sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
how do you select the spontaneous bj now? Is it in the breeding pen or is it something you select when you approach them in the wild?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how do you select the spontaneous bj now? Is it in the breeding pen or is it something you select when you approach them in the wild?
you do that in the wild with the most recent alpha. when you select a wild neph you can select surprise sex or surprise blowjob.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
you do that in the wild with the most recent alpha. when you select a wild neph you can select surprise sex or surprise blowjob.
This is the same as the animation from before right? The one the neph would do to u. They could either do the spontaneous sex or bj to u, and u could do the surprise sex to them right?

Dajoka

Jun 25, 2018
So, anyone have a fix or a salution for the error Out of video memory. I got a gtx 1060 6gb, i dont think it would have an issue

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This is the same as the animation from before right? The one the neph would do to u. They could either do the spontaneous sex or bj to u, and u could do the surprise sex to them right?
Correct. if you are a female breeder (haven't tried it as futa or male) you get the option and it is the same animation).

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Correct. if you are a female breeder (haven't tried it as futa or male) you get the option and it is the same animation).
Trying it now with no success. I approached the cows as a male breeder and it only allows for surpise sex. Maybe that is because I need to learn the skills from the girl who teache spositions?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Trying it now with no success. I approached the cows as a male breeder and it only allows for surpise sex. Maybe that is because I need to learn the skills from the girl who teache spositions?
From the description, it sounds like you need to be a female (and maybe futa would work?) breeder to use the animation, and it would be the breeder giving the blowjob rather than receiving one.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
From the description, it sounds like you need to be a female (and maybe futa would work?) breeder to use the animation, and it would be the breeder giving the blowjob rather than receiving one.
Damn. Its always so annoying hoping that they would give the surprise bj so I was hoping that this would change that.

Reactions: knurd

Candy-Harlot

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone else have the issue where your mouse cursor and the game's mouse cursor don't actually match up? Does that have to do with the resolution I have? (1600x900) Or is it something else?

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
i guess when version 1 this game dev get older and this game will be abandon totally waste of time and data

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I don't know if I am answering correctly but these are Minotaur futas (both humanoid and exotic):
View attachment 1055273 View attachment 1055276

Also I assume that in the wild there are the same variants of colors as in MC Spirit Form creator.
So colors for the exotic one are: Brown, Lavender and Tan.
For humanoid: Brown and Lavender.
Not to mention the option where the offspring get parent colors mixed and the unusual color trait.
Nice PP lmao

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What orders can you open the gates to avoid getting soft locked?
actually it won't soft lock you. only thing that you get locked out of is enjoying the mega slime many, many times. seeing that you can get TWO orbs without opening anything.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes