STet

Apr 17, 2020
I got the centaur quest to get the key, and asks me to bring a wulgar, I have some but how do I complete the quest?
Going back at least one page and finding the answer to your question is not working? Or use the , which is linked on the first page?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Oh!
That's been explained before, but to reiterate:
Let's say Monster A and Monster B mate and create Monster C.
If Monster A or Monster B then mate with Monster C, the game calls that Incest.

Alternatively, if the Breeder mates with Monster D to make Monster E and then one of them proceeds to mate with Monster E, that's also considered Incest.
First, you must make sure it satisfies her request:
Male/Futa Breeder: Monster needs Meaty (I think) trait
Female Breeder: Monster needs Buxom trait
Level 4 Vulwarg

Then go to the quest board and click "Special Requests", then the quest, Fulfil and finally the Monster you're giving her.
thank you !

i find the wiki too , so i can have the answer , need to find how i can catch female wulgar

STet

Apr 17, 2020
thank you !

i find the wiki too , so i can have the answer , need to find how i can catch female wulgar
All the same, read again the Wiki, section . This is the core of the game.

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
Do traits stack in this game like if a futa with a hung trait gets knocked up by a guy with a hung trait, will the offspring be super hung?
Also, do the MC slider stats affect traits at all, for instance if I set the boob slider to max, does that affect offspring?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Do traits stack in this game like if a futa with a hung trait gets knocked up by a guy with a hung trait, will the offspring be super hung?
Super Hung won't work, won't stack.
Also, do the MC slider stats affect traits at all, for instance if I set the boob slider to max, does that affect offspring?
If, with the default settings of the preset, the parents have large breasts, then the offspring will also have large breasts, they will take it from one of the parents. Pay attention to the screenshot from Creator Mode - for traits (Busty, Meaty and others) there is a separate preset setting.
Default.jpg Pregnant.jpg

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
What if we disabled futa?
the bees would only have female, and you can still get a bee from any maiting, especially if you used a male breeder to mate with a bee. so you could mate male foxen and female bee and get a female bee. I don't think you can disable futa, I know you can make all males into FUTA, but I don't think you can disable futa, but i haven't looked for that so I may be wrong.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I don't think you can disable futa, I know you can make all males into FUTA, but I don't think you can disable futa, but i haven't looked for that so I may be wrong.
I turned off Futa for the bees in the menu (I also thought it was impossible!) And all the bees in Hivelands became females. But I haven't checked if the quest requirements will change.

Edit:
What if we disabled futa?
I checked what will happen with the Autumn quest if you play as a female breeder (v0.752.4 Alpha):
* If Futa is on the menu, Autumn asks for Futa Bee.
* If Futa is off in the menu, Autumn asks for a Female Bee.
Apart from gender, all other required characteristics are the same.
Actually, erw, you could try "What if we disabled futa?" making a save before that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
When you extract the distribution archive make sure you keep the archive's directory structure intact.

The root folder where you extracted it all to should contain three items:
Radiant (Folder)
Engine (Folder)
Radiant.exe

Double click "Radiant.exe" to start the game.

(Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe is involved, of course, and is what the incest patcher modifies, but you don't run it directly.)
Thanks for reply Mate !! but when i click radian.exe it gets stucks ? any other issue and yes am on 64 bit dx12 also

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
the bees would only have female, and you can still get a bee from any maiting, especially if you used a male breeder to mate with a bee. so you could mate male foxen and female bee and get a female bee. I don't think you can disable futa, I know you can make all males into FUTA, but I don't think you can disable futa, but i haven't looked for that so I may be wrong.
If I couldn't disable futa, I wouldn't bother playing the game.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I checked what will happen with the Autumn quest if you play as a female breeder (v0.752.4 Alpha):
* If Futa is on the menu, Autumn asks for Futa Bee.
* If Futa is off in the menu, Autumn asks for a Female Bee.
Apart from gender, all other required characteristics are the same.
Actually, erw, you could try "What if we disabled futa?" making a save before that.
I figured it out.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure that the breeder's traits should be visible? For the last few builds of the game, traits are hidden, but they are. The default breeder has 2 traits - Hominal and Normal
Traits do not appear, but it seems like they are there. Offspring gets my traits! So it works!!!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Have you noticed that in this program you can add or change traits not only to the breeder, but also to the captured nephelims?
Hex editing traits to the breeder is a bit of a hit-or-miss thing. I followed the instructions precisely to add Busty and Buxom to my female breeder but the game kept crashing on loading.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hex editing traits to the breeder is a bit of a hit-or-miss thing. I followed the instructions precisely to add Busty and Buxom to my female breeder but the game kept crashing on loading.
This is not about the HEX-Editor, but about this. Traits and characteristics are successfully added and the game does not crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
Super Hung won't work, won't stack.

If, with the default settings of the preset, the parents have large breasts, then the offspring will also have large breasts, they will take it from one of the parents. Pay attention to the screenshot from Creator Mode - for traits (Busty, Meaty and others) there is a separate preset setting.
View attachment 1156725 View attachment 1156727

Wait what? I don't have those traits in creator mode, I just have pregnancy, the hell?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
hi, if I take female protagonist , she can be pregnant by monster ? and why there is an incest patch for this game ?
Personally, allowing incest is about efficiency of play time rather than any kind of fetish. Without the patch, you have to scrutinize who was bred from whom, which can be particularly tiresome when breeding for particular traits. Without it you just click the go-go-fuck button and you're done.

Reactions: Freki and Destriss
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes