locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Here's a guide on how to progress in this new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all I enjoyed this update, if there's one complaint it's that the direction to the lever is a bit too vague, I just so happened to stumble across it while checking out the changes. The townsfolk could have more descriptive hints to give, at least enough to let you know to check around the base of the town outside.
oddly enough when i did it the stone whas bugged and there whas a grimreaper woman standing next to it
1593823644704.png
since she is alrdy standing there i canot add the voidorb

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
new update sucks. i dunno why DH called it "game progression" when in reality its actually just a tedious tutorial like bullshit, or at-least that is how it is to me. i dont understand, why not just add storyline progression with npcs so maybe u can have more interactions or scenes with them, or unlock something new like hidden breeds of nephylim or something? instead, u get a to unlock stuff that are accessible to you in earlier updates.

and i feel like each updates recently has been decreasing in content. i get it, he's working alone (probably) but each monthly updates are basically either ONE new animations, or a re-used 3d model with some modification and called it new breed (im still disappointed with the alien and bees breed) or a new npc that has little or no purpose in the game. i'd rather wait for games that takes longer time with each updates but has so much to do in their new updates (like being a DiK or the twist) over monthly update that locks its content so player can unlock it and called it new content.

good thing i decide not to stop donating to DH months ago.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lesther and atur

creDing

Jul 24, 2017
Что- то не понимаю, не спавнятся нифалемы у алтаря, и на контроле ходил, и ждал, и просто без шифта бегал, ни одного не увидел, здания под определенных и их зоны изучил на вики. Кто- то сталкивался?

I need help. Something that I don’t understand, they didn’t spawn to nephelym in the Altar, and they went to the ctrl and just waited, and ran without a shift, Has anyone come across? Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2019
Что- то не понимаю, не спавнятся нифалемы у алтаря, и на контроле ходил, и ждал, и просто без шифта бегал, ни одного не увидел, здания под определенных и их зоны изучил на вики. Кто- то сталкивался?

I need help. Something that I don’t understand, they didn’t spawn to nephelym in the Altar, and they went to the ctrl and just waited, and ran without a shift, Has anyone come across? Sorry for my bad english
Это новое обновление, добавляющее "геймплей". Посмотри выше, уже несколько раз писали на этот счёт, и как их активировать.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
In response to the nuclear bombardment that is going on in this comment section. There is a Game Progression vs Freeform Sandbox poll going on his patreon so the progression thing might get removed. So hopefully a peace treaty can be established in this comment section.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I can't tell if people are exploding because of the progression itself, or the fact that it temporarily gates some of the content of the game. Admittedly I can see that being annoying, but I also think having access to everything from the start can make a game become boring real quick, so I'm feeling a little divided about it.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
btw, new update come with this "watermark" thingy for some reason. anybody know how to remove that??

BigOleWinemaker

Jul 26, 2017
I can't tell if people are exploding because of the progression itself, or the fact that it temporarily gates some of the content of the game. Admittedly I can see that being annoying, but I also think having access to everything from the start can make a game become boring real quick, so I'm feeling a little divided about it.
My issue is less that it exists and more that it seems pointless and unfitting in the world. It adds faff without substance, thus making it a chore rather than another part of the gameplay. Make Breeders more like Slime Rancher, and it would make more sense. Keep it a "screw anthropomorphic animals" game and it feels like an unnecessary roadblock to what is the actual purpose of the game.

This turns into a more action-oriented or exploration-oriented game, I'm all for the unlocking stuff!

Reactions: mecha_froggy

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
btw, new update come with this "watermark" thingy for some reason. anybody know how to remove that??
i think that your graphic card letting you know that. That feature has been turned on o.o? or are you referring to something else

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
My issue is less that it exists and more that it seems pointless and unfitting in the world. It adds faff without substance, thus making it a chore rather than another part of the gameplay. Make Breeders more like Slime Rancher, and it would make more sense. Keep it a "screw anthropomorphic animals" game and it feels like an unnecessary roadblock to what is the actual purpose of the game.

This turns into a more action-oriented or exploration-oriented game, I'm all for the unlocking stuff!
I think that it's the one thing that people have asked for... a REASON to be doing all this. story will not come in one small update but it does need to be a bit better done but i'm willing to give him the chance for it...

Reactions: BigOleWinemaker

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I think what irks a lot of people is that the game has been open ended since 2017, if he came out of the gate with this in place then expectations would be more in line and there would be less unrest. Cheats are coming that will allow you to skip all progression in further versions so it's really pointless to worry about it anyway. I hope he keeps it up as my biggest complaint has always been the lack of gameplay and progression, locking off the world can help in ways that's hard to see this early on, such as helping keep an economy by locking high value fluid producers behind progression such as angels or cows, giving more incentive to use the breeding board when it gets another balance pass. Many will see that as a grind which is fair but there will always be cheats to unlock the original sandbox experience from the start.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
hi guys can anyone help when I want to play this game why only black sreen comes out, please can anyone help me

NeverSolus

Dec 29, 2017
10k a month. Releases limiters on patch. I could accept this if there was any other content of substance from the last two patches. At $10,000 to the dev per month I wonder why he hasn't hired additional programmers, or presented more substance than what is effectively 12 hours of coding for a monthly update. At the current update schedule the game would strain to be finished by 2025.

Love BON in concept, spent a lot of hours in it, but it looks like BoN is falling into the breeding season curse now.

May have to unpatreon this one at this rate. =/

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
That's a setting in your Nvidia Control Panel, might have been triggered by updating the driver.
Disable it here:
phys-x.png

Is there any way to have futa on male (futa fucks male) scenes in this game?
Made a futa preset that somewhat looks androgynous, if it helps:
So, since the dev didn't allow for futa on male yet to happen (and apparently has no plans to) and since it seems like both using the bugged version or editing stuff with Hex editors do bring freaky results, i've tried to make a futa preset that looks more like a femboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gwaine

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I remember futas assaulting my male PC at some point in the recent past though, I take it that was a bug then?

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
The curse is too real it begins to terrifies me somewhat
what curse? if the man works alone taking his LONG time to create content and content of questionable quality

I remember futas assaulting my male PC at some point in the recent past though, I take it that was a bug then?
Ammm yes you are right, and I must say that the bugfix was the fastest to get out, they hadn't told him about the bug when in the next minute he had uploaded the entire game with the bugfix. :LUL::KEK:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes