Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
An actual Questlog would be nice.
For example which Traits does Kybelle require?
I think "Hung", "Busty" or "Booty" seem to fit her tastes, I suppose the other Blessed ones are equally cryptical about their demands once you reach them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
An actual Questlog would be nice.
For example which Traits does Kybelle require?
I think "Hung", "Busty" or "Booty" seem to fit her tastes, I suppose the other Blessed ones are equally cryptical about their demands once you reach them.
For keystone quests, check the quest board up the hill before the town. That's tell you who, what race, what level and what traits.
For example:
Kybele will only accept Vulwargs of Lv4 and higher.
With Males enabled, I think she wants a Male with the Hung trait.
With males disabled and not all is Futa, she'll request a Female with the Buxom trait (for some reason, this means huge ass in this world).
If all is Futa, she'll want a Futa with the Meaty trait.

Monarch just wants a Lv5 Swift Foxen.
Dryad wants a Lv7 Hornball Bee Girl.
Xenia wants a Fertile Akabeko. Not sure of the level requirement here.
Petra wants a Nymphomaniac Dragon. Again, not sure of level.

Mega Slime doesn't anybody. There's two ways to get her keystone.
One is to sex her to sleep and then steal it, but it will make her sad forever.
The other is to sex her, talk to her about the orb and then head to the Cove of Rapture. Sex the Kraken Lady and then dive off the pier and search around for a girl that is part oyster. You can't sex her but she will let you take the pearl she dropped. Bring that back to Mega Slime and trade it for her keystone.

That's pretty much all I can remember off the top of my head for now.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For keystone quests, check the quest board up the hill before the town. That's tell you who, what race, what level and what traits.
For example:
Kybele will only accept Vulwargs of Lv4 and higher.
With Males enabled, I think she wants a Male with the Hung trait.
With males disabled and not all is Futa, she'll request a Female with the Buxom trait (for some reason, this means huge ass in this world).
If all is Futa, she'll want a Futa with the Meaty trait.
I kept checking the Board, but Kybelle's request was never part of it... gues I have to capture myself some Meaty Vulwarg than... since I am not a fan of the trait vissually I avoided it.
Btw, is there a way to increase the likelyhood of traits being inherited?
I wanted to build myself a certain Monster but each time the Offspring is generated it either has none or one Trait left, even if both Parents have 2 corresponding traits

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I kept checking the Board, but Kybelle's request was never part of it... gues I have to capture myself some Meaty Vulwarg than... since I am not a fan of the trait vissually I avoided it.
Btw, is there a way to increase the likelyhood of traits being inherited?
I wanted to build myself a certain Monster but each time the Offspring is generated it either has none or one Trait left, even if both Parents have 2 corresponding traits
You have to click the "Special Requests" button to see the quests given to you by the specials.
It's pretty much a crapshoot unless one of them also has the Potent trait which increases the likelihood of the traits being passed down. Building yourself one particular monster is nigh-on impossible without save editing.
Traits seem more likely to pass down depending on World Level and parent quality level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what do you mean?
I can think of three things:
1: Interesting gameplay
2: Less grind
3: Open the teleports MUCH sooner

When in actual fact, he must have read those while staring into the Yin-Yang Mirror.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can think of three things:
1: Interesting gameplay
2: Less grind
3: Open the teleports MUCH sooner

When in actual fact, he must have read those while staring into the Yin-Yang Mirror.
I could think about a few more, esspecialy targeted breeding for traits

Reactions: slick97

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well most of them seem to affect exp gain for the Monster right now aside of changeing their physical appearance, while others affect the breeding (i.e. Fertile)
Yeah but it’s like, traits affect breeding, so you can get better traits, so you can breed better, so…

I wish more traits affected appearance. Or maybe if there was a way to have them modify behaviour. IDK, something besides just breeding.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wish more traits affected appearance. Or maybe if there was a way to have them modify behaviour. IDK, something besides just breeding.
I have encounteres traits for
Big Ass
Big Boobs
Big Dick
Slender Body
Chuby/Meaty Body
Fat Body
So far.
Not sure what more traits could be added for Physical appearance and since the none sentinal Nephelym act like animals they don't have a personality which could be affected by traits

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have encounteres traits for
Big Ass
Big Boobs
Big Dick
Slender Body
Chuby/Meaty Body
Fat Body
So far.
Not sure what more traits could be added for Physical appearance and since the none sentinal Nephelym act like animals they don't have a personality which could be affected by traits
I’m not sure what to add either, but I just feel like all the stat-related traits are borderline pointless. There used to be a trait which gave abnormal colour schemes, which got removed for some reason.

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes