Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how do we change our human class to another?
you need to open up the spirit, where you can be the image (and what ever color you want to use) of a neph you have captured that is like you are. that quest is gotten from the high priestess.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
How to lock the game at 60 fps? My monitor is 60hz anyway and the GPU burns without V-sync
I don't think the game has a VSYNC option (might be wrong, been awhile since I looked). One way is at the driver level (nVIDIA Control Panel, AMD's equivalent).

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How to lock the game at 60 fps? My monitor is 60hz anyway and the GPU burns without V-sync
Open GameUserSettings.ini in AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
Then look for "FrameRateLimit=" and put 60 at the end of it. V-sync you can enable as poplan said. Even with the cap set to 60 and v-sync forced it burns my gpu up all the same.

Reactions: bloodr@ven

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Wow.. Been a long time since I played.. Saves didn't work, and I notice the portal Lamia is gone from the ranch now, guide shows her in a locked zone later in the game..

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Wow.. Been a long time since I played.. Saves didn't work, and I notice the portal Lamia is gone from the ranch now, guide shows her in a locked zone later in the game..
For the first time, Lamia Neela will meet at the Pussy Portal in the Sensual Sands location. After opening this portal, she will appear next to portals in other places.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
For the first time, Lamia Neela will meet at the Pussy Portal in the Sensual Sands location. After opening this portal, she will appear next to portals in other places.
I know, I looked at the guide, she was at the ranch before though, wasn't required to go off to one of the locked zones..

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes