Animation: Female Seraphim with Female Demon

Fixed Issues

Main menu button now works.
Camera/control/crash issues after banging the Kraken.
Stamina doesn't increase when appropriate.
Futa breeder skirt clipping reduced.
Vulwarg dick clipping.

From this Phase:

New Feature: Realtime Physics
New Feature: Mate Nephelym without Animations
New Feature: Futa Breeder
New Feature: Control the Sex Animations
New Feature: Fast Travel

New Sex Animation: Male Breeder with Female Bovaur
New Sex Animation: Futa Breeder with Female Bovaur
New Sex Animation: Female Foxen with Male Breeder

Fixed: Time dilation bug.
Fixed: Dialogue Improvements
Fixed: Items stacks not disappearing when at 0.
Fixed: Crash in Gallery.
Fixed: Wrong Nephelym was losing lust.
Fixed: Merchants have no items on loading saved game.
Fixed: Upgraded engine to latest hotfix.
Fixed: Sex Animation Improvements
Fixed: The cursed item stack bug.
Fixed: Possible crash when buying items.
Fixed: Skipping a breeding animation can no longer be used to generate offspring.
Fixed: Issue with fur tick groups and physics.
Fixed: Bug and possible crash when running out of energy during an encounter.

Known Issues

Sex scenes pause briefly after the orgasm.
Titan offspring camera is not ideal.

Potential Issues

Random encounters stop after some time.
Reports of a crash when harvesting.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes