mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Also, Cheat Engine has a speedhack function that works with this game just fine. It may say that it's not working, but it does. Just make sure to turn "surprise sex" off when using it because it affects the monster girls too and you'll get raped into unconsciousness before you've had time to blink.

• Haha
Reactions: nm79

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I can not find a cave with water in version 709A. Where there are small volatile nephelims. Where is she? Who can tell?

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
This would be amazing if you could somehow get your male breeder into the receiver role to a futa nephelym giver. Has anyone figured it out? Fuck, I'd pay for that.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This would be amazing if you could somehow get your male breeder into the receiver role to a futa nephelym giver. Has anyone figured it out? Fuck, I'd pay for that.
Not a fan of it, but maybe it is possible. With a hex editor you can change most things like traits, but gender as well. You can change the gender, but the body doesn't change (e.g. Cassie stays a futa even though you change her to female, you have to edit the appropriate things for that I guess). Some pages ago is a short guide for editing with the hex editor (would have to check, but a normal save editor might allow gender change as well).
Not sure if it works, but if then the animation would probably go through a non-existent vagina.

D

Deleted member 412147

the patreon side says " "
sounds intressting for me.
any iformations about that?

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Sadly, that's impossible. Game's hard-coded to only list fem/futa as receivers, and creature's looks are tied to its sex. If it's a male, then it'll only look and act male.
The only possible way, and it's still a low possibility, could be changing creature's sex during gameplay, using CheatEngine or similar program.
Since body parts are loaded in dynamically depending on creature's sex and race, it MIGHT be possible to go to breeding, select fem/futa reciever, and, while it's selected, go to CheatEngine, find the bit corresponding to its sex, swap it to male, then go back in game and start the animation.
If character data is stored in memory as explicit strings, like in saves, then it's smooth sailing, worst case you gotta dive in hex values, character's unique ID and memory offsets.
I'll give it a try later and report back.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I can not find a cave with water in version 709A. Where there are small volatile nephelims. Where is she? Who can tell?
If you mean the bat girls, just head over to your Titan Cave. Standing in front of it, look to your left at the river. Step into the river and rotate right a little bit. There's the cave entrance. Other option is to teleport to Hivelands portal and jump down into it.

Reactions: Iluha

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Sadly, that's impossible. Game's hard-coded to only list fem/futa as receivers, and creature's looks are tied to its sex. If it's a male, then it'll only look and act male.
The only possible way, and it's still a low possibility, could be changing creature's sex during gameplay, using CheatEngine or similar program.
Since body parts are loaded in dynamically depending on creature's sex and race, it MIGHT be possible to go to breeding, select fem/futa reciever, and, while it's selected, go to CheatEngine, find the bit corresponding to its sex, swap it to male, then go back in game and start the animation.
If character data is stored in memory as explicit strings, like in saves, then it's smooth sailing, worst case you gotta dive in hex values, character's unique ID and memory offsets.
I'll give it a try later and report back.
Well, it's not plain text, and I can't seem to figure out.
Sorry!

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I recently play a game. I created almost all the hybrids that are in Wikipedia for this game.:sneaky:))) A few questions for those who know. Why do we need a mermaid and can we interact with her like with others? Winged nephelim in the temple - what is it for? Sorry: Google translator.

Reactions: Watcher555

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I recently play a game. I created almost all the hybrids that are in Wikipedia for this game.:sneaky:))) A few questions for those who know. Why do we need a mermaid and can we interact with her like with others? Winged nephelim in the temple - what is it for? Sorry: Google translator.
The mermaid removes the Grungy trait from Nephilym you have and yourself, its a negative trait that halves your Allure stat. (Does nothing yet though)
The Seraphim in the temple is where you sell caught/bred Nephilym if you play it 'as intendet' without money cheat.
You can also raise the trait level there which increases the chances of wild Nephilym having one or multiple traits.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
(I resent that homophobic claim btw, not wanting to do male content doesnt make one a homophobe.), if he doenst like doing it he'll have to get someone else to do it.
@anon707 ok I'll be quick in this part

let's be consistent in what we say/write and do

END

Now

Dear @DerelictHelmsman

If you are seeking for feedback i can tell you one thing:

FFS if you said you dont choose those saturated colors presets and you said that you like simples presets for your nephelyms do not go there implementing those fugly presets that people like Goldi post or at least do something so that it can be deactivated.
If you have a lack of presets open the preset channel for everyone, your game is good really good but as i wrote before you take too much time in things that look simple.

Do not be stubborn and look for suggestions from people other than patreons and the game can improve incredibly.

Good Luck

PS: possibly ignored message, because this is not his discord server although he ignores you there too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Takue and Borg4574

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Dear @DerelictHelmsman

If you are seeking for feedback i can tell you one thing:

FFS if you said you dont choose those saturated colors presets and you said that you like simples presets for your nephelyms do not go there implementing those fugly presets that people like Goldi post or at least do something so that it can be deactivated.
If you have a lack of presets open the preset channel for everyone, your game is good really good but as i wrote before you take too much time in things that look simple.

Do not be stubborn and look for suggestions from people other than patreons and the game can improve incredibly.

Good Luck

PS: possibly ignored message, because this is not his discord server although he ignores you there too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I totally agree (y)

I said it before and ill say it again, the game "Looks" Awesome! and I want to see this game develop into something HUGE! Its why I joined as a patreon, I believe this has the potential to become the best game on the interwebs!

BUT

While im sure he is a hard worker and working his ass off doing everything he can do:ROFLMAO:, The project is definitely suffering due to the fact that he is doing it solo, he refuses to hire help to get the basics off the ground, he puts way too much focus on polls and the god awefull color schemes submitted by trolling patrons, he ignores the important things, like sound, animations, basic game systems, he needs some help. he has more than enough money to achieve this, Annnnnd thats why i'm no longer a patreon. if he wants me back as a patreon, he going to have to hire some help and make actual progress in development.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I totally agree (y)

I said it before and ill say it again, the game "Looks" Awesome! and I want to see this game develop into something HUGE! Its why I joined as a patreon, I believe this has the potential to become the best game on the interwebs!

BUT

While im sure he is a hard worker and working his ass off doing everything he can do:ROFLMAO:, The project is definitely suffering due to the fact that he is doing it solo, he refuses to hire help to get the basics off the ground, he puts way too much focus on polls and the god awefull color schemes submitted by trolling patrons, he ignores the important things, like sound, animations, basic game systems, he needs some help. he has more than enough money to achieve this, Annnnnd thats why i'm no longer a patreon. if he wants me back as a patreon, he going to have to hire some help and make actual progress in development.
I could not have written it better I always see comments from people asking for sound, new animations and things like that.
I think he should rethink his game development for example 1 or two builds adding new races or hybrids then switch to add sound in the next 1-2 builds then again switch to add new scenes in the next 1-2 build and so go interspersing. The problem that I see with the polls is that preferences remain in the hands of a few people(and they are in all their rights because they pay) but the level of satisfaction is very low(and I know you can not please everyone) because it's a very small sample of the population that the game have.

And I feel that at some point the work will only take a toll on him and will be at his most sensitive point the patreons

Reactions: Borg4574

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "armetyle0, post: 2159230, member: 1277504"]
Русалка удаляет черту Шероховатости с Нефилима, которая у вас есть, и у вас самих, это отрицательная черта, которая вдвое снижает ваш показатель Allure. (Пока ничего не делает)
Серафимы в храме - это место, где вы продаете пойманного / выведенного Нефилима, если вы играете его «как намеренный», не обманывая деньги.
Вы также можете поднять уровень черты, что увеличивает шансы дикого Нефилима на одну или несколько черт.
[/ QUOTE]

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
Can somebody post a save file? Its a bit painful to explore the lands on my ol'rig, lack of fps. ty ;3

Jul 17, 2018
This game does not work. I have tried to run it so many times on my laptop, and I always get the same message. Its not my laptop because I can play many other games, just not this one.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes