wilco911

Nov 14, 2021
Essence raising seems to be tied to the stats with A/B/C/D/E rankings. I used crossbreeding to get 5 Foxen with rank C Aptitude and they were all valid options to raise their Essence. Only females and futas had their level raised though, males are still at level 1. It is kind of annoying.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Yea that was pretty much exactly what I was after, so I should not make new presets but just save over old ones?
And also the thing about the traits, so if I make for example a model with bigger boobs, if that model now spawns in-game then their boobs will actually become smaller if they have the boobs trait? So if I edit a model exactly as I want it then I actually want to find a wild one without any traits for my changes to actually appear?

this is one of the example of bigger breasts, that Nephelym doesn't have the Busty trait

another example

well this one doesn't have it either, but I think Slender affect the body parts too.

I don't know for sure about Slender because I don't like that trait, but I tested on myself

(breeder) traits like Busty, Buxom and Chubby and all 3 made my body smaller.

creator code for variants allow you to change the body parts to your breeder too.

About the saving on current names, I did created new names, but I don't know how to delete them

I could not find right away the Nephelym that I wanted because some of them has many colors, like the dragon

so instead of trying to enter, exit and enter again and again to get the Nephelym with the exact color that I was looking for

I saved it on all the existing variants from the creator. It's not that you cannot save new one, but since I don't know how

to delete the unwanted one, I suggested you to save on the current one instead

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
so how does essence works? I tried to give some offerings to raise essence but apparantly none of my nephs meet requirements

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
so how does essence works? I tried to give some offerings to raise essence but apparantly none of my nephs meet requirements
Essence raising seems to be tied to the stats with A/B/C/D/E rankings. I used crossbreeding to get 5 Foxen with rank C Aptitude and they were all valid options to raise their Essence. Only females and futas had their level raised though, males are still at level 1. It is kind of annoying.
I've been documenting an attempt at brute-forcing the solution to essence here, since the information on the thread seemed unclear and contradictory.

This is what I know so far:
- Essence-level 1 for the most part requires you to breed in a single stat, that isn't occurring on the variant naturally. For most it needs a rank C, but some early Nephelym only need a D in Aptitude.
- Essence 2 requires you to breed in a rank 2 of a specific trait onto a nephelym. So far, I've found it takes traits that are non-cosmetic, and somehow " " with the nephelym, like having a higher rate of appearing. It seems that stats have just about no impact on the second tier.
- Essence level is tracked for each variant individually, including separate categories for male/female.
- The difference from essence is minuscule.

Rank 2 only gives you a minor increase in the chance of one extra stat being higher, and rank 3 allows you to find the trait you bred for in the wild, while giving an equally tiny stat-increase. You will still find plenty of straight E's, even at rank 3. I have not seen it unlock the more powerful breeding traits yet, which is a shame because those really matter now, since most variants don't have B-ranks available in the wild.

Also, for breeding traits, an unannounced change is that now you apparently can strengthen traits by breeding two individuals with the same trait together, but I have only managed to have it happen up to rank 2. With limited sample size, so far I have not made a rank 3 trait in +30 attempts, though there is potential that some mechanic is interfering with it, like for example inbreeding.

EDIT 3: Finally, there is some strong evidence found on the last two tiers. According to testing, Essence 4-upgrade requires you to simply provide a High Level Nephelym, 42 according to that post.

Essence 5-upgrade requires a Third-tier signature trait, same trait as the second rank.

Last edited:

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
Alright, this essence thing is getting weird. Now I was offered to raise the bunnies from level 1 to 2 with the following female. This leveling situation seems to be totally random. And it worked, too, I checked with the bunnies.
1696517887498.png

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Alright, this essence thing is getting weird. Now I was offered to raise the bunnies from level 1 to 2 with the following female. This leveling situation seems to be totally random. And it worked, too, I checked with the bunnies.
View attachment 2982270
No, that tracks. White= Rank 2 Hornball, which is apparently the trait to rank up Bunnies. Stats matter for the first rank, but the second rank only cares about the trait.

No idea on the third rank, as of yet.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I've been documenting an attempt at brute-forcing the solution to essence here, since the information on the thread seemed unclear and contradictory.

This is what I know so far:
- Essence-level 1 for the most part requires you to breed in a single stat, that isn't occurring on the variant naturally. For most it needs a rank C, but some early Nephelym only need a D in Aptitude.
- Essence 2 requires you to breed in a rank 2 of a specific trait onto a nephelym. So far, I've found it takes traits that are non-cosmetic, and somehow " " with the nephelym, like having a higher rate of appearing. It seems that stats have just about no impact on the second tier.
- Essence level is tracked for each variant individually, including separate categories for male/female.
- The difference from essence is minuscule.

Rank 2 only gives you a minor increase in the chance of one extra stat being higher, and rank 3 allows you to find the trait you bred for in the wild, while giving an equally tiny stat-increase. You will still find plenty of straight E's, even at rank 3. I have not seen it unlock the more powerful breeding traits yet, which is a shame because those really matter now, since most variants don't have B-ranks available in the wild.

Also, for breeding traits, an unannounced change is that now you apparently can strengthen traits by breeding two individuals with the same trait together, but I have only managed to have it happen up to rank 2. With limited sample size, so far I have not made a rank 3 trait in +30 attempts, though there is potential that some mechanic is interfering with it, like for example inbreeding.
I've seen pleny of rank 3 dicks an tits in the wild, unless you talking about something else

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
I've seen pleny of rank 3 dicks an tits in the wild, unless you talking about something else
Yeah, they're now separated, in that you can get cosmetic traits at any level from the start, but any traits that influence stats and breeding only spawn at low levels. The latter are what seems to be needed for essence-raising, though there could be exceptions.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Ah fair enough. The essence system seems a lot more interesting then what was before it, but its a quest line they forgot to tell you any of the prereqs for lmfao.

I'm guessing either you need a hybrid or even better stats for rank 3. Then rank 4 you need the gold trait etc etc.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Ah fair enough. The essence system seems a lot more interesting then what was before it, but its a quest line they forgot to tell you any of the prereqs for lmfao.

I'm guessing either you need a hybrid or even better stats for rank 3. Then rank 4 you need the gold trait etc etc.
I wasn't seriously considering a hybrid as an option, since those are hard to trace to specific parent-variants. Not ruling it out, though.

I don't have a single specimen with All stats of C and above, since B ranks are tricky to find (except for Fertility B, which is on cows).

My intuition at this point is that rank 3 is just a higher Stat-check, but it's also possible that it's some combination of the Traits + stats, or that it's the rank- 3 trait, but breeding it is being blocked by a bug or something.

Also possible that it's just not in the game yet, or just broken incidentally.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
Gun damn. All this complicated shit would be fine if it was explained by the devs. At this point I'm just gonna hedge my bets on random pregnations.
Oh I agree, this is super not worth it.

The sane thing to do is to just not bother with Essence, since it only makes some numbers go up. I don't think it even increases the levels in the wild. You can still breed whatever appearance you want.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
In the latest version of the game, I can't figure out how to view my characteristics. Or have they removed them altogether?
It isn't a proper way but you can see them in the breeding yard menu if you click the little page icon. A proper one probably should be added to the pause screen eventually that's where I'd put it. Huge ass unused space under the inventory an quest buttons.

Last edited:

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
So I managed to breed BBs, like BBCs, BCBs, DBBs etc. I did it by using my MC to spread the BB gene across species. You can level up the MCs stats by breeding them with an individual that has the same stat of equal or higher value. For example, I was stuck on BCDs, so I bred my MC with other BCDs and eventually my MC became BCC. Then I used a CBC partner for a while and now my MC is BBC.
I've been using her to spread these double Bs around and it's working, so in theory we should be able to get individuals with higher stats and keep some for interbreeding with other species, that way making essence levelling faster maybe? Hopefully...

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
So I managed to breed BBs, like BBCs, BCBs, DBBs etc. I did it by using my MC to spread the BB gene across species. You can level up the MCs stats by breeding them with an individual that has the same stat of equal or higher value. For example, I was stuck on BCDs, so I bred my MC with other BCDs and eventually my MC became BCC. Then I used a CBC partner for a while and now my MC is BBC.
I've been using her to spread these double Bs around and it's working, so in theory we should be able to get individuals with higher stats and keep some for interbreeding with other species, that way making essence levelling faster maybe? Hopefully...
That's nice, but what I'd like is a confirmation on what the pattern for passing 3rd and 4th levels is. I still haven't seen a trustworthy post that confirms that the 3->4 tier is just stat-based.

The 4th is probably going to need a combination of stats and traits (exponentially harder to guess).

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Gonna start a fresh save now that I got a general grasp of what I'm doing, even went autismo and actually made my own Capture.PNG

That ain't the funny number man what you doin....

Edit: Nice, found a 555 first time entering the forest. Even has level 3 tits somehow.

Edit2: Assumed every level up just added 1 to every stat, but my stats for 2 and 3 were 666 and became 777 at level 4
Edit3: Same thing happened, 5 was still 777 and 6 was 888 so probably means you get a point every stat every even number.

Edit4: I'm a dumbass who didn't sleep so the game didn't autosave when I quit when I left to make myself dinner lmfao

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

femanon

May 6, 2020
do we have a creator code or a new list of cheats yet? i had a look but i mightve missed it since theres been alot of posts.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
So run 2.5 also landed me with a 555 right from start but more importantly Capture.PNG
She's got huge dick energy gotta say

Edit: Sorry for spamming pics but jesus how this keep happening, first two volwargs I approach after unlocking the kennel
Capture1.PNG Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes