Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
it isn't that hard there are a few ways you can get it first: the easy way (not what I'd recommend but it's an option) use the add money cheat for 1 million Orgasmium, then use it to get the trait levels up to 30. (like I said it's the farking easy way).

Next you can get Foxen AND Vulwarg at the same time, and you can get that trait on a foxen perhaps and then breed them with a vulwarg till your vulwargs have the trait and sex you want. So that is the second way, it is also the hardest (beyond only breeding vulwargs ONLY) because you will have to level yourself up quite a bit, sell all milk and cum you collect and if you can't start seeing other traits come out then go and raise trait levels.

Finally the hardest is to just fuck them senseless in the wild, releasing them as you go and eventually you'll find one with that trait. Remember it doesn't have to only be bred to it's own stock, this is also how you get the crossbreeds (mutts).

The Dev is not into male action so he makes a compromise by using futa to allow for it to work. otherwise you'd have to always be a male breeder pretty much, you would only be able to cross breed a few select stock. it's really needed since he only uses males for bovar, foxen, vulwarg, and demon. every other race it's on the back burner till much later.
That doesn't justify forcing it completely. Storywise you can't avoid it completely. And that is a nogo for me. There is nothing to it to enable the route of the male breeder for the female one in order to avoid it completely.

Doujinator

Jul 9, 2019
Getting a Fatal Error crash as soon as I try to start the game. Found the error logs and it says this:

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2

Could I possibly get some help please? Had an older version working, but it crashes on startup too.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
This argument has been going on in this thread for literal years. Here's the deal. These points are, as far as I've seen, true and not mutually exclusive:
  • The developer has the right to do what they want with their own game.
  • People have the right to complain about what the developer does with the game, even people who don't play it.
  • Derelict has a nasty habit of doing anything from blatantly ignoring to actively insulting players who don't like how he does things.
  • This game is designed to be as or more grindy than a Chinese gacha game.
  • Derelict, this game's developer, has some sexual preferences he is entirely unwilling to implement and test in the game.
  • Derelict actually does read this thread on occasion and rarely replies, but is actively dismissive of this thread's participants. (This is ironic considering this game initially got off the ground from postings on sites like this)
These are all true. They do not contradict each other. Using them to contradict each other in back and forth arguments is a pointless waste of time that just makes it difficult for people looking for information on the game to find what they're looking for.

Doujinator

Jul 9, 2019
thing is i downloaded it from here myself and I never got any errors and it's running just fine on my end. I don't know why, perhaps it's the fact i use winrar instead of 7zip or winzip... dunno
I am also using Winrar, but I'm getting the same issue as Lurker. If I skip it and try to launch the game I get a Fatal Error crash. Got any ideas on how to fix? I've deleted the game and related files and installing fresh, but it still crashes, and all downloads from every souce have that same CRC error.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am also using Winrar, but I'm getting the same issue as Lurker. If I skip it and try to launch the game I get a Fatal Error crash. Got any ideas on how to fix? I've deleted the game and related files and installing fresh, but it still crashes, and all downloads from every souce have that same CRC error.
not sure, that is the last i can think that is different. dunno

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
thing is i downloaded it from here myself and I never got any errors and it's running just fine on my end. I don't know why, perhaps it's the fact i use winrar instead of 7zip or winzip... dunno
Maybe it is something with the filesize and a compatibility problem with big files and winzip / 7zip. You never know, the error message might be misleading. Wouldn't be the first. I tried it also with unzip under Linux, and it had the same problem and the same error message.

Reactions: Freki

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
when I try to open this game it always show this message plz help me someone.
Maybe try installing the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime libraries, since it says that's what's missing?
You can google it, or use search in this thread to find it.

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I managed to find a single file in the zip that is causing the CRC error: "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas" in "(the zip)/Radiant/Content/Paks/". Any extraction that doesn't include it succeeds, and even if it's the only file extracted, it throws the CRC warning out. Not sure how this will help to fix said error, but I might as well share the info, just in case.

EDIT: Looked at their Patreon, and yep! The same build that got messed up here is available there, even to non-patrons, in perfect condition!
can you fix that?

tydentyr

Jan 15, 2020
Downloaded 0.7514A from mega.nz link from patreon. Unpacked without issue with WinRAR 5.80 (I think there's newer version, but this was what was up to date when I reinstalled my OS last time).

Reactions: Freki

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Downloaded 0.7514A from mega.nz link from patreon. Unpacked without issue with WinRAR 5.80 (I think there's newer version, but this was what was up to date when I reinstalled my OS last time).
did we need to become patreon first?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes