odino

Aug 14, 2017
Lol, yeah.
Developer doesnt like working on males, this is why theres so little male variants and also why there wont ever be any MalexMale action.
lol this is breeding game hole male male go for only give birth to poo dont think thats called breeding hehe

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I haven't really played since 0.667. Just waiting for the sound before pledging on their Patreon, it's also stressful to start over at every version even with the cheat. :S
If you get the save not compatible error just do the following.

Open the most recent version of the game
Start a new character and save file, make sure its in a save slot you can tell the difference between
Close the game
Go to
Open both your outdated save and the quick one
Compare the version number and change the "outdated" ones number

Right now the current version number is 27 that should make the save compatible again.

Save the change to the outdated save, download it and place in your save file location. If you want to be safe name it an unused number like 8.sav or something

Open the game and load the modified save number.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
what theres bats by my house sweet but i dont know about getting smaller i think its the cowish ones and the cat ones gets pretty small

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i usually uses the cheats and build all the housing stuff but did notice like a so9me rocks underneath a set of stairs but i just thought was one of the habitats

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Trick: Grab a futa titan and a futa bat early on, three of each if possible. You can use these to breed all other creatures larger or smaller as needed. Every creature type can eventually be bred to Normal size, enabling all sex animations with the MC.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i dont like those giant sized ones though i wish there were about the size of cassie or one of those smal fox ones

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
and the cows are so unrealistically big so i just try sticking to the nekos that being said when i accidentally stumbled onto the dragons i was like awesome sauce. like told you guys map was hard for me to see took me 6 hours to realise you need to be hind you homestead to get to nekos

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
is there a guide or a formula for getting breeding to work? or is it all random? so far I have only been able to get the breeder to breed with bovaur female and the bovaur male to breed with the bovaur female, any other attempts just say mated.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
is there a guide or a formula for getting breeding to work? or is it all random? so far I have only been able to get the breeder to breed with bovaur female and the bovaur male to breed with the bovaur female, any other attempts just say mated.
The higher the fertility stat the better. From my gameplay experience anything above 15 for both is almost guarenteed success.

Reactions: ejmuerte

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Sorry man didn't mean to my review double posted don't know how to fix

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The higher the fertility stat the better. From my gameplay experience anything above 15 for both is almost guarenteed success.
i usually use the cheats but after 30 i was like how many LVL are there LOL I assume your talking about the trait angel lady

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
i usually use the cheats but after 30 i was like how many LVL are there LOL I assume your talking about the trait angel lady
No, he is referring to the individual creature fertility stat. The Trait level from the angel is how likely a creature in the wild is to have a trait. Higher level=more traits occur more often.

Reactions: ZTex

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
so after reading a few times are you saying one affects how your children get stats and one effects the stats things in the wild have.

however correct me if im wrong but isn't that saying the same thing. like i don't know what make is but i grab a IDK lvl 30 neko and breed her aren't i guaranteed to have better traits or is it still different.

Last edited:

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
so after reading a few times are you saying one affects how your children get stats and one effects the stats things in the wild have.

however correct me if im wrong but isn't that saying the same thing. like i don't know what make is but i grab a IDK lvl 30 neko and breed her aren't i guaranteed to have better traits or is it still different.
So there are traits, then there are stats. Traits are things like chubby, gaudy, sadistic. They are the little icons that creatures have that affect how they look or breed. Stats are things like allure or fertility. They are a numeric attribute that creatures have that can grow with level. Some traits affect stats, like fertile, which raises a creatures base fertility. See the screenshot below.

Reactions: ZTex
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes