sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Actually, they're right. Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]
Thank you, thank you a lot!
You saved me a lot of time of explanation why 3d game is different from 3dcg, I thought I would need to write a big post with description an examples.
I'll use your post to correct another threads.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you, thank you a lot!
You saved me a lot of time of explanation why 3d game is different from 3dcg, I thought I would need to write a big post with description an examples.
I'll use your post to correct another threads.
When you do, report the post (in the relevant game thread), hit the "other" radio button, and mention that it's for a tag list update. That way staff will be notified and will be able to change tags as deem necessary.

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
When you do, report the post, hit the "other" radio button, and mention that it's for a tag list update. That way staff will be notified and will be able to change tags as deem necessary.
I did it before many times, but often being ignored because people don't know the difference.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I did it before many times, but often being ignored because people don't know the difference.
It takes time for staff to get around to reports, and you often need to provide information to substantiate a tag change. I reported my post that suggested changes to the list, and someone already got around to following through on it. And there was clearly some discretion involved: some of the changes I suggested were not made, while many others were.

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
interesting this is what I get when I go to a barn and select a neph that's an offspring as you an see i have one selected, it is the child of two nephs and i can get rename selected.
interesting this is what I get when I go to a barn and select a neph that's an offspring as you an see i have one selected, it is the child of two nephs and i can get rename selected.
Yep saw it, rather roundabout way to rename but ok

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
is there a detailed list of the quest for the keystones? i opened the gate to pleasure pastures with the slime key, and now im like stuck because i cannot complete the elf quest without going to bee area, the butterfly ask me for a foxen offsrping to do her company and the centaur for a strong and fleshy wulgar male offspring but when i go to them having those offprings they dont give me the option to turn them in. im really annoyed by that. the quest are really "mysterious" or broken and there isnt a quest/task log to check what i have to do

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
is there a detailed list of the quest for the keystones? i opened the gate to pleasure pastures with the slime key, and now im like stuck because i cannot complete the elf quest without going to bee area, the butterfly ask me for a foxen offsrping to do her company and the centaur for a strong and fleshy wulgar male offspring but when i go to them having those offprings they dont give me the option to turn them in. im really annoyed by that. the quest are really "mysterious" or broken and there isnt a quest/task log to check what i have to do
You can find it .

Reactions: Centar

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
ok there is the problem, the task is fullfilled in the task board (wich i was ignoring because it show crossbreeding of creatures i dont have access yet)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
  • Rape: Possibly add. The scene with after you fall into her web either qualifies as dubious consent or rape, because the player has no option to say no and is literally trapped by Widow and used at her pleasure.
Imo yea.. Technically all the "surprise sex" is rape, there is no escape options, have to go till finish. :ROFLMAO:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Imo yea.. Technically all the "surprise sex" is rape, there is no escape options, have to go till finish. :ROFLMAO:
I've done what I could. That's one of my only suggested additions that was skipped over. I won't try again until or unless DH adds more such content, but you're free to have a go by reporting your post with the additional context.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I've done what I could. That's one of my only suggested additions that was skipped over. I won't try again until or unless DH adds more such content, but you're free to have a go by reporting your post with the additional context.
Nah.. I don't report for tags anymore most of the time...

Off-topic: There is a game here where the MC can rape his sister in her sleep BUT she wakes up and MC gets arrested, but they want to keep the rape tag off the game, so I get denied each time with "sleep sex covers that", if she stayed asleep yes it would.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lonelyloser

Jan 21, 2019
Is there a way to increase sex speed more than what's currently offered? I find even with the bar max some animations are a bit slow for me.

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Well, you can increase sex speed, but you guys realize, that it is bad for her? Women need a while to get in the right mood. Geez.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes