Dec 10, 2019
the latter
Fatal error. Tried twice and double-checked.

Maybe because you asked me to edit a second Struct Property. I changed the one just before the Traits like your guide says to, but your post last page saying to also change the second Struct Property after Array Property is new and doesn't appear in your guide.

(edit) Tried editing without changing the additional Struct Property after Array Property. Still got a fatal error. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've successfully hex edited many times in the older build.

Last edited:

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Fatal error. Tried twice and double-checked.

Maybe because you asked me to edit a second Struct Property. I changed the one just before the Traits like your guide says to, but your post last page saying to also change the second Struct Property after Array Property is new and doesn't appear in your guide.

(edit) Tried editing without changing the additional Struct Property after Array Property. Still got a fatal error. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've successfully hex edited many times in the older build.
Toss me your save and I'll take a look.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
though only thing i don't like is the way the game treats futas more often than not... they are treated as males and don't get to experience things like kybele as a female etc.
Yeah that's a sad thing yet. The dev said that eventually they would be able to take full advantage of their full switchness nature, being able to select the female interactions but.... Yeah, for now they're pretty much the "males" of the game honestly. I know there's actual males in it but u cant make Titan males yet and stuff so.

To be honest I dont mind it that much yet cause it gives me a reason to play as a female, specially now with the new mecanics that makes female gameplays much more reliable than before but that's what it is for now.

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
I'm a little bit angry that I am forced to steal the Mega Slime's orb now. Got the orb from Kybele and used it on the gate behind her, then got the orb from Monarch, but used it on the gate to Thriae Hivelands and not to Pleasure Pastures/Amorous Hallows, but there is no orb in Thriae Hivelands I can get yet. For the next orb I would have to breed a Bovaur which I can't reach. Pretty sure, last time I played I could directly go to Pleasure Pastures, so didn't expect this. Would be nice if you could always get an orb, no matter the order you open the gates in, without having to steal the Slime's orb.

Now I have to make the Slime cry, I don't want that. I just want to stick my dick into her and make her happy.

Edit: Don't need the Bovaur for the next orb, but to progress to the Titan area. Anyways, to continue I have to steal the Orb.

Edit 2: Decided to load an earlier game. Probably lost 4 hours of play time and a few really nice breeds, but I won't see my slime unhappy!

Last edited:

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
I'm a little bit angry that I am forced to steal the Mega Slime's orb now. Got the orb from Kybele and used it on the gate behind her, then got the orb from Monarch, but used it on the gate to Thriae Hivelands and not to Pleasure Pastures/Amorous Hallows, but there is no orb in Thriae Hivelands I can get yet. For the next orb I would have to breed a Bovaur which I can't reach. Pretty sure, last time I played I could directly go to Pleasure Pastures, so didn't expect this. Would be nice if you could always get an orb, no matter the order you open the gates in, without having to steal the Slime's orb.

Now I have to make the Slime cry, I don't want that. I just want to stick my dick into her and make her happy.

Edit: Don't need the Bovaur for the next orb, but to progress to the Titan area. Anyways, to continue I have to steal the Orb.

Edit 2: Decided to load an earlier game. Probably lost 4 hours of play time and a few really nice breeds, but I won't see my slime unhappy!
you don't need to steal her orb for the first gate, there is a way to make her happy while you get the orb

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
you don't need to steal her orb for the first gate, there is a way to make her happy while you get the orb
As far as I know you need to get a pearl for her, but for that you have to open the gates in a specific order. Anyways, I needed to open the pleasure Pastures gate first, but in my old save I loaded I already opened the one behind Kybele. Then I said "fuck it" and just gave myself another keystone via cheat engine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I'm happy now.

MilkLover

Aug 30, 2020
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this help?

UPDATE for version 0.749.5 and up
Hello Styl1sh, maybe it is too old and offline now but i can't see the attached images of your post. I would like to give my breeder two traits and change his size. I use HxD and guess i found the right hex codes (compared and copied the codes from a Neph who has what i want to "transplant" onto my Breeder. I copy paste the codes at the right position, but what i do not seem to understand is the difference in decimal or maybe the entire thing about the int32 field, because when i change the number there, it changes whatever stands inside the code.
E.g. if i were to paste Trait.Size.Huge into my Breeders Trait.Size.Normal is this a difference of -2, because "Huge" (6 characters) and "Normal" (4 characters)? If i paste it, select the entire "Trait.Size.Huge" string and go to the right and substract 2 from the number next to int32 it changes the string to "Trait.Size.Fuge".
Do you still have your images and could you upload them again, i seem to need a visual step by step guide and asking google only leads me to this forum. (Btw i read your response to Alpha Male Adam and still don't know what to do, why should he add 26 (Can't figure out what he means with from 31 to 4B, can't find it in his image) and what is about the Struct.Property?

Hopefully you have some spare time to respond.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As far as I know you need to get a pearl for her, but for that you have to open the gates in a specific order. Anyways, I needed to open the pleasure Pastures gate first, but in my old save I loaded I already opened the one behind Kybele. Then I said "fuck it" and just gave myself another keystone via cheat engine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . I'm happy now.
I'm sorry you didn't get the happy mega slime you wanted... i'm glad you got that. but it's rare that games give you to options at the begining but this one does. how did you use the other one on the bee lands ? the honeycomb blocks you from using it, you need monarch to clear that before you do and that's in the bovar lands.unless you are playing an earlier version which may not have the pearl, I don't know as the first time i found the pearl is only i think .751?

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
I'm sorry you didn't get the happy mega slime you wanted... i'm glad you got that. but it's rare that games give you to options at the begining but this one does. how did you use the other one on the bee lands ? the honeycomb blocks you from using it, you need monarch to clear that before you do and that's in the bovar lands.unless you are playing an earlier version which may not have the pearl, I don't know as the first time i found the pearl is only i think .751?
As said, I used the first keystone at Virgin Breaks, this gives access to Monarch (who can also be found in Pleasure Pastures, if you open that the gate to it first) and the Dragon Matriarch (who needs Bovaur Milk to let you through to Climax Peak), then I opened Thriae Hivelands, but to progress there you need access to Pleasure Pastures.
After loading an old game I choose Pleasure Pastures for the second keystone AND now I know that would have sufficed, because the Dragon matriarch leaves a keystone behind, which I didn't know, because it wasn't mentioned, just that she would move out of the way.

I still can't see a way to avoid stealing the slime's keystone if you choose to go Virgin Breaks -> Thriae Hiveland though, all other combinations should be fine. Haven't opened the gate to Sultry Plateau (the one in Thriae Hivelands which is initially blocked by honey combs) yet, but it will be my next stop scratch that, next stop will be Cove of Rapture . fulfilled the Queen Bee's request and got a keystone for it (2 actually, because I used cheat engine).

Last edited:

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Hello Styl1sh, maybe it is too old and offline now but i can't see the attached images of your post. I would like to give my breeder two traits and change his size. I use HxD and guess i found the right hex codes (compared and copied the codes from a Neph who has what i want to "transplant" onto my Breeder. I copy paste the codes at the right position, but what i do not seem to understand is the difference in decimal or maybe the entire thing about the int32 field, because when i change the number there, it changes whatever stands inside the code.
E.g. if i were to paste Trait.Size.Huge into my Breeders Trait.Size.Normal is this a difference of -2, because "Huge" (6 characters) and "Normal" (4 characters)? If i paste it, select the entire "Trait.Size.Huge" string and go to the right and substract 2 from the number next to int32 it changes the string to "Trait.Size.Fuge".
Do you still have your images and could you upload them again, i seem to need a visual step by step guide and asking google only leads me to this forum. (Btw i read your response to Alpha Male Adam and still don't know what to do, why should he add 26 (Can't figure out what he means with from 31 to 4B, can't find it in his image) and what is about the Struct.Property?

I don't exactly remember what was in those images, and I didn't keep them around. I might as well record a video guide, but it'll take a while. The previous video guide is still the most watched video on my yt channel lol!

There are generally two types of data in the save: strings (the words, like Trait.Size.Huge) and numbers, stored as hexadecimal Int32 values (like 31 or 4B). You edit the strings in the narrow middle column, which displays symbols, dots and alphanumeric characters. The numbers can be edited in the wide left column, in their hexadecimal form, or you can select them there and see their decimal data type representation in the rightmost text fields.
Regarding my response to Adam, the Traits data block has two more important numbers, other than just the strings of the traits: the amount of bytes (symbols) within the block (the hexadecimal 31), and a trait count (your breeder starts with two). Adam has added an entire trait onto his breeder, which means he had to add the amount of added characters to the sum of the block - the words Trait.Appearance.Hung (21 characters long), a string-terminating zero, and four bytes (Int32) describing the lengths of that string - a total of 26 characters. 26 decimal, added to 31 hexadecimal (49 decimal), gives you 4B hexadecimal (75 = 49+26). Both of those counters are before the trait strings.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
As said, I used the first keystone at Virgin Breaks, this gives access to Monarch (who can also be found in Pleasure Pastures, if you open that the gate to it first) and the Dragon Matriarch (who needs Bovaur Milk to let you through to Climax Peak), then I opened Thriae Hivelands, but to progress there you need access to Pleasure Pastures.
After loading an old game I choose Pleasure Pastures for the second keystone AND now I know that would have sufficed, because the Dragon matriarch leaves a keystone behind, which I didn't know, because it wasn't mentioned, just that she would move out of the way.

I still can't see a way to avoid stealing the slime's keystone if you choose to go Virgin Breaks -> Thriae Hiveland though, all other combinations should be fine. Haven't opened the gate to Sultry Plateau (the one in Thriae Hivelands which is initially blocked by honey combs) yet, but it will be my next stop scratch that, next stop will be Cove of Rapture . fulfilled the Queen Bee's request and got a keystone for it (2 actually, because I used cheat engine).
where is monarch in the virgin breaks? I have never seen her there, only in pleasure pastures. that is news to me.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
where is monarch in the virgin breaks? I have never seen her there, only in pleasure pastures. that is news to me.
When you enter virgin breaks and reach the dragon spawns, run left instead of right. It's not immediately visible but there will be a small path leading downwards to where both monarch and, later on, the dragon matriarch will be.
It took me a while to find too, shameful as it is to admit. I found monarch at the pastures the first time around so I figured she would just always spawn there.

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
When you enter virgin breaks and reach the dragon spawns, run left instead of right. It's not immediately visible but there will be a small path leading downwards to where both monarch and, later on, the dragon matriarch will be.
It took me a while to find too, shameful as it is to admit. I found monarch at the pastures the first time around so I figured she would just always spawn there.
same thing happening here. Used monarch keystone from virgin breakts to directly access hivelands, now stuck as the queen bee's quest needs you to talk to the dryade in the still locked pleasure pastures. guess thats gonna have to be one unhappy slime

Edit: Even if you access Pleasure Pastures with the Monarch Keystone, wasting the Dragon Matriatch's Keystone on opening Climax peek softlocks you as well (unless you fail the mega slime quest)

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019

I don't exactly remember what was in those images, and I didn't keep them around. I might as well record a video guide, but it'll take a while. The previous video guide is still the most watched video on my yt channel lol!

There are generally two types of data in the save: strings (the words, like Trait.Size.Huge) and numbers, stored as hexadecimal Int32 values (like 31 or 4B). You edit the strings in the narrow middle column, which displays symbols, dots and alphanumeric characters. The numbers can be edited in the wide left column, in their hexadecimal form, or you can select them there and see their decimal data type representation in the rightmost text fields.
Regarding my response to Adam, the Traits data block has two more important numbers, other than just the strings of the traits: the amount of bytes (symbols) within the block (the hexadecimal 31), and a trait count (your breeder starts with two). Adam has added an entire trait onto his breeder, which means he had to add the amount of added characters to the sum of the block - the words Trait.Appearance.Hung (21 characters long), a string-terminating zero, and four bytes (Int32) describing the lengths of that string - a total of 26 characters. 26 decimal, added to 31 hexadecimal (49 decimal), gives you 4B hexadecimal (75 = 49+26). Both of those counters are before the trait strings.
The attached images show for me.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm when in creator mode, as in gallery, is there a way to access other animations with NPC's? like Falena and Kybele. Gave not found the way if there is one.

nathpong941

Aug 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "yonsisac, โพสต์: 5252561, สมาชิก: 1752297"]
อืมเมื่ออยู่ในโหมดผู้สร้างเช่นเดียวกับในแกลเลอรีมีวิธีเข้าถึงภาพเคลื่อนไหวอื่น ๆ ด้วย NPC หรือไม่? เช่น Falena และ Kybele ไม่พบวิธีหากมี
[/ QUOTE]

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
Everytime i download a game update, my old saves don't work, what can i do?
I no longer have the patience to always start from scratch.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes