Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi. I'm not able to capture the creatures, how do I?
Are there translations for this game?
Fail a few times to build your level and stats and make sure you have the appropriate barns built.
It's virtually a given that the first few times you try that you'll not manage it. But even failing gives you XP which does build up your level.
Translations? Don't think so.

tkteuh

Sep 26, 2018
Hello every one! I have a question regarding the breeding and the traits: Do my Neko who has Fertile trait lv3 can give the same lv3 (or lv2) trait to a Hybrid? Because I have this special request that is telling me to make a Hybrid Akabeko with Fertile lv2. But I actually did more than 50 breedings and i've never seen a single lv2 trait yet from the offsprings. And is Hybrid world useless? Because we can't find any wild ones. Mine is still lv1 though, is there a good way to up the Hybrid's world?

Last edited:

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. In the attached image, there is a highlighted area, could someone tell me what this progression is for and how can I increase it?

tkteuh

Sep 26, 2018
Hello. In the attached image, there is a highlighted area, could someone tell me what this progression is for and how can I increase it?
This is the world level for the specified species, the higher the level is, the rarest the species will be (with new and higher traits). To increase it, do this:
Capture a few nephelym and then release them from their barns.

The game has changed with the most recent release (0.754) where each, individual, nephelym race has a world level and to increase it, you need to release nephelym of that race. So, to increase the world level (and increase the trait range and levels) for Foxen, you need to capture some foxen and then go to your foxen barn and release them into the wild.

You can check your world level at the barns, it will show on the bottom right of the screen. When you are running around in the world you should see a World level indicator in the top right of your screen and you can also see the world level if you move your cursor over a nephelym's level # on their status screen.
And all thanks go to CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hello every one! I have a question regarding the breeding and the traits: Do my Neko who has Fertile trait lv3 can give the same lv3 (or lv2) trait to a Hybrid? Because I have this special request that is telling me to make a Hybrid Akabeko with Fertile lv2. But I actually did more than 50 breedings and i've never seen a single lv2 trait yet from the offsprings. And is Hybrid world useless? Because we can't find any wild ones. Mine is still lv1 though, is there a good way to up the Hybrid's world?
As far as I am aware, it is possible for any offspring to inherit the traits and trait levels of either (or both) parents. So, you SHOULD be able to breed your Neko and hybrids and have them inherit the Fertile 3 trait. Don't quote me on that though, I am just making an educated guess about it.

When I did that quest, I ended up raising the Foxen and Bovaur world level up to 4 and then captured Unique and Legendary nephelym (of both species) with the fertile 3 trait or just unique and legendary. I would breed the fertile 3 pairs together and then any left over fertile 3 nephelym were bred with unique and legendary Foxen or Bovar that didn't have the trait. I had a few dozen normal foxen, bovaur, and hybrids before I got the one needed for the quest.

As to the world level of the hybrids, I can only assume that it does have effects on the hybrids when they are born. They seem to have more value than normal hybrids, so you shouldn't need hundreds of them to get to world level 3 or 4 and for that quest it can't hurt to raise the hybrid world level to 2 or 3 if you can.

Reactions: tkteuh

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Mimic / Doppleganger-esque species

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a species at the end of unlocking everything with a very specific feature: Using it as a receiver or giver will guarantee that the offspring is the same species and gender as the other parent, even if they are a hybrid.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Mimic / Doppleganger-esque species

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a species at the end of unlocking everything with a very specific feature: Using it as a receiver or giver will guarantee that the offspring is the same species and gender as the other parent, even if they are a hybrid.
I thought that was already in the game, the species was called Human. :p

It wouldn't have to be a special species though, I imagine that a special trait could be added to the breeder (after unlocking all the gates) that causes the offspring to be an exact copy of the other parent. Adding another species would be a lot of work.
I remember reading a post (on this thread) some time back about how much of a pain in the ass it is to add a single species, mostly because you have to create new animations for each interaction with the other species. You have to take into account all of the size variations, positions, and probably genders, for each species.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

It wouldn't have to be a special species though, I imagine that a special trait could be added to the breeder (after unlocking all the gates) that causes the offspring to be an exact copy of the other parent. Adding another species would be a lot of work.
I remember reading a post (on this thread) some time back about how much of a pain in the ass it is to add a single species, mostly because you have to create new animations for each interaction with the other species. You have to take into account all of the size variations, positions, and probably genders, for each species.
That was probably one of mine, and it was more about adding non-humanoids. I tend to post a variation of it anytime people start asking for centaurs or nagas again. Currently all the species have the same skeleton and sizes, and so can use the same set of 36 animations per sex position.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018

Maybe an option in the settings could be added after opening the gates, so it can be toggled on or off whenever the player wants.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
This is the world level for the specified species, the higher the level is, the rarest the species will be (with new and higher traits). To increase it, do this:

And all thanks go to CaptainBipto
Seems odd that catching and releasing wild ones would do that, considering they already existed in the world, unless things like their level has an impact on how much that value gets raised. Releasing domesticated ones would make more sense for raising it in larger increments. Perhaps a mechanic could be added to convert wild nephelym into domesticated ones, so that it's not just offspring that can get that trait.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe an option in the settings could be added after opening the gates, so it can be toggled on or off whenever the player wants.
That would work just fine for me.
Personally I would like to get some kind of 'Atta boy' for unlocking all of the gates. Being able to select a trait or two for the breeder, being able to make a duplicate of any nephelym you breed with, some type of stat boost or stat rank up, just something other than 'congrats you can now play with all of the NPCs in the game'.

Seems odd that catching and releasing wild ones would do that, considering they already existed in the world, unless things like their level has an impact on how much that value gets raised. Releasing domesticated ones would make more sense for raising it in larger increments. Perhaps a mechanic could be added to convert wild nephelym into domesticated ones, so that it's not just offspring that can get that trait.
Raising the level of the captured nephelym does increase their value when released and having traits can increase their value as well. For any futa or female that is pregnant, they get a bonus to their value when released.

It might be better to think about the domestic/wild trait as flavor text. It gives you a quick easy way to see whether a nephelym was captured in the wild or bred on the ranch.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Wild Sex mechanic is actually better than mashing LMB. I was getting worried that my mouse would break.
It's better but still not actually perfect. Not sure what I would do differently, however.

I still think we should be allowed to consume the milk and semen we extract from our Nephs.
Careful consideration would be needed so that there's actually a reason for it.
For example (and I said this before) but DH could bring back Amber's old model and have her give the player some quest for Bovaur Milk and have her current form be the end result.

Why can't the Breeder milk themselves? They seem as productive as a Bovaur.
I'd like a greater variety of body types than just the few we currently have. Cheers to Hecatoncheyr in this post for the work he put in to address that.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for making this guide. Adding traits to the main character really helped mitigate a lot of the issues I have with this game.
I wish that this was something from the base game, a lot of games always focus on you getting the trait from the monsters but never having the options to somehow put those on the the mc.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hi. I found the game very interesting. Does anyone know when the next update is coming out? Is there any place where I can see the game's progress and future news? Do you have plans for new races and quests?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes