godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
it's been a good year almost since i last played this.. saw that there are exotic cow forms now so that got my interest especially.

performance wise the game ran okish might be better now i don't know it was mainly the fur that would really hit the performance.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Is the damn herm/futa/whatever stuff still forced for progress?

Edit:
Yes it is.
This game really turned from good to kinda bad to at least okay to even worse.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
it sounds stupid but any chance we could ever wear clothes with the exotic forms for players?

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
All the cheats work for me. Thank god. Haven't played in ages and the thought of going through the grind for the 40th time wasn't pleasant.

Bovar are broken for me though. Won't have suprise sex with me or the other Bovar. Only way to cap them is if you suprise them.

Last edited:
Reactions: namelezz

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Is it just me or is it near impossible to get a Vulwarg with the buxom trait.? Been at it for some time now but i simply can't find one nor breed one. Am i just getting really unlucky or something? Because this is taking way too long.....

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is it just me or is it near impossible to get a Vulwarg with the buxom trait.? Been at it for some time now but i simply can't find one nor breed one. Am i just getting really unlucky or something? Because this is taking way too long.....
it isn't that hard there are a few ways you can get it first: the easy way (not what I'd recommend but it's an option) use the add money cheat for 1 million Orgasmium, then use it to get the trait levels up to 30. (like I said it's the farking easy way).

Next you can get Foxen AND Vulwarg at the same time, and you can get that trait on a foxen perhaps and then breed them with a vulwarg till your vulwargs have the trait and sex you want. So that is the second way, it is also the hardest (beyond only breeding vulwargs ONLY) because you will have to level yourself up quite a bit, sell all milk and cum you collect and if you can't start seeing other traits come out then go and raise trait levels.

Finally the hardest is to just fuck them senseless in the wild, releasing them as you go and eventually you'll find one with that trait. Remember it doesn't have to only be bred to it's own stock, this is also how you get the crossbreeds (mutts).

Is the damn herm/futa/whatever stuff still forced for progress?

Edit:
Yes it is.
This game really turned from good to kinda bad to at least okay to even worse.
The Dev is not into male action so he makes a compromise by using futa to allow for it to work. otherwise you'd have to always be a male breeder pretty much, you would only be able to cross breed a few select stock. it's really needed since he only uses males for bovar, foxen, vulwarg, and demon. every other race it's on the back burner till much later.

• Angry
Reactions: Dereth

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
it isn't that hard there are a few ways you can get it first: the easy way (not what I'd recommend but it's an option) use the add money cheat for 1 million Orgasmium, then use it to get the trait levels up to 30. (like I said it's the farking easy way).

Next you can get Foxen AND Vulwarg at the same time, and you can get that trait on a foxen perhaps and then breed them with a vulwarg till your vulwargs have the trait and sex you want. So that is the second way, it is also the hardest (beyond only breeding vulwargs ONLY) because you will have to level yourself up quite a bit, sell all milk and cum you collect and if you can't start seeing other traits come out then go and raise trait levels.

Finally the hardest is to just fuck them senseless in the wild, releasing them as you go and eventually you'll find one with that trait. Remember it doesn't have to only be bred to it's own stock, this is also how you get the crossbreeds (mutts).
Guess i'm just getting really unlucky then because i have leveled the traits up to about 10 now, and have yet to see a single Vulwarg or Foxen with the trait.. Actually i've seen one, when i literally just started the game and was exploring, so i ended up not catching it because i had no idea what i was supposed to do yet.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
it sounds stupid but any chance we could ever wear clothes with the exotic forms for players?
You were able to do that before the spirit form update, game logic got changed since then and it is no longer possible.
I miss running around in huge body height..

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes