Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hi. I found the game very interesting. Does anyone know when the next update is coming out? Is there any place where I can see the game's progress and future news? Do you have plans for new races and quests?
The discord is your best bet, new races are planned as well as more males for some of the current variants. The dev is currently moving out of his house as it was infested with mold, on top of that he's claimed to be struggling with "severe mental issues" but has not went into any detail, at least on the public channels. Right now it's looking like whatever comes next will be delayed, whatever it may be.

Reactions: Ssato243

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't even cry about the glacial development speed, if there was mod support.
This is one of those games that just screams for mod support. I suppose there might be structural reasons why it hasn't been implemented (yet,) but that just makes me want some development progress even more.
I suppose when and if mod support arrives, it'll be towards the finishing stages of this project. And honestly, I can't wait!
But like the guy above said, Helmsman has his own issues to take care of, so I guess we've just gotta give him the time he needs. I'd rather wait to be wanking to the finished product in 2050 than see Helmsman have a breakdown.

Reactions: kamidds and keeshah

jazield

Dec 28, 2017
Release Notes: 0.754.3
Due to my current situation, I decided to make the most recent build public with a few additional fixes and tweaks.
  • Pregnancy now takes 3 days
  • Fixed tooltips
  • Updated translations
  • Updated Ancient Stone of Glory

DOWNLOAD

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Incest has chance to produce infertile, and the chance seems to increase on how closely related the parents are. For example, parent-child almost always produces infertile, brother-sister usually does and cousins sometimes do.

However there is a random genetic trait in this game that reduces the chance of infertility due to to incest.

And BTW, that actually is ... it just takes a wee bit longer in real life, is all.
the trait is called Debauched, it gives a chance to ignore the negative effects of inbreeding

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Where is the link to the latest version of the incest patch?
You don't even need one as you can make it yourself.
Make a blank text document in the game folder and make sure you can see file extensions.
Name the text file you just created imma.degenerate and delete the .txt extension. Okay it when the confirm box comes up.
That's all. The game engine checks for the presence of the file on loading. You don't need to do anything else.

TheTnTPirate

Jul 2, 2021
You don't even need one as you can make it yourself.
Make a blank text document in the game folder and make sure you can see file extensions.
Name the text file you just created imma.degenerate and delete the .txt extension. Okay it when the confirm box comes up.
That's all. The game engine checks for the presence of the file on loading. You don't need to do anything else.
can you give a bit more detail?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can you give a bit more detail?
I can do one better. Here's a step-by-step.
It's important to note that the .degenerate file be EMPTY. It's just a key file.
Once you follow all the steps below, you can enjoy all the inbreeding you want.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
remove cheats doesn't seem to work any more. That may be because it automatically unloads things like infinite lust when you close the game.

Last edited:

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
This may have been suggested already, but would it be possible to upgrade building capacities? The Sylvan Hut in particular could use a bit more room since it has four different species crammed in there.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Debauched was removed in the latest right? Is it possible to patch it back in if it was?
Debauched is still there but with a massive decrease in spawn probability.
Here's a snippet from his SubStar account:

Removed traits that did not fit the lore and theme of the game: Abomination, Grungy, Gaudy, Sadistic (now Efficient)

The removal of grungy is a bit depressing. It makes Romy worthless.

• Sad
Reactions: hentaigunman

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
The game its too laggy that even doesnt load after the character creation, any tips to reduce lag a lot?
My specs are i3, 8ram, 650gtx

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game its too laggy that even doesnt load after the character creation, any tips to reduce lag a lot?
My specs are i3, 8ram, 650gtx
You're a bit below the minimum there.

Minimum Requirements:
  • Processor: AMD® FX-6300 / Intel® Core i3-2100.
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: AMD® Radeon HD 7950 / NVIDIA® GTX 750 Ti.
  • DirectX: Version 11.
  • Storage: 8 GB available space.
  • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5 GPU, 64-bit only.
Your CPU and RAM seem to meet the minimum requirements but your GPU doesn't quite seem up to the task.
It's possible that it could be made to run, though not well.
I'd say to turn down the graphics quality. It seems you can at least open the settings on the main menu but there is another way to do that:
Navigate to C:\Users\Username\Appdata\Local\OBF\Saved\WindowsNoEditor\ and open Game.ini using a text editor. If this file exists, you're looking for the GraphicsQuality= line, obviously.
3 is considered Ultra, so work back from there.
If it doesn't exist, you'll have to use the main menu settings instead.

Reactions: ViMeloetta

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I need a Hybrid between Cow and Fox with a level 3 Trait but dont matter how munch I try I can breed my level 3 Cow with me (spirit form) or another fox and get a Hybrid with level 2 or 3 trait.
Any hint?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I need a Hybrid between Cow and Fox with a level 3 Trait but dont matter how munch I try I can breed my level 3 Cow with me (spirit form) or another fox and get a Hybrid with level 2 or 3 trait.
Any hint?
The only help I can offer is to say: Volume, Volume, Volume.

I never had any luck with breeder's offspring having anything more than level 1 traits, but that could just be my bad luck.

I don't know if it made any difference, but I had raised the WL for the foxen and bovaur to level 5 before I tried making the needed hybrid.
I had about 20 of each and any that had the fertile 3 trait was bred with any other fox or cow with fertile 3. After that it was any Legendary fox or cow breeding with any other fox or cow with the fertile 3 trait. I was also breeding the fox/cow with the fertile 3 trait with the hybrids. It took me quite a while, but eventually the RNG popped out the hybrid that I needed.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes