Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
How does one change spirit form species?
AFAIK there are buttons on top of the screen that allow you to do that while editing your spirit form appearance.
I think you're limited to species that you own at the farm.

MilkLover

Aug 30, 2020
F95 had a derp
It sure had, i tried it again and voila: images appear. I swear the last time it just did not load.
Thank you for your quick response, really kind. Unfortunately i am still doing something wrong.

I need to understand what ArrayProperty & StructProperty i am looking for and mostly what to select to get the "right" int32 to edit the numerical difference i guess.

(everything you see on the first two images is original data, i did not change anything)

array_struct.png

So, i compared it with Alpha Male Adam's image and figured those should be the right entries.
This two are the actual int32 entries right? So whenever you talk about int32 i have to mark, what i marked on the image and edit the value on the right side of the hex editor where one can found the int32 entry?
Because editing the numbers actually changes what is written inside the strings, so if i would mark "Trait.Size.Huge." e.g it, edit the int32 it would result in "Trait.Size.Fuge." turning the H to a F.

Let's start:

trait_size.png
trait_size2.png

So the value "12" inside the green box is hex for the decimal number 18 and it is because "Trait.Size.Normal." contains 18 characters.
"Trait.Size.Huge." has 16 characters and this in hex turns out to be 10.
So far so right?

If i mark the 4 bytes after ArrayProperty like shown in the first image, i get an int32 value like this:

int32 array.png

This value is decimal, the Trait.Size.Normal. string is now 2 characters shorter therefore i have to substract 2 from the value in Int32:

int32 array 2.png

I repeat the same procedure for StructProperty leading to this:

array_struct 2.png

When i safe this and try to load the safe file ingame, the game crashes with a fatal error.

Instead of getting a better understanding for this, i now think it is getting even worst... I apologize for when i uploaded too many images in one post, i just couldn't figure how else to describe.

Reactions: keeshah

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
I had yesterday also an experience like that, and the game crashed on me, too. I tried to add the hung trait, and I completely failed. I increased the traits by 1, increased the string length to 4b and also added the string. I think, there is another thing, which I missed. BTW, the length of the string is always before in the five byte area and is the length plus one, right?

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
AFAIK there are buttons on top of the screen that allow you to do that while editing your spirit form appearance.
I think you're limited to species that you own at the farm.
I did that yesterday and made myself a blue and pink metallic bee as spirit form, it was done at the pot smoking priestess. The cute one, that looks always stoned. I want her job. Seriously.

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
I'm a little bit angry that I am forced to steal the Mega Slime's orb now. Got the orb from Kybele and used it on the gate behind her, then got the orb from Monarch, but used it on the gate to Thriae Hivelands and not to Pleasure Pastures/Amorous Hallows, but there is no orb in Thriae Hivelands I can get yet. For the next orb I would have to breed a Bovaur which I can't reach. Pretty sure, last time I played I could directly go to Pleasure Pastures, so didn't expect this. Would be nice if you could always get an orb, no matter the order you open the gates in, without having to steal the Slime's orb.

Now I have to make the Slime cry, I don't want that. I just want to stick my dick into her and make her happy.

Edit: Don't need the Bovaur for the next orb, but to progress to the Titan area. Anyways, to continue I have to steal the Orb.

Edit 2: Decided to load an earlier game. Probably lost 4 hours of play time and a few really nice breeds, but I won't see my slime unhappy!
Get the orb from the centaur, but use it to the gate to bovaur, then get the one from monrch, and then the one from the queen bee and the one from the gardeer in the bovaur area. (forgot her name, she makes the fruits and also has one, you need her to save the bees, too.)

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
Get the orb from the centaur, but use it to the gate to bovaur, then get the one from monrch, and then the one from the queen bee and the one from the gardeer in the bovaur area. (forgot her name, she makes the fruits and also has one, you need her to save the bees, too.)
I know
I still can't see a way to avoid stealing the slime's keystone if you choose to go Virgin Breaks -> Thriae Hiveland though, all other combinations should be fine.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
It sure had, i tried it again and voila: images appear. I swear the last time it just did not load.
Thank you for your quick response, really kind. Unfortunately i am still doing something wrong.

I need to understand what ArrayProperty & StructProperty i am looking for and mostly what to select to get the "right" int32 to edit the numerical difference i guess.

(everything you see on the first two images is original data, i did not change anything)

View attachment 1068370

So, i compared it with Alpha Male Adam's image and figured those should be the right entries.
This two are the actual int32 entries right? So whenever you talk about int32 i have to mark, what i marked on the image and edit the value on the right side of the hex editor where one can found the int32 entry?
Because editing the numbers actually changes what is written inside the strings, so if i would mark "Trait.Size.Huge." e.g it, edit the int32 it would result in "Trait.Size.Fuge." turning the H to a F.

Let's start:

View attachment 1068372
View attachment 1068379

So the value "12" inside the green box is hex for the decimal number 18 and it is because "Trait.Size.Normal." contains 18 characters.
So far so right?

If i mark the 4 bytes after ArrayProperty like shown in the first image, i get an int32 value like this:

View attachment 1068386

This value is decimal, the Trait.Size.Normal. string is now 2 characters shorter therefore i have to substract 2 from the value in Int32:

View attachment 1068388

View attachment 1068391

When i safe this and try to load the safe file ingame, the game crashes with a fatal error.

Instead of getting a better understanding for this, i now think it is getting even worst... I apologize for when i uploaded too many images in one post, i just couldn't figure how else to describe.
There's one more StructProperty Int32 you gotta update the same way - in the Traits data block, right before your first trait:
1614960160709.png
The same way as in your post, just subtract 2 from the value.

EDIT: And one word of advice: your size is hardcoded into Normal when running around the map, but it does show and work correctly in the breeding menu.

Dec 10, 2019

View attachment 1068370

Let's start:

View attachment 1068372
View attachment 1068379

So far so right?

View attachment 1068386

View attachment 1068388

View attachment 1068391

I had yesterday also an experience like that, and the game crashed on me, too. I tried to add the hung trait, and I completely failed. I increased the traits by 1, increased the string length to 4b and also added the string. I think, there is another thing, which I missed. BTW, the length of the string is always before in the five byte area and is the length plus one, right?
There's one more StructProperty Int32 you gotta update the same way - in the Traits data block, right before your first trait:
View attachment 1068852

EDIT: And one word of advice: your size is hardcoded into Normal when running around the map, but it does show and work correctly in the breeding menu.
If MilkLover and keeshah are trying to manually change a trait, that might be the problem. Just typing in "Trait.Size.Huge" to replace "Trait.Size.Normal" doesn't work, I don't think. You need to find an existing copy of that trait, in that save, or somewhere else, so you can copy it.

MilkLover

Aug 30, 2020
View attachment 1068852

THANK YOU! That was the issue. Afterwards i tried adding an entire trait and it worked as well. Well, i guess so, the game did not crash. But something seems odd, in the breeding menu, when i select the breeder there are no traits shown. Not even the Height. And this is not only in my Safe, even in a complete new game the traits of the breeder won't show up. Did i miss something with the latest patch, i believe it always showed at least the height of the breeder.

MilkLover

Aug 30, 2020
If MilkLover and keeshah are trying to manually change a trait, that might be the problem. Just typing in "Trait.Size.Huge" to replace "Trait.Size.Normal" doesn't work, I don't think. You need to find an existing copy of that trait, in that save, or somewhere else, so you can copy it.
It worked. But just because "Trait.Size.Normal" ist a longer word than "Trait.Size.Huge". When writing you overwrite existing characters. The Hex code adapts to the string, it was the same hex code if i copy pasted an existing string, or if i wrote the word.
But as i said, if you write, you overwrite characters. "Trait.Size.Normal" => "Trait.Size.Hugeal" => deleting the last two characters of the word Normal => "Trait.Size.Huge"
If you want to overwrite e.g. "Trait.Size.Tiny" into "Trait.Size.Normal" (with HxD) you need to click the position behind the letter "y" of the word tiny, go to edit in the index tab: insert bytes and insert 2 more for the 2 additional letters. This adds two new dots which you can use to write.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
It worked. But just because "Trait.Size.Normal" ist a longer word than "Trait.Size.Huge". When writing you overwrite existing characters. The Hex code adapts to the string, it was the same hex code if i copy pasted an existing string, or if i wrote the word.
But as i said, if you write, you overwrite characters. "Trait.Size.Normal" => "Trait.Size.Hugeal" => deleting the last two characters of the word Normal => "Trait.Size.Huge"
If you want to overwrite e.g. "Trait.Size.Tiny" into "Trait.Size.Normal" (with HxD) you need to click the position behind the letter "y" of the word tiny, go to edit in the index tab: insert bytes and insert 2 more for the 2 additional letters. This adds two new dots which you can use to write.
You can also press Insert on your keyboard to switch to character adding mode instead of default replace

AzureWolf

Mar 27, 2018
Does this code 5vg6dbEwqEk9 this still work for create mode or is there a new code? If new code is needed then new code please. Thanks in advance

Syn2424

Dec 19, 2017
So I am getting an interesting error while extracting from the archive provided. I've downloaded from two services just to make sure it isn't that and I have extracted using three programs, but the issue seems to be with pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas. All three programs indicate it is corrupt despite full extraction or just trying to pull the individual file out.

Edit: I have been able to copy the file over from the free steam version with some success, I can at least launch the game. I have no idea what, if any, issues may occur with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: M_e_*

STet

Apr 17, 2020
So I am getting an interesting error while extracting from the archive provided. I've downloaded from two services just to make sure it isn't that and I have extracted using three programs, but the issue seems to be with pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas. All three programs indicate it is corrupt despite full extraction or just trying to pull the individual file out.

Edit: I have been able to copy the file over from the free steam version with some success, I can at least launch the game. I have no idea what, if any, issues may occur with that.
Whether the archive 0.751.4 offered by Patreon is damaged, I don't know, I downloaded and used it in Steam. But based on my previous experience, I can say that the versions do not differ. Usually I substituted non-Public versions in Steam and launched from it. Also started the game with ".exe" without starting Steam. There were versions (not Public) that swore at the lack of ".dll" and were launched only through Steam (on Windows 7).

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes