Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what is the last updated that have it?, can you remember?,the pregnant for surprise sex when the nephilim trigger it and you lose, i talk in discord with the dev and he told me that maybe he add it when you lose.
It was brought in with 0.750.7. I think 0.753.7 is the latest version with the default chance of Wild Pregnancy.
I've had it happen in the current patch (v0.754.2A) but I don't remember if it happened because I "lost" wild sex. Pretty sure I was high enough level that I couldn't lose at that point.
It can still happen but the chances of it are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY lower.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I level up traits, there is nothing in the emmisaries menu?
Capture a few nephelym and then release them from their barns.

The game has changed with the most recent release (0.754) where each, individual, nephelym race has a world level and to increase it, you need to release nephelym of that race. So, to increase the world level (and increase the trait range and levels) for Foxen, you need to capture some foxen and then go to your foxen barn and release them into the wild.

You can check your world level at the barns, it will show on the bottom right of the screen. When you are running around in the world you should see a World level indicator in the top right of your screen and you can also see the world level if you move your cursor over a nephelym's level # on their status screen.

Reactions: keeshah

watschu99

Apr 22, 2018
Capture a few nephelym and then release them from their barns.

The game has changed with the most recent release (0.754) where each, individual, nephelym race has a world level and to increase it, you need to release nephelym of that race. So, to increase the world level (and increase the trait range and levels) for Foxen, you need to capture some foxen and then go to your foxen barn and release them into the wild.

You can check your world level at the barns, it will show on the bottom right of the screen. When you are running around in the world you should see a World level indicator in the top right of your screen and you can also see the world level if you move your cursor over a nephelym's level # on their status screen.
Thank you very much

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
id like to stress: get this game on steam.
its free AND all the modded/custom made characters are in there AND SPAWN RANDOMLY!

on this version here, every animal spawns in their like 5 or so default versions. yes you can still breed them but the steam version has so much more different looking creatures. its beautiful.

moominbradley

Dec 17, 2017
its free AND all the modded/custom made characters are in there AND SPAWN RANDOMLY!

on this version here, every animal spawns in their like 5 or so default versions. yes you can still breed them but the steam version has so much more different looking creatures. its beautiful.
But it's an older version Steam version hasn't been updated since June. I'd like to play it again but want to play the latest version

Reactions: kaizoman

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
But it's an older version Steam version hasn't been updated since June. I'd like to play it again but want to play the latest version
understandable. but unless there was some major update that justifies it (like new poses/animations) i do not recommend it. cause the standard models are so damn boring.

Reactions: Dirty Pimp

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I find in a option in the talk with the angel girl about get new animation (learn sex animations),sex ones but i cant understand what is that they said,some can tell me exactly how get this new sex animations?,is it new animations for wild sex or only for ranch?,i can get new animations for wild sex (surprise sex)?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I find in a option in the talk with the angel girl about get new animation (learn sex animations),sex ones but i cant understand what is that they said,some can tell me exactly how get this new sex animations?,is it new animations for wild sex or only for ranch?,i can get new animations for wild sex (surprise sex)?
The angel girl is talking about sex positions for use in the breeding screen, on the ranch. There are no new positions or animations for wild sex (surprise sex).

To get those new positions you need to unlock the Neko (catgirl) area. There is an NPC there (up the stairs and to the right) that can sell you those positions. She uses a currency called Favor and you gain favor by ascending your nephelym at the angel girl. The amount of favor you get for each nephelym depends upon the number of traits they have, I don't know if the trait levels changes that or not.

Reactions: Cristiany

oranos

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry, was looking for this question,but couldn't find it: If you(I) male player character have sex with female nephelym, can they(it) get pregnant?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry, was looking for this question,but couldn't find it: If you(I) male player character have sex with female nephelym, can they(it) get pregnant?
Yes a male player can get a female nephelym pregnant. Just select the partner you want in the breeding screen, on the ranch, and have sex with them. If you are lucky (and your stats are high enough) you can get them pregnant fairly quickly. If you are just starting out at a low level, the odds of getting someone pregnant are not that high.

You didn't specifically ask this, but I will answer it anyways:
Can a male player get a female nephelym pregnant during Wild Sex? No, not that I am aware of.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: schneefall

platanillo

Aug 3, 2017

And do you get the custom made/modded creatures through the standard download or do you have to get them throught the workshop or something? Cause' so far I'm only getting the samey looking variants I get on the patreon version of the game.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
And do you get the custom made/modded creatures through the standard download or do you have to get them throught the workshop or something? Cause' so far I'm only getting the samey looking variants I get on the patreon version of the game.
idk i downloaded it on steam and had all the creatures.
did nothing else

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have one outstanding issue with the WL system. It's ridiculously easy to overlevel.
That, and if you're a rampaging Breeder, you'll wind up with so many decent Nephs that will jack the WL so much that it renders the Rares and Uniques uncatchable. I emptied out my Foxen house to make room for some better ones and it went straight from 0 to 4.
I'm starting over again. Things got silly.

Oh, last thing. If you enable both Hominal and Exotic Females then the Hominal take priority, meaning the smexy exotic types are exceedingly rare. I get that they should be kind of rare given that they're exotic but even when breeding with one of them the Hominal DNA from the Breeder takes priority.
That should be rebalanced, in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes