STet

Apr 17, 2020
I got the visual c++ runtime error which is weird since it hasn't happened before. So I have visual studio community and the visual redistributable package installed, pretty sure they've been installed for a long time so this is uncommon.
Could this be a registry error or windows messing something up again with updates?

On another note, hoping to see more in-depth hexadecimal conversion guides, albeit not easy, would be pretty interesting to learn how to hex edit and understand those conversions. The guide is great for simple tasks like changing a clothing piece or body detail, but others can get very complex.

For normal functioning, on 64-bit systems you need to install the C++ and x86 and x64 libraries.

Last edited:

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019

For normal functioning, on 64-bit systems you need to install the C++ and x86 and x64 libraries.
I fixed it, just added it back, but I found it very weird since I knew for sure I had it installed, I use the visual studio community because I like the compiler UI. It seems this latest windows update made some installed programs disappear... found out I have stuff missing randomly after looking for my torrent app. Thank you, nonetheless!

Acebacho Go to the jungle where the nekos are, go up the ramp and then take a right turn and keep going straight until you find a lady meditating there. You can buy positions from her with those favor points.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hi, if I take female protagonist , she can be pregnant by monster ? and why there is an incest patch for this game ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hi, if I take female protagonist , she can be pregnant by monster ? and why there is an incest patch for this game ?
Yes, the female (and futa) breeders can be impregnated.
There's an incest patch for this game because Patreon demanded that DerelictHelmsman remove it from the game but because enough people wanted it back in, poplan created a patcher to do just that.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Yes, the female (and futa) breeders can be impregnated.
There's an incest patch for this game because Patreon demanded that DerelictHelmsman remove it from the game but because enough people wanted it back in, poplan created a patcher to do just that.
Thank you , but not my question for the incest ^^ i know patreon dont like incest , but i dont understand where is the incest in a game like this ^^

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thank you , but not my question for the incest ^^ i know patreon dont like incest , but i dont understand where is the incest in a game like this ^^
Oh!
That's been explained before, but to reiterate:
Let's say Monster A and Monster B mate and create Monster C.
If Monster A or Monster B then mate with Monster C, the game calls that Incest.

Alternatively, if the Breeder mates with Monster D to make Monster E and then one of them proceeds to mate with Monster E, that's also considered Incest.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, patreons seems to think the monster girls really exist and they don't want incest for RL existing monsters, poor patreons... I ask myself why they don't forbid to change the skin color of the main character, after all it can induce some form of racism ^^

More (or less) seriously is there a way to add traits on the breeder without cheating?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
More (or less) seriously is there a way to add traits on the breeder without cheating?
If only the trait Grungy (in addition to the default Hominal and Normal). And even then I'm not sure if this is possible in the latest versions of the game.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Idk know what I did wrong while editing this in hex editor I was trying to add traits to my breeder and I followed everystep putting in the new traits and making sure the container was the same number as the amount of traits yet I still get error when loading it.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I got the centaur quest to get the key, and asks me to bring a wulgar, I have some but how do I complete the quest?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I got the centaur quest to get the key, and asks me to bring a wulgar, I have some but how do I complete the quest?
First, you must make sure it satisfies her request:
Male/Futa Breeder: Monster needs Meaty (I think) trait
Female Breeder: Monster needs Buxom trait
Level 4 Vulwarg

Then go to the quest board and click "Special Requests", then the quest, Fulfil and finally the Monster you're giving her.

Last edited:

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
where is BOTN.exe file location ? it only shows Radiant.64.shipping.exe file in Binaries folder!! cant start the game ? pls help

Last edited:

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
where is BOTN.exe file location ? it only shows Radiant.64.shipping.exe file in Binaries folder!! cant start the game ? pls help
When you extract the distribution archive make sure you keep the archive's directory structure intact.

The root folder where you extracted it all to should contain three items:
Radiant (Folder)
Engine (Folder)
Radiant.exe

Double click "Radiant.exe" to start the game.

(Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe is involved, of course, and is what the incest patcher modifies, but you don't run it directly.)

Reactions: kalpak
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes