EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So Onhold or Abandoned?
The way his Pateron post was worded, neither... yet.
As such, if I cannot get my life in order soon, I will suspend the funding and development until I do.
The overall post was an explanation of why development has been slow this year.
The above quoted line indicates that he'll put it 'on hold' if he can't get back on track 'soon'.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This was posted on the dev's discord:

In April of this year, I began suffering from mental issues that escalated to severe levels. Psychosis, derealization, pure OCD, and depression are the primary problems I am battling. At its worst, I could no longer process time nor objective reality itself, and very disturbing dreams would prevent me from sleeping. This is no doubt a product of decades of social isolation and past trauma fueled by experimenting with psycho-active substances, so I started getting professional help in August. Despite this, recovery has been slow, and I have not felt like my old self in months. On top of that, I have been dealing with the stress of finding a new place to live as I discovered my current place has a serious mold problem. Progress on the game has suffered because of it. As such, if I cannot get my life in order soon, I will suspend the funding and development until I do. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for your continued support.

So I guess we ain't getting meaningful updates anytime soon. I also find it funny that someone in here said the updates were lackluster because the dev was spending all the funding in blow and hookers, turns out it was true lmao.
I don't get why you reposted this. Mine, literally two above yours, is the very same one that he put on all his accounts.

Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
The way his Pateron post was worded, neither... yet.

The overall post was an explanation of why development has been slow this year.
The above quoted line indicates that he'll put it 'on hold' if he can't get back on track 'soon'.
That's why I literally said ''we ain't getting meaningful updates anytime soon'', if the game indeed gets updated it'll probably be QoL stuff, like he's been doing for the past year. If homeboy can't get his shit together yeah, probably we'll get no updates at all.

deathlymad

Oct 14, 2020
Maybe this is a dumb question, but how to turn down mouse sensitivity in this game? It moves so quickly and jerkily I got motion sickness. I like the aesthetics so far.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way to copy Mesh Edits from one version to the next? I move the monster presents to each version and it copies the textures over fine. But it doesn't seem to save the edits I make to the model shapes for the different species.

Feb 17, 2017
Another Table update.
--->1.2
.Added Gender to the "Selected Character"(Read notes!).
.Added Race & Variant to the "Selected Character"(Read notes!).
.Upgraded ID to name conversion to incorporate Gander and Race ID's.
.Added NPC spawn quality randomizer script(Read notes).
.Added script to show World level and progress values.(Enter some Barn to show them).
.Added script too show your Money, etc.(You can Disable it right after values are shown).

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Another Table update.
--->1.2
.Added script to show World level and progress values.(Enter some Barn to show them).
.Added script too show your Money, etc.(You can Disable it right after values are shown).

OBF-Win64-Shipping_0.754.3_v1.2rc.rar
Maybe I missed it but what are the notes for NPC spawn quality randomizer.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Another Table update.
--->1.2

OBF-Win64-Shipping_0.754.3_v1.2rc.rar
Amazing job with that quality CE table. Would it be possible to change barn capacity with Cheat Engine?

MalachiteEye

May 9, 2018
BotN came a long way since 2019. Indeed, immersive, beautifully and grand. For an erotic 3D game, well thought out and surprisingly detailed. I only wish to let out some thoughts and ideas that may or may not have been discussed, but repetition is the mother of learning.
Catching: noticed 2 female Nephelym tribbing, which could be added to the (futa/female) player interact options, just as cunnilingus and 69.
New races: there's the base is for some; Centaur+Formurian/Harpy=Ichthyocentaur/Hippogriff, Lamia+Dragon= Hydra, Dryad+Bovaur= Faun-Satyr. (Kraken and Arachne, Monarch). Komainu (feline Vulwarg).
Enjoy the pic. "Attack of the Titan-tall Nephelym".

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes