Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Personally, allowing incest is about efficiency of play time rather than any kind of fetish. Without the patch, you have to scrutinize who was bred from whom, which can be particularly tiresome when breeding for particular traits. Without it you just click the go-go-fuck button and you're done.
I would also agree with your assessment. there is also the aspect of getting a sterile neph that you can use without expanding your stable and bring exp up for others as well.

hi, if I take female protagonist , she can be pregnant by monster ? and why there is an incest patch for this game ?
As was said the female OR FUTA can be impregnated both in the breeding corral OR even during "suprise sex" either breeder initiated or neph initiated in the wild while capturing! personally it'd be great if the male breeder could start breeding right away too like that (well chance of it atleast). Though I would like for it to be obvious and not a surprise much later. atleast the restriction of not having sex while pregnant is gone!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
As was said the female OR FUTA can be impregnated both in the breeding corral OR even during "suprise sex" either breeder initiated or neph initiated in the wild while capturing! personally it'd be great if the male breeder could start breeding right away too like that (well chance of it atleast). Though I would like for it to be obvious and not a surprise much later. atleast the restriction of not having sex while pregnant is gone!
Not much of surprise after the first time..

Go out catching nephs.. Either neph surprised or the female/futa breeder.. Go back to the coral if your a female/futa and check if you have a pregnant bar.. Could still be surprise though..

Did one recently.. Forgot about the spirit form having an outcome change, instead of a surprise neko got a surprise foxen.. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Not much of surprise after the first time..

Go out catching nephs.. Either neph surprised or the female/futa breeder.. Go back to the coral if your a female/futa and check if you have a pregnant bar.. Could still be surprise though..

Did one recently.. Forgot about the spirit form having an outcome change, instead of a surprise neko got a surprise foxen.. :ROFLMAO:
lol yea but i rename it and the suprise sex baby is listed as "Wild Neph"! want to know which one did the deed so i know what will come out in about 5 days!

pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
I see the physics of breast bouncing not working during surprise sex on the new test and early versions. Does it work elsewhere?

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
I may have commented this in the past but DerelictHelmsman could you please, please, please, program in variable sex speed and/or 'take control of hips with mouse' functionality? I work with Unreal so I understand it is a lot to ask but would go a long way in replayability of your game. I have the same criticism of other visually impressive titles ~ the increase in immersion is well worth the time and something I'll be incorporating into my own project. It's a nightmare, but will keep players engaged with more control over the scene compared to watching the same animation over and over, regardless of beast/race. Love the game. Thank you for all your hard work. I know how challenging it is to stick with it

Reactions: wiwem71072

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
I may have commented this in the past but DerelictHelmsman could you please, please, please, program in variable sex speed and/or 'take control of hips with mouse' functionality? I work with Unreal so I understand it is a lot to ask but would go a long way in replayability of your game. I have the same criticism of other visually impressive titles ~ the increase in immersion is well worth the time and something I'll be incorporating into my own project. It's a nightmare, but will keep players engaged with more control over the scene compared to watching the same animation over and over, regardless of beast/race. Love the game. Thank you for all your hard work. I know how challenging it is to stick with it
Eer, you vary the speed with the top bar. Been there for ages. He has enough on his to do list. Doubt you'll ever see hip control and don't think its really needed in this type of game. Plenty of others that do that sort of thing.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'd like a auto play feature to be honest... Having to click 'advance' to go through the sex scenes it not a bad thing but auto play would have them flow better imo.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I'd like a auto play feature to be honest... Having to click 'advance' to go through the sex scenes it not a bad thing but auto play would have them flow better imo.
Yes! But, no need to reinvent the wheel. Just use Illusion system. You control the speed, after a threshold the animation changes to a different, more intense variation; then, when MC or the girl reach orgasm, it switches to a third variation

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yes! But, no need to reinvent the wheel. Just use Illusion system. You control the speed, after a threshold the animation changes to a different, more intense variation; then, when MC or the girl reach orgasm, it switches to a third variation
Could just use the system that the Neph's themselves have in the wild, they go through all the scene without player input.

you can auto run the dialogue though... i kind of like the advance for sex scenes though.... lets me watch and enjoy
True is nice, could be an optional toggle in the menu like most everything else.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
so m i try to hunt a wulgar with buxom trait , but its impossible , 1h to search nothing.
Buxom.jpg
Maybe you need to raise the trait level from Emissary? It took me a couple of minutes to catch the fat-ass wolf.
20210424180827_1.jpg

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You might find them useful in small amounts to level up others :)
This. I have two sterile futas (twins, actrually) and not only is it useful for levelling others, it's also a good method of population control. Sterile, Stoic, Hornball, Unusual Height, Slender, Buxom and Hung. ALMOST perfect.
All I'm really hoping for is a tweak in the occurrence of twins. Happens way too often.

High Priestess
I think you mean Emissary. The High Priestess is -as she herself puts it- "So very high". XD

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes