Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I came to this thread to see how Nephelym was progressing, was then led on a brief google-journey regarding paypals political bullshit which I had forgotten about, and now I leave, further saddened with the current state of affairs. Fuck me bro, I was just trying to decide what game I should beat my meat to, nowhere is safe.
On his Substar, he's trying to promote all his supporters to support him on there. Until more than 50% of said supporters move there, I don't see Incest returning without poplan's mod. After all, he IS making some serious bank on Patreon.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Can someone hex edit these traits onto my breeder? ive tried doing it myself several times already and they all resulted in fatal errors and crashes.

Desired Traits: Buxom, Busty, Charmer, Debauched, Divergent, Fertile, Gaudy, Hung, Hornball, Juicy, Kindhearted, Meaty, Nurturing, Nymphomaniac, Slick, Swift, Stoic, and Valuable

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
If you have Cheat Engine, here is a small file to unlock Incest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case anyone needs a little guidance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this will be helpful and sorry for my ugly english :cry:
So I'm guessing that I either did something wrong or the value changes depending on the game version.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Can someone hex edit these traits onto my breeder? ive tried doing it myself several times already and they all resulted in fatal errors and crashes.

Desired Traits: Buxom, Busty, Charmer, Debauched, Divergent, Fertile, Gaudy, Hung, Hornball, Juicy, Kindhearted, Meaty, Nurturing, Nymphomaniac, Slick, Swift, Stoic, and Valuable
Here, everything seems to be as you asked.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Well, you may be against this "no incest" thing, but for game it may be good - now if you want stronger monsters you must go and explore. Before, if you wanted stronger monsters you just breeded same family over over and over again... kinda boring.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
What's the trick?
I tried doing it myself but got chrashes.

Simply copying blocks from another character doesn't seem to work.
It's simple, I recently found in my archive an old program Radiant Save Editor v1.2. I tried it on a new build of BotN and found that everything works with respect to traits and the main characteristics of the breeder, and the save does not break. There used to be the source code for this program on GitHub, but now I can't find this page.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Honestly no idea how I downloaded it the last time.

Everything but Mega just stops at a certain point and 'continue download' starts from 0.
Mega just nosedives in download speed for no reason and bottoms out at 20kb/s even though my actual download speed is 20mb/s+.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes