vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
there is one problem i have with the game right now and that is a good way to sort your nephelym by name they are all over the place and when you start to have allot of them it starts to get a bit anying not being able to just sort them by name or maybe there is something im missing ?

kazerwolf

Jan 11, 2019
! C:\Users\[name]\Downloads\Breeders_Of_The_Nephelym_Public_07514A_Win_x64_DX11.zip: Checksum error in D:\New folder\Breeders_Of_The_Nephelym_Public_07514A_Win_x64_DX11\Radiant\Content\Paks\pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\[name]\Downloads\Breeders_Of_The_Nephelym_Public_07514A_Win_x64_DX11.zip: The archive is corrupt

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
! C:\Users\[name]\Downloads\Breeders_Of_The_Nephelym_Public_07514A_Win_x64_DX11.zip: Checksum error in D:\New folder\Breeders_Of_The_Nephelym_Public_07514A_Win_x64_DX11\Radiant\Content\Paks\pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\[name]\Downloads\Breeders_Of_The_Nephelym_Public_07514A_Win_x64_DX11.zip: The archive is corrupt
just download the game from steam

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there is one problem i have with the game right now and that is a good way to sort your nephelym by name they are all over the place and when you start to have allot of them it starts to get a bit anying not being able to just sort them by name or maybe there is something im missing ?
you can rename them if you want. so that you can have them be as descriptive as you wish.

Could be that your archive was incomplete on the download. I'd recommend checking it and redownloading.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Guess i'm just getting really unlucky then because i have leveled the traits up to about 10 now, and have yet to see a single Vulwarg or Foxen with the trait.. Actually i've seen one, when i literally just started the game and was exploring, so i ended up not catching it because i had no idea what i was supposed to do yet.
Yea the RNG gods can really be a kicker.... :) level the traits up some more if you can. That will only help. usually you can see when they are very buxom :)

Reactions: Balbaar

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do you see traits? I can't figure out how to see the traits my animals have
if you are looking a a neph look for a solid white down arrow, click that and it'll show you their traits. it's just to the left of the names when on the right, and just to the right when names on the left (breeding) it is on the right side in the wild. and always at the top of the screen. In the wild you have to hit "E" to interact with them where YOU can give fluid OR suprise sex them if that's possible.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know what exactly changed between the 0751.1 and 0751.4 versions? I just checked the website and found that there has been released a new hotfix but it doesn't show up what was changed, neither from the previous 2.

And about the progression thingy.... *Sigh* What can I say? Is kinda sad how the game in one way or another pretty much forces you to cheat in order to not get stuck somewhere for a long while.... To be fair, is something that I noticed since day 1 back when I started on 0723.1, however now that "grindyness", like someone once mentioned, have been multiplied by a thousand with the new progression system.

Funny enough the game now has got a new interesting aspect for me and that is that the offspring generation now feels much more natural than before. Before, if you got a white & red neph and a black & blue one and breed them together, it always (Or usually) only spawned a neph looking exactly like how the closest "crosstagged preset" so to speak, looked like. So if that preset of the "combination" had like some green details, even if neither of the parents did, the offspring would have green details anyway because it pull the aspect of that specific preset. In some cases it felt a bit too wierd. Not to mention that if you breed similar looking characters or even twin-looking characters, well.... Breeding them was pretty much like turning your nephs into the new Jango Fetts, lmao (Clones, clones everywhere).

However now the appearence of the parents are taken into account, and although it still sort of does what the previous system did in body proportions and stuff. The body aspect now pulls from a random body preset while the colors merge between the ones from the parents. So if neither of the parents have green details, the offspring wont have anything in green. Something interesting is that some specific details like furr or scales could be appearing on the nephs even if the parents dont have them (Mostly skin materials). And all of that also happens with twin-looking nephs. When u breed them together (Lets assume one is a female and the other a futa, that uses the exact same preset and look identical, besides the genitals), before you would ALWAYS get a clone of one of the parents. But now the offspring would be one that feels like a son or daughter of the parents because it looks too similar but not like a photocopy of the formers.

And yeah, u still could get a "clone" but that possibility now is extremely low (Unless u get twins, but that's something different) and I think is nice that it is like that. Cause after u have started to breed some nephs together is kinda annoying having lots of clones of the same characters. Also how the way pregnancies are now handled for me feels like a huuuuuuuuuuge improvement.

My only concern for now is if there's even a way to sort of import "something" at all from the old saves. I dont mind starting some stuff from zero now, trust me in this new update I really dont with the new systems, but I would love if we could have a way to take advantage of the things we did before, besides pushing them to load (And also get locked after an overwrite) them on older game versions.

Anyway are u guys having issues with the quest requests? The ones I tried so far seemed to be appearening to me quite quickly after some time, tho Im yet to see if all of the others seem that easy and specially without the "all futas" setup.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yes, but only as a futa. Tho futas are very flexible in most of the things that this game has hehe
though only thing i don't like is the way the game treats futas more often than not... they are treated as males and don't get to experience things like kybele as a female etc.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Not exactly what you are asking but you can use cheat "all portals" to unlock all portals. Should work unless you want only that one area unlocked. In that case you're out of luck I think.

Edit: But I don't think you soft locked yourself. Dragon area is unlocked by "giving" male vulwarg with "hung" trait to that centaur chick
How does one get to Vulwarg area?

EDIT: Nvm, found it. Can't seem to give the male vulwarg I found to Kybele. Help?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes