Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Guys how many years will you cry about him milking money? dose It change anything In the past? dose It change It anything now? he was earning money back then, he also milking them right now I am wrong? I mean I dont like him and I stop play this big scam long time ago, but for god sake Its just sad seeing you all keep going and going and going about how bad he Is while he dont give a shit about "you" I mean he still earning dollars from as much lack work as he can while most of you had to work very hard for every dollar I get It Its sad and depressing but Its It what It Is.

~Scam others or be scammed by others~ DerelictHelmsman.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Guys how many years will you cry about him milking money? dose It change anything In the past? dose It change It anything now? he was earning money back then, he also milking them right now I am wrong? I mean I dont like him and I stop play this big scam long time ago, but for god sake Its just sad seeing you all keep going and going and going about how bad he Is while he dont give a shit about "you" I mean he still earning dollars from as much lack work as he can while most of you had to work very hard for every dollar I get It Its sad and depressing but Its It what It Is.

~Scam others or be scammed by others~ DerelictHelmsman.
You missed the point.
You warn about milking or scams not to hope that the scammer changes but to inform others in the hope that they don't join the ranks and those that support with the smallest glimmer of hope that the project will get better stop wasting their money.

If enough people stop supporting, the dev will either have to rethink things or give up on the venture all together. The problem isn't the scammers but those who are too kind spirited, hardheaded, stupid and/or delusional to notice the writing on the wall thus allowing the scam to continue.

You don't want to hear about it? Turn a blind eye and move on.
You complaining about people point out the scam isn't going to change anything either.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Dere I think has been putting the game on backburner and isn't a modeler/animator
Partially right. Before botn he was a freelance 3d artist so he does have experience in creating 3d models and it's always shown, the models have always been the highlight of his game.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
this is exactly why they should stop supporting this game. The developer seems to wake up only when the abandoned tag comes out for fear of no longer receiving patreon subscriptions but it's disrespectful that to remove the abandoned tag he adds two bullshit things, he's taking the piss out of us big time...guys wake up don't support this game anymore because otherwise we have the opposite reaction
can't tell stupid people what to do with their money I guess.

Only dev I know who does it worse is Fek

Reactions: ElfLover23

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
its not the bar in the top left would be blue if it was spirit form
Not 100% accurate.
The blue bar is for the spirit form, yes.
When the player activates their spirit form, the blue bar empties, and must refill all the way once more to reactivate spirit form if the player turns back into a human.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Not 100% accurate.
The blue bar is for the spirit form, yes.
When the player activates their spirit form, the blue bar empties, and must refill all the way once more to reactivate spirit form if the player turns back into a human.
the orange bar is for lust, the blue one for spirit, the easiest way to fill it up is to get laid with the one who give you the quest to change into a spirit by capturing a foxen, the lust can be refilled at the house but if I remember correctly, the blue one can't recharge there.
Cheat code: Infinite Lust = the orange bar will be always full. Infinit Spirit will make the blue bar always full

May 25, 2022
hey guys I have created a new variant of ayrshire for the first time in the creator mode, I have saved her with a different name. Will this new variant show up on the game?

mthls

Apr 3, 2024
I played the most recent patch 0.761.3
And yet haven't figured out how to increase Player/Character/Breeder Stat Rank from E -> S in 3 category [Libido / Fertility / Aptitude]
Please lemme know if anyone figured it how how the game works now. I"m busted.

Jaltus

Sep 19, 2017
Is there a current custom preset pack for the game someone could post? Haven't played this in ages and recall that there used to be loads of custom skins.

Wregax

Jul 21, 2020
the orange bar is for lust, the blue one for spirit, the easiest way to fill it up is to get laid with the one who give you the quest to change into a spirit by capturing a foxen, the lust can be refilled at the house but if I remember correctly, the blue one can't recharge there.
Cheat code: Infinite Lust = the orange bar will be always full. Infinit Spirit will make the blue bar always full
quick question, how do I apply that cheat codes? Last time I played this, there was a type bar in the settings menu, but I can't find it anymore. Having more lust is almost a requirement from what I can remember...

EDIT: NVM found it, command prompt was bound to "Tilde" but not my actual tilde button, which is displayed as " ` " in the keybindings, when I changed that to it.

rocket1league

Dec 16, 2021
I played the most recent patch 0.761.3
And yet haven't figured out how to increase Player/Character/Breeder Stat Rank from E -> S in 3 category [Libido / Fertility / Aptitude]
Please lemme know if anyone figured it how how the game works now. I"m busted.
Unfortunately the latest game version is more broken than it was during the testing build. This is a bug among several other glaring issues like the ones around muscular, chubby, and slender right now. Who knows if the developer is going to patch this soon since it already has been about two months.

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
I'm not finding anything on the wiki on which Nephelym are best for each stat. Anyone who has a list? I currently have A in Libido and Aptitude, and trying to get A, or better in Fertility.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes