ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This game does not work. I have tried to run it so many times on my laptop, and I always get the same message. Its not my laptop because I can play many other games, just not this one.
That looks like your GPU doesn't support this game, perhaps old or drivers not up to date.

But the game works just fine.

Reactions: nm79 and Iluha

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
@anon707 ok I'll be quick in this part

View attachment 349291

let's be consistent in what we say/write and do

END

Now

Dear @DerelictHelmsman

If you are seeking for feedback i can tell you one thing:

FFS if you said you dont choose those saturated colors presets and you said that you like simples presets for your nephelyms do not go there implementing those fugly presets that people like Goldi post or at least do something so that it can be deactivated.
If you have a lack of presets open the preset channel for everyone, your game is good really good but as i wrote before you take too much time in things that look simple.

Do not be stubborn and look for suggestions from people other than patreons and the game can improve incredibly.

Good Luck

PS: possibly ignored message, because this is not his discord server although he ignores you there too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That picture was from 2017, have they said anything more about M/M? I really enjoy the game and would love to see it. Thanks!

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
That looks like your GPU doesn't support this game, perhaps old or drivers not up to date.

But the game works just fine.
Yeah, BOTN is definitely for the higher-end laptops or mid-range desktop PCs only.

Could we have a performance advisory in the OP so people without the needed hardware don't waste their time downloading it?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
so guys i know this may be a dumb question but.........can somebody pls explain me how to play the game or point me a tutorial link?
There isn't really a whole lot to do currently. If you plan to play without cheats the current progression is:
1:Buy housing
2:Capture creatures
3:Collect milk/semen to sell
4:Repeat from step 1
After you've unlocked all the houses and caught everything there is little left to do other than breeding for hybrids or trait combinations. The in game instructions are adequate enough for you to get your bearings, failing that the game has a wiki with a map that details everything if you'd rather not explore and just cut to the chase.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
There isn't really a whole lot to do currently. If you plan to play without cheats the current progression is:
1:Buy housing
2:Capture creatures
3:Collect milk/semen to sell
4:Repeat from step 1
After you've unlocked all the houses and caught everything there is little left to do other than breeding for hybrids or trait combinations. The in game instructions are adequate enough for you to get your bearings, failing that the game has a wiki with a map that details everything if you'd rather not explore and just cut to the chase.
ok sooooooo how to capture creature etc?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
QOL Suggestions:

1) Make it possible to rename, dismiss and sell nephs from ONE SCREEN rather than having to run all over the place to do this most basic & repetitive of functions.

2) Add a "family tree" button for nephs, because with 40+ nephs it's hard to remember who is related to who and inbreeding becomes impossible to avoid without this kind of information.

3) Optional random name generator for new captures.

4) "Piss off" interaction to make unwanted wild nephs despawn faster and make room for new ones to spawn in.

5) Potion vendor to let us just buy desired traits and slap them onto nephs.

6) Less hybrids, more ferals.

7) Various colors of "favorites" stars that can be applied neph profiles for easy tracking.

8) "Auto-sell" button that can be applied to female nephs to quickly dispose of offspring bloat.

9) "Travel Cheat" optional start with all pussy portals already unlocked. This would make save-game incompatibility over versions less painful, as exploration of the entire fucking map gets tedious after doing it six or seven times in a row.

10) Clothing options for nephs. You can sort-of ram it in with the Creator version by hand, but it doesn't help with all the Patreon-whale designs that get spammed by the dozen into every little tweak.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
2) Add a "family tree" button for nephs, because with 40+ nephs it's hard to remember who is related to who and inbreeding becomes impossible to avoid without this kind of information.
Not sure if this would be smart, I don't even know how the dev avoided Patreon because of incest (or maybe they don't pay that much attention? Though Cloud Meadow had it removed).
9) "Travel Cheat" optional start with all pussy portals already unlocked. This would make save-game incompatibility over versions less painful, as exploration of the entire fucking map gets tedious after doing it six or seven times in a row.
That would be nice, the money cheat might remove the grindy part, but the exploration takes too much as well without save compatibility.
10) Clothing options for nephs. You can sort-of ram it in with the Creator version by hand, but it doesn't help with all the Patreon-whale designs that get spammed by the dozen into every little tweak.
Specific progress is already a bit slow, some presets just seem to lengthen the changelog. He would have to create clothing for every race (because of how well it fits and specific body parts (wings)). And I don't see any real benefit for the game since nephelyms are just lustful creatures for sex/breeding (except blessed Nephelyms, but they often already have clothing).
But well, he already agreed that M/M content is a thing, so it doesn't seem his focus is on breeding only.

Edit:
3) Optional random name generator for new captures.
This is already in the game? If not optional, just type something in yourself.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Release Notes: 0.710 Alpha
  • Added Sylvan race, elf variant first with more to come in the next builds.
  • Completely overhauled Esoteric Glade.
  • Added automatic pregnancy and lust filtering for breeding menu.
  • Fixed various issues.
PRESETS ARE CHANGING
Soon I will make another major change to presets. Rather than internal and user presets, there will only be user presets. Assuming I can make the engine do it, the game will ship with a folder containing a trimmed down set of basic presets that you can remove and add to at will.
This will allow users to download or create only the presets they want. Also, I will be absolved of the painfully slow process of converting user presets to internal presets. This had to be done by hand, and was error prone.
Ideally this will be done for 0.711 along with the goblin variant.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Im super hyped for 0.711. I have so many presets i wanted to put in the game rather than just my copy of it. Being able to download other peoples presets will be epic!

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
That picture was from 2017, have they said anything more about M/M? I really enjoy the game and would love to see it. Thanks!
The M/M is totally discarded, he hardly has male characters in the game and if he could, he would eliminate the male characters and there would only be futas to what he has said

Im super hyped for 0.711. I have so many presets i wanted to put in the game rather than just my copy of it. Being able to download other peoples presets will be epic!
Finally good news, no more shitless presets from Goldi :poop:

Someone who is so kind to post the gdrive link I prefer that to mega

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The M/M is totally discarded, he hardly has male characters in the game and if he could, he would eliminate the male characters and there would only be futas to what he has said
Check the image from post #2,770 , it shows that he agreed to do it, but it depends on voting if it will happen. He may even do it as a side thing, but he would probably rather do F/M.
And about "hardly has male characters", don't forget you can play as one as well.
But well, just stating the possibility, I would prefer it to stay a breeding focused game.

This will allow users to download or create only the presets they want. Also, I will be absolved of the painfully slow process of converting user presets to internal presets. This had to be done by hand, and was error prone.
Ideally this will be done for 0.711 along with the goblin variant.
Something that I am really looking forward to. I dislike the current presets since most of them have big breasts/asses and I don't want to be dependent on a trait to have them smaller if it initially could be the case.
My question would be where we would be able to download them. Either he adds a function to the base game which will need an internet connection or he will make a website for it (but I hope with a type of preview, either user made screenshots or a small engine that creates them (though would the latter be possible?)).
And it seems it was actually slowing him down to add those presets, which after that update shouldn't be the case anymore.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Check the image from post #2,770 , it shows that he agreed to do it, but it depends on voting if it will happen. He may even do it as a side thing, but he would probably rather do F/M.
And about "hardly has male characters", don't forget you can play as one as well.
But well, just stating the possibility, I would prefer it to stay a breeding focused game.
If you pay attention its my post the image is from 2017 when he started his game and let me show what he think now

and yes you can play as male but if you want customize your character the options are very few compared to futas beside there are only 5 nephelym race and at least twice as many female characters. I'm not complaining but not everyone likes to play with futas but he does not care about that because it's not to his liking to create male characters, according to him, he will later implement all this with other things that he is also postponing. i think if he implement all the races now, like he is doing it actually the game will lose interest for people and will begin to lose support.
Anyway it's just my appreciation I hope what I wrote never happens

Reactions: war12321

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If you pay attention its my post the image is from 2017 when he started his game and let me show what he think now
My bad, I just thought it would be more recent. It was a bit misleading without a date in it...

But somewhat strange to agree to do something and then to say that it's wrong to demand something that isn't to his liking... I am not asking because I like it (not my cup of tea), but how are the polls made? Does it even support the possibility that he mentioned in that earlier post? (I mean prioritizing it, as you say he decided that he will do it only later)
I mean, I personally dislike M/M, but it could have been anything that the dev could have decided to dislike and postpone (or deny), which is why I am asking. It somehow irritates me...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
My bad, I just thought it would be more recent. It was a bit misleading without a date in it...

But somewhat strange to agree to do something and then to say that it's wrong to demand something that isn't to his liking... I am not asking because I like it (not my cup of tea), but how are the polls made? Does it even support the possibility that he mentioned in that earlier post? (I mean prioritizing it, as you say he decided that he will do it only later)
I mean, I personally dislike M/M, but it could have been anything that the dev could have decided to dislike and postpone, which is why I am asking. It somehow irritates me...
I think the issue was more nuanced than this.

More like he agreed to it but didn't state when and now is tired of people hounding him about it with every update. It may also just be indefinitely postponed until he has nothing left on his backlog because of his preferences. This is just my speculation on the matter though.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes