Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
when heading toward town, veer to the left instead of going up the ramp
Thanks, found it. There doesn't seem to be a way to trade the Vulwarg I found for the Dragon Portal keystone, or at least there's no way that I can see. Using the cheat "all portals" doesn't work.

Kenirous

Feb 28, 2021
Thanks, found it. There doesn't seem to be a way to trade the Vulwarg I found for the Dragon Portal keystone, or at least there's no way that I can see. Using the cheat "all portals" doesn't work.
how do you take the vulwarg to the centaur chick?
Edit : its seem i cant find the one with the big d#ck trait

Last edited:

latx

Aug 30, 2018
Yupp, I'm stuck as well in the beginning. I've been searching for over 60 minutes for the big dick trait, and I haven't come across any. This is really bad as a first quest

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yupp, I'm stuck as well in the beginning. I've been searching for over 60 minutes for the big dick trait, and I haven't come across any. This is really bad as a first quest
you could go have sex with the mega slime twice and steal the orb if you wanted it

NoManF

Jan 21, 2020
how do you take the vulwarg to the centaur chick?
Edit : its seem i cant find the one with the big d#ck trait
there is a wooden board on the street to the town
go in the "special request" section and then press fullfil to give the nephelym

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
It's been a while since the last time I tried this, and I got to say I'm not very impressed at the pace of the progress, nor the direction the latest updates have taken the game.

The cockblock gates could be a good idea to add some progression feel to the game, if only the breeding requests also reflected this. It's stupid that majority of the requests require hybrids or species that you don't have access to.

And speaking of the breeding requests, I the level requirements are stupid. It's difficult enough to pair the correct species and traits to get the one needed, then having to level them up is simply tedious, because you can only breed them for 3-4 times a day, which won't often be enough for even one level. It's like they simply copied that feature from Breeding Season, and didn't even stop to think if it was a good idea in the first place. It didn't work in Breeding Season and it works even less here.

Instead of gating progress behind tedious tasks, the dev should focus on adding more content. It's like the progression gates were put in place to hide the fact that the amount of content is very low. Many of the animations are still missing and the overall quality of the animations is low. For a game that emphasizes size differences so much, It's really disappointing to see the massive titan cocks just phase out of existence. And there are a lot of species and variants, but very low amount of hybrids. For a game focused on breeding, I think they should pay more attention on that.

There doesn't seem to be any way to activate the pussy portals now, which is really disappointing and makes traveling around the map even more pain in the ass than before and adds to the tedious nature of the game. Again, it's like the dev is trying to pad out the game to hide the lack of content.

tydentyr

Jan 15, 2020
There doesn't seem to be any way to activate the pussy portals now, which is really disappointing and makes traveling around the map even more pain in the ass than before and adds to the tedious nature of the game. Again, it's like the dev is trying to pad out the game to hide the lack of content.
For that you have to get to the desert/pyramid biome, snake lady is there and from then on you can reactivate portals.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I get a CRC Error on the latest Version, anybody else with that problem?
Edit: Download it via Steam. Thanks a ton, Baron.
So you know, a CRC error is file specific. I will explain quickly, crc is cyclic redundancy check, and say File A was compressed this would have a CRC introduced with a specific value say 4,502. if your download when it checks this value shows a crc value of 4,501 or even 4,503 it will return this error. this is because the specific file you tried to unpack is damaged in some way. This is slightly possible to be the original file in the download (if it was litterally just downloaded, not checked, and put up as a download or if something has corrupted the stored file) but more than likely the copy on your computer just came down with incorrect data (perhaps due to noise, or connection issues or something beyond your control or even that of the storage location's control).

I am glad you got it to work and I hope you enjoy but please realize this specific error is not an error generally with the source but more likely one on your own pc :) happy BREEDING!

Reactions: Ssato243

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
So you know, a CRC error is file specific. I will explain quickly, crc is cyclic redundancy check, and say File A was compressed this would have a CRC introduced with a specific value say 4,502. if your download when it checks this value shows a crc value of 4,501 or even 4,503 it will return this error. this is because the specific file you tried to unpack is damaged in some way. This is slightly possible to be the original file in the download (if it was litterally just downloaded, not checked, and put up as a download or if something has corrupted the stored file) but more than likely the copy on your computer just came down with incorrect data (perhaps due to noise, or connection issues or something beyond your control or even that of the storage location's control).

I am glad you got it to work and I hope you enjoy but please realize this specific error is not an error generally with the source but more likely one on your own pc :) happy BREEDING!
Hiho,
well, the thing was a bit more complicated. I generally know what a CRC Error is, but thank you for the explanation. In this case imho most likely something went wrong while creating the package, because I downloaded from several sources and diff said, all the files are exactly the same, so there was no bit turner. ZIP also complains, if a package gets during the download damaged, since the whole archive is crc'ed.
Steam download also didn't work. Why, because Steam decided, that they won't allow Sex games anymore here in Germany. WFT, serious, Steam doesn't get better these days.
Well, how did I get it to work? I got the version from the Patreon Site.
Thank you for your answers and help, guys.
Oh, and btw, a great game, that's for sure. I really like futa games and content, so much indeed, that I write books about futas. Only available in Germany though. Didn't get to translate the stuff to English yet. I even wrote a book about another game here, Parasite, which I found fascinating.
Cheers,
Kee.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hiho,
well, the thing was a bit more complicated. I generally know what a CRC Error is, but thank you for the explanation. In this case imho most likely something went wrong while creating the package, because I downloaded from several sources and diff said, all the files are exactly the same, so there was no bit turner. ZIP also complains, if a package gets during the download damaged, since the whole archive is crc'ed.
Steam download also didn't work. Why, because Steam decided, that they won't allow Sex games anymore here in Germany. WFT, serious, Steam doesn't get better these days.
Well, how did I get it to work? I got the version from the Patreon Site.
Thank you for your answers and help, guys.
Oh, and btw, a great game, that's for sure. I really like futa games and content, so much indeed, that I write books about futas. Only available in Germany though. Didn't get to translate the stuff to English yet. I even wrote a book about another game here, Parasite, which I found fascinating.
Cheers,
Kee.
I understand and I agree with you the CRC error probably was due to torrent style sources, any little bit of noise can introduce bad things. I'm glad you got it done, thought it was steam but I stand corrected. I do not assume anyone has the knowledge when it comes to tech so I will try to explain for people as I know some that do not have that knowledge will blame the source for it. anyways happy breeding anyways! On a side note, I would like to say I'd love to see what you've written as I too love most things Futa!

Reactions: keeshah

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
I understand and I agree with you the CRC error probably was due to torrent style sources, any little bit of noise can introduce bad things. I'm glad you got it done, thought it was steam but I stand corrected. I do not assume anyone has the knowledge when it comes to tech so I will try to explain for people as I know some that do not have that knowledge will blame the source for it. anyways happy breeding anyways! On a side note, I would like to say I'd love to see what you've written as I too love most things Futa!
I publish my books as Julian Bates, at google, amazon and all Tolino Platforms, like Thalia. They are German, though.
Usually a few of my books are available for free, especially at Google and Tolino. I translated a couple of my early books to English, but even though my English is halfway decent, I find it pretty hard. Those two early books are not yet all about Futa, but well, it was, where I started.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Freki
Oct 25, 2019
Yea, another update and another broken save, hell yea. Hey, no one knows, is it possible to restore save with HEX editor? I got tired everytime create a new save and swing from scratch.

Yet Another Lurker

Jul 16, 2017
I managed to find a single file in the zip that is causing the CRC error: "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas" in "(the zip)/Radiant/Content/Paks/". Any extraction that doesn't include it succeeds, and even if it's the only file extracted, it throws the CRC warning out. Not sure how this will help to fix said error, but I might as well share the info, just in case.

EDIT: Looked at their Patreon, and yep! The same build that got messed up here is available there, even to non-patrons, in perfect condition!

Last edited:
Reactions: keeshah

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I managed to find a single file in the zip that is causing the CRC error: "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.ucas" in "(the zip)/Radiant/Content/Paks/". Any extraction that doesn't include it succeeds, and even if it's the only file extracted, it throws the CRC warning out. Not sure how this will help to fix said error, but I might as well share the info, just in case.

EDIT: Looked at their Patreon, and yep! The same build that got messed up here is available there, even to non-patrons, in perfect condition!
thing is i downloaded it from here myself and I never got any errors and it's running just fine on my end. I don't know why, perhaps it's the fact i use winrar instead of 7zip or winzip... dunno

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes