Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This. I have two sterile futas (twins, actrually) and not only is it useful for levelling others, it's also a good method of population control. Sterile, Stoic, Hornball, Unusual Height, Slender, Buxom and Hung. ALMOST perfect.
All I'm really hoping for is a tweak in the occurrence of twins. Happens way too often.

I think you mean Emissary. The High Priestess is -as she herself puts it- "So very high". XD
won't argue about the twins being too often, but i said near the high priestess. didn't say go to the high priestess, just that she's near it.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys, my game doesn't launch at all, no error message, just nothing. Does anyone have a workaround for it? I installed the 64-bit version of Visual C++ from the link above but that didn't fix anything :(...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hey guys, my game doesn't launch at all, no error message, just nothing. Does anyone have a workaround for it? I installed the 64-bit version of Visual C++ from the link above but that didn't fix anything :(...
make sure to install the 32 bit AS WELL

voninja

May 19, 2020
What is the first gate you should unlock? I also only know where the fox monsters are, so any suggestions I get I'm probably gonna need a guide or map for

Aug 8, 2017
What is the first gate you should unlock? I also only know where the fox monsters are, so any suggestions I get I'm probably gonna need a guide or map for
I would recommend getting the key from the centaur, but using it on the gate to the Pleasure Pastures (place with cows). To find that gate, start from the centaur and keep your right to the wall.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you can either open the dragon gate, or the pleasure pastures, though i'd recommend them as the barn is inexpensive to build. and that will open up other unlock keys. :) the first I'd recommend getting from kybelle the centaur... errr Titty Pony

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
make sure to install the 32 bit AS WELL
I did that as well :/

EDIT: I downloaded the game again, extracted the new files, and overwrote the old ones and now it's working :)
I guess my first download attempt got fucked up somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki

Jacky_joky

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone help me? Im getting a D3D device being lost error. I haven't faced this error in any of the other unreal engine games I've downloaded from here

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can someone help me? Im getting a D3D device being lost error. I haven't faced this error in any of the other unreal engine games I've downloaded from here
Steam or Standalone build?
Also, this page may be of some help:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes