Typo RUskii

Nov 2, 2019
Guys, why can't you complete a special quest? Seems to have found a nymph with the desired trait, but it doesnt appear in the completion window.
Upd. Mmm, my mistake, didn't notice that nymphs should be of a certain level

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The trait options in the creator aren't traits - they are visual modifiers for a trait. In other words, how would a neph look when pregnant/slim/busty.

TRats cannot be added normally to the MC at all, you need to edit the save to do that.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Guys, why can't you complete a special quest? Seems to have found a nymph with the desired trait, but it doesnt appear in the completion window.
Upd. Mmm, my mistake, didn't notice that nymphs should be of a certain level
thee neph must be the proper sex, traits and level in adition to type of neph to appear in the fulfill list

adirtyminded1

Sep 9, 2017
Having an issue with Kybele's quest: She's asking for a Futa Vulwarg/Lykos lvl 4, but when i try to turn it in, there's no one to select. I have two that i think match the description, but is there something i'm missing here?

EDIT: OK I'm kinda slow... turns out that symbol on the quest is for a TRAIT that the neph needs to have as well. So now I'm looking for a Futa Vulwarg/Lykos with the "hung" trait. Should be easy right?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Having an issue with Kybele's quest: She's asking for a Futa Vulwarg/Lykos lvl 4, but when i try to turn it in, there's no one to select. I have two that i think match the description, but is there something i'm missing here?

EDIT: OK I'm kinda slow... turns out that symbol on the quest is for a TRAIT that the neph needs to have as well. So now I'm looking for a Futa Vulwarg/Lykos with the "hung" trait. Should be easy right?
It's kinda RNG based whether you'll find one on any given day. You can influence traits to show up by having the Emissary raise the trait level but even that is no guarantee.
All I can suggest is raise the level to three or four and keep trying.
---------------
I find it frankly odd that there's a Tiny Tits slider but no Tiny Tits trait. Variety is the spice of life and all that...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

as was said you can raise the trait level (starts at 500 and then goes up from there (adds an extra 500 from the previous cost as well so first raise is 500, second is 1000, third is 1500). you can breed it in as well as find it in the wild too. so if you get a minitaur with the trait, or a foxen or a male vulwarg you can then try to breed the trait through.

lots of possibilities.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wtf is a akabeko and how do you make it?
it is one of the hybrids. I forget which two nephs give you the chance of it.. but will tell you what you need to know from their wiki/site :)

Reactions: voninja

voninja

May 19, 2020
it is one of the hybrids. I forget which two nephs give you the chance of it.. but will tell you what you need to know from their wiki/site :)
Thank you for all the help! but 1 more thing. where are the elves?

DrConvex

Feb 27, 2019
Hi there. Can you guys explain where can i use the keystone from Chieftain Xena?
The keystones can be used on any Cockblock Gate. There are a couple of progression guides on the wiki that might help.
There's a wooden gate between the upper half of Esoteric Glade (where the Orcs are) and the lower half (Elves, Slimes, Seraphim, Goblins), but it's unlocked by a lever you can only reach from the other side.
You have to go down through Amorous Hallows and up past the Bats; there's a Cockblock Gate there between the Bat spawning location, and the cave where the Goblins spawn.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It is 3D game. Please remove 3DCG tag from this game, other way it is difficult to filter 3DCG trash from games...
if it is a 3d game, how can it not be 3dcg? if you had said 2d that's different. but what do you think 3dcg stands for if not for 3d computer graphics/computer generated? It isn't the more realistic 3dcg like you see from others but it is tagged properly in that aspect.

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
The renaming of offspring is not an option in 752, it's a huge inconvenience, or is it something new that I don't know about renaming? please reply

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
if it is a 3d game, how can it not be 3dcg? if you had said 2d that's different. but what do you think 3dcg stands for if not for 3d computer graphics/computer generated? It isn't the more realistic 3dcg like you see from others but it is tagged properly in that aspect.
Actually, they're right. Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]
Seeing as this game has no pre-rendered graphics like visual novels tend to use, it should only be tagged with 3D Game. As for other tagging issues, the Animated tag supposedly only applies to 2DCG and 3DCG games rather than live-rendered games like this one, though I don't think I've seen it applied that way in practice.

So anyway, a list of tag changes this game possibly warrants, in order as found on the tag rules page:

• 3DCG: Remove. This game has no pre-rendered CG at all, and is purely live-animated.
  • Animated: Possibly remove. Depends on whether this tag is meant to apply to live animation or just CG. The given example of a 3D game in the animated versus not animated section also features the Animated tag.
  • Anal Sex: Add. , .
  • Big Ass: Add. Aside from the literally being stuck in a cave because her ass is too big, you can breed nephs with the "buxom" trait, which gives them significantly larger asses.
  • Big Tits: Add. As above, you can breed nephs with the "busty" trait, which significantly boosts breast size.
  • Female Domination: Add, possibly. As with the anal sex scene above, there are scenes where the player has less control over the interaction. One with and one with . (The latter is technically a futa, but there's not a tag for that. Though since the player is the one receiving in that scene, it might actually warrant the Male Domination tag instead? It's not really clear on that front.)
  • Handjob: Add. The "milking" scenes for acquiring semen take the form of either a handjob or a blowjob depending on size ratios.
  • Harem: Possibly add. Depends on whether you consider "literally everyone is down to fuck" as courting as opposed to just being loose. All nephs in the player's farm only ever fuck the player or each other, and only at the player's discretion.
  • Lactation: Add. You can literally milk a neph and collect/sell the result.
  • Lesbian: Add. There are a few scenes, such as the one with , where a female player and the female neph will have sex.
  • Rape: Possibly add. The scene with after you fall into her web either qualifies as dubious consent or rape, because the player has no option to say no and is literally trapped by Widow and used at her pleasure.
  • Tentacles: Add. The scene with can involve being fucked by her tentacles if the player is female.
  • Monster: Possibly add. Depends on whether the qualify as furry or monsters.
  • Religion: Possibly add. Part of the game's core mechanics involves speaking to found in the Temple of the , and "ascending" nephs for a currency named " ". (And the Hedon Township and surrounding area are absolutely covered with various statues of the Goddess, some of which are the source of wild neph spawning.)
  • Trainer: Possibly add. One of the ways to earn money in this game is to breed nephs to a set of specifications, and then level them to the required level by fucking them before then selling them off by fulfilling requests at the request board.
  • Twins: Add. A recent update to the game made it fairly common for twin nephs to be born.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yep, checked in barn but still not there
interesting this is what I get when I go to a barn and select a neph that's an offspring as you an see i have one selected, it is the child of two nephs and i can get rename selected.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes