pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
Hi, I play this game a lot for the quick jerk off, but I have the doubt, that there is a minotaur npc, does anyone know where to find it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi, I play this game a lot for the quick jerk off, but I have the doubt, that there is a minotaur npc, does anyone know where to find it?
A wild Minotaur or an actual Minotaur NPC?
The NPCs that currently exist in the game are listed and named on .

Reactions: pedocambiate

acusrola

May 30, 2020
Minotaur NPC is probably the cowgirl in town who sells and buys milk.

A wild minotaur is a variation on the wild cows (Bovaur or w/e) found on Pleasure Pastures.

Reactions: pedocambiate
Nov 10, 2017
Is anyone else getting an error when unzipping the new update about it being corrupt? Apparently it's specifically with the file /Radiant/Content/Paks/pakchunk0-WindowsNoEdiotr.ucas

The error message is that it fails a CRC check. I've tried downloading from three sources with the same result

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
does anyone know how to find the pear in the cove i keep swining around and cant find the dam thing

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Is anyone else getting an error when unzipping the new update about it being corrupt? Apparently it's specifically with the file /Radiant/Content/Paks/pakchunk0-WindowsNoEdiotr.ucas

The error message is that it fails a CRC check. I've tried downloading from three sources with the same result
Which link did you use? Patreon's v0.741.5 link I gave in post #6779 on the previous page leads to a working archive.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
does anyone know how to find the pear in the cove i keep swining around and cant find the dam thing
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
*If you want to subsequently have sex with (true for v0.741.5), do not use the last line of dialogue (leading to sex) in conversation with her until you get the pearl, otherwise, on your next visit, she will sleep and you will have to sleep in your house so that she wakes up. If you steal Keystone from her, then she will subsequently constantly cry and there is nothing you can do about it even if you have a pearl.
* Be sure to have sex with the Kraken, otherwise the shell will be closed and there will be no pearls next to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243 and hovsa

Micadi

Mar 15, 2019
Hmmm, decided to install the new public version after nearly 2 years from the last time I played it, and I'm getting "the program can't start because api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll is missing error ", but then the game still loads and I can start a new game. Any ideas what's this about? (the previous copy of the game that I didn't delete is working normally)

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm, decided to install the new public version after nearly 2 years from the last time I played it, and I'm getting "the program can't start because api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll is missing error ", but then the game still loads and I can start a new game. Any ideas what's this about? (the previous copy of the game that I didn't delete is working normally)
Windows 7? It's not the first time. Run through Steam, this window will not be.

Reactions: Micadi

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, progression is still way slower than it needs to be. Even knowing exactly what to do/where to go and using every cheat except the imma lazy sack one (so mainly infinite lust/fluids/max trait level/all barns already built) a speedrun to unlock everything as quickly as possible would still take like an hour and a half minimum. If someone is actually reading the dialogue, figuring things out for the first time, and gathering fluids/money the "proper" way could easily take 5+.

I understand he wants people to play through the progression to test it, but he's fucking insane if he thinks people should play through all that every update. Even using the cheats, losing all your creatures each time is already enough of a pain in the ass.

Reactions: LDV

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Is there any way to heal the Seraphim from frigidity? I tried a lot, but I never managed to provoke them to Surprise sex or Spontaneaus Blow Job. Maybe I don’t know something?

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is there any way to heal the Seraphim from frigidity? I tried a lot, but I never managed to provoke them to Surprise sex or Spontaneaus Blow Job. Maybe I don’t know something?
lol just interact with them and suprise sex them!

STet

Apr 17, 2020
lol just interact with them and suprise sex them!
Thanks for the advice, of course, but it's obvious even to an idiot. Earlier, probably a year ago, Seraphim themselves took an active interest in the breeder. The developer either made them frigid like The Emissary, or introduced some conditions to arouse their interest. This is what I am trying to find out.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the advice, of course, but it's obvious even to an idiot. Earlier, probably a year ago, Seraphim themselves took an active interest in the breeder. The developer either made them frigid like The Emissary, or introduced some conditions to arouse their interest. This is what I am trying to find out.
Untitled.png

Reactions: STet

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
as well as the comment right above this, you can not be seriously expecting things to stay the same in a game that is in it's ALPHA stages????? I mean it's not like things aren't implemented that the dev wants and he will do what he wants as he does not have to bow to any one specific thing. are people upset at him? yes! why? taking ages to do things.... as well as changing things, implementing progression and removing things that were there before. i'm surprised he decided to cave and put the new cheat in to give you most everything. Perhaps you should go ahead and give it time and get to atleast the beta stage!

Reactions: nm79
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes