Mar 8, 2017
Is there a way to get the cow girls to not be so obese that they have their own orbit yet? I don't recall the thin tag being that effective last I checked, and would rather not mod the game for it if it can be helped.

I get there are dudes who are into hamplanets, and that's cool bro, you do you. I just wanna know if there's a method that I have yet to discover that will make the cow girls within an attractive range, within the confines of the game itself currently.

MehOhWell

Aug 11, 2018
What was the hidden step because I think i'm stuck on the same thing you were stuck on.

For those newbies who are as confused as I am on how to get started, talk to the elf, get a bj then talk again. She'll direct you to the temple up the hill, where you talk to the emissary and ask about activating the shrines (last option). Head for the entrance to town and look down at the ledge and rhere will be a second, smaller ledge. Drop down and go to the right until you get to the second house, there is a switch hidden right by it. Flip the switch and head back to town. On the left as you enter town a gate will now be open between the houses next to the temple (Be sure you have decent lust). Enter and follow until you reach the slime. Bang it twice to free up the orb on the left. Take the orb and head to the massive tree on the left between the ranch and lustwood (it should be glowing). There is a small pedastal at the base of the tree. Place the orb on it and you're good to go.

Note: I've run into issues actually catching anything (I get a message saying there is no space when I have the empty shelters ready), but that may be temporary or a unique glitch. Either way, the sex works and that's all that counts!

Anon1341

Aug 13, 2018
why are monsters not spawning for me ?
You need to do the starter quest.
1. Talk with that purple lady near ur house. Just spam all dialogs until u see big white sentence about going up to temple or smth like that.
2. Go up to the town, in the town go up to temple or w/e the hell it is.
3.Talk with that angel chick. Just spam everything until u see smth about "Smth has been unlocked"
4. Go back to the entrance to the town. Look left before the entrance. Jump down one level at the edge of the mountain and go left u will see 2 houses and a lever. Press the lever.
5. Go back to the entrance to the town. Enter the town and go left. U will see some entrance to the cave or some dungeon.
6. Fuck slime 2 times. Take the orb.
7. Go back to your house. If u stand near that purple chick and if u look left u will see some big magic tree. Go there and look some monument w/e place orb there.
8. And now go to that floating stones. Those stones should be glowing and there should be some monster that u can fuck.

SerShur

Oct 8, 2019
Here's a guide on how to progress in this new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all I enjoyed this update, if there's one complaint it's that the direction to the lever is a bit too vague, I just so happened to stumble across it while checking out the changes. The townsfolk could have more descriptive hints to give, at least enough to let you know to check around the base of the town outside.
Much obliged.

Reactions: Jackroxy

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
You are delving into the concept of what a game even is. For me, it boils down to simply, "an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun". Spending countless hours building a character, choosing the perfect scenery, position, camera angle, to enjoy smexy action falls well within that definition.

A movie/char creator can be just as in-depth and complex as a traditional game can be. Again, take Koikatsu for example, the character creator itself is amazingly complex (especially with the help of mods), able to closely recreate majority of humanoid characters. Just browse Kenzato, the variety of characters the community has managed to create and share is astonishing.
A move/char creator is a movie/char creator, as the name applies. Not a game. Not really.
I can sniff glue for fun, it fits your definition, but no one in their right mind would call it game.

Bear in mind I LIKE the creating aspect.

Personally, I see massive potential in the creature creator in BotN. The variety the current build can create is already amazing and sexy af. I'd love to see what more he could add to further increase the variety. The sex scene part however is quite lacking and something I'd like to see improved.
As do I, and I welcome improvements in that aspect.
The biggest hurdle right now is how tightly locked species are in terms of parts/colors. I'd really like to mix-and-match to create customized hybrids, rather than the fixed hybrid system that exists atm.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm like this game however i whould love also smaller breasted creatures since these females have for me to big watermelons/breast's and maybe you could even add Loli char's in it

Reactions: CaptainBipto

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
I can sniff glue for fun, it fits your definition, but no one in their right mind would call it game.
On the risk of going off topic, I'll try not to keep discussing this as it seems we agree to disagree.

But yes, if you were to place an objective on sniffing glue, say, how many glue you can sniff in 1 minute, you created a game. Hence why I prefer to call it a "sex sandbox". Quick comparison to extremely early versions of Minecraft, you can walk around, destroy/place blocks. Not much else, yet it was very much a game. The objective in this case being whatever you wanted to build, a dragon statue? High rise tower? A big hole? Go for it! Similarly, players have their own objectives in a move/char creator such as Koikatsu. Recreating their waifus, finding the perfect outfit, getting the perfect color combination for said outfit, etc. Being one of those players, I'm definitely relaxing and having fun while doing so.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
hmm like this game however i whould love also smaller breasted creatures since these females have for me to big watermelons/breast's and maybe you could even add Loli char's in it
As interesting as it might be to have some 'younger' wild nephlym running around, I am guessing that would result in an immediate ban from Steam. Plus, I think the dev loves dem big, floppy, tiddies, so flat chested women are going to be a No.

You might want to hang out with the cat girls and harpies, they tend to sport a smaller rack, more often than not.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Ah yes, a quest to even start the damn game. That's surely what everyone wanted, right?

Not new animations, not functioning stat mechanics, not better organizing of huts, not the long promised alchemy to customize the girls, not fixing the horrible sameface that uses the same head shapes for every girl in the game, not new clothes, not new customization options... nope, none of that.

No, instead we took an already existing, fully functional and satisfying game mechanic (i.e. the avatars), then hid them all under a new layer of pointless bullshit and called it an update. Because that's what $10K a month gets you, oh Patreon backers.

Jesus Fucking Christ. I could take a dozen certifiable crack addicts, put them in a room with fifty programming manuals for a month along with five grand worth of crack inside a remote controlled pellet dispenser and get better results than this and still pocket half the money. WTF, is DH building a solid gold space shuttle in his backyard? Is he in a coma? Did he die and now it's just his cats doing the programming to avoid suspicion? There's a fucking plague ravaging the planet, everyone is stuck at home, you have nothing to do but sit and program all fucking day. We should be seeing ten times the new content as before, not one tenth.

Shit like this is why I pulled my sponsorship long ago. Dude just doesn't give a shit anymore.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Ah yes, a quest to even start the damn game. That's surely what everyone wanted, right?

Not new animations, not functioning stat mechanics, not better organizing of huts, not the long promised alchemy to customize the girls, not fixing the horrible sameface that uses the same head shapes for every girl in the game, not new clothes, not new customization options... nope, none of that.

No, instead we took an already existing, fully functional and satisfying game mechanic (i.e. the avatars), then hid them all under a new layer of pointless bullshit and called it an update. Because that's what $10K a month gets you, oh Patreon backers.

Jesus Fucking Christ. I could take a dozen certifiable crack addicts, put them in a room with fifty programming manuals for a month along with five grand worth of crack inside a remote controlled pellet dispenser and get better results than this and still pocket half the money. WTF, is DH building a solid gold space shuttle in his backyard? Is he in a coma? Did he die and now it's just his cats doing the programming to avoid suspicion? There's a fucking plague ravaging the planet, everyone is stuck at home, you have nothing to do but sit and program all fucking day. We should be seeing ten times the new content as before, not one tenth.

Shit like this is why I pulled my sponsorship long ago. Dude just doesn't give a shit anymore.
And from what you see this will go on for a long time. And I will not write more because I can hurt susceptibilities.

what they mean with "added progression " ?
it mean that we went from having a sandbox game to a game with many restrictions to play freely, basically now it force you to unlock the zones where the nephs spam with unclear hints.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
what they mean with "added progression " ?
Every area is supposed to have some sort of quest to unlock it, this is the initial implementation of that idea but if it's not well received Derelict has said that he may axe the idea and leave it open as it has been.
Has Falene disappeared now
She moves close to the goblin girl that buys/sells semen after a certain part of the starting quest.

Oct 25, 2019
Anyone have links to 0.737 version? I want to downgrade, because I did not see anything new, except for the next garbage like loss of consciousness from a fall

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes