May 10, 2020
do we have a creator code or a new list of cheats yet? i had a look but i mightve missed it since theres been alot of posts.
I believe the current list of cheats for the versions found here are still the same as the version on Steam. Not sure if any new ones were added at all or even removed.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
So I managed to breed BBs, like BBCs, BCBs, DBBs etc. I did it by using my MC to spread the BB gene across species. You can level up the MCs stats by breeding them with an individual that has the same stat of equal or higher value. For example, I was stuck on BCDs, so I bred my MC with other BCDs and eventually my MC became BCC. Then I used a CBC partner for a while and now my MC is BBC.
I've been using her to spread these double Bs around and it's working, so in theory we should be able to get individuals with higher stats and keep some for interbreeding with other species, that way making essence levelling faster maybe? Hopefully...
Decided to test this a little bit in my sleep deprived state and can verify and go one step further. Capture.PNG
Both getting knocked up and doing the knocking up raised the rank, which makes sense however somehow I managed to get aptitude to up a rank despite not having anybody with D or greater aptitude. So there's an extra variable at work here it seems.

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
Decided to test this a little bit in my sleep deprived state and can verify and go one step further. View attachment 2983848
Both getting knocked up and doing the knocking up raised the rank, which makes sense however somehow I managed to get aptitude to up a rank despite not having anybody with D or greater aptitude. So there's an extra variable at work here it seems.
Originally, I thought the aptitude thing was level based, but then I went 12 levels without gaining any stat points and I noticed my aptitude went up while breeding without a level up involved. There's definitely something else involved besides the partner's stats, no clue what though... Maybe traits? My stock has like no traits as a result of continuous homebreeding.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Well aptitude is how good you are so maybe it just naturally goes up the more you knock things up? Think I got to level 12 first run and still had all E's cause I didn't see the point of havin my mc studding when they didn't have any traits.

Edit: Fuck it I'm on a streak so lets start another save just so I can count the number of times I knock someone up and see if it goes up. Also figured out the trick to gettin the lipstick actually lookin like lipstick is to max out the metallic slider

Capture.PNG

Edit:
Bros what the fuck is going on LMFAO
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
do we have a creator code or a new list of cheats yet? i had a look but i mightve missed it since theres been alot of posts.
inside the game when you activate the cheat bar, you have a big (?) you have the cheat list there, the only cheats that changed
in it level 1 to 5 has been removed for essence 1 to 5, that's the only cheat that changed since the original one posted here

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
Sep 1, 2019
Ok so in spirit mode character creation I can't move hair anymore. This is a big problem, as the hair on the vulwargs always looks shit, because apparently placing hair is hard. So hard that I was able to fix it with a few tweaks to the hair sliders, but they don't exist anymore apparently. The new semen and milk system also blows ass.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Ok so in spirit mode character creation I can't move hair anymore. This is a big problem, as the hair on the vulwargs always looks shit, because apparently placing hair is hard. So hard that I was able to fix it with a few tweaks to the hair sliders, but they don't exist anymore apparently. The new semen and milk system also blows ass.
?????
Capture.PNG

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Originally, I thought the aptitude thing was level based, but then I went 12 levels without gaining any stat points and I noticed my aptitude went up while breeding without a level up involved. There's definitely something else involved besides the partner's stats, no clue what though... Maybe traits? My stock has like no traits as a result of continuous homebreeding.
After some experiments in a couple different saves I think I have an idea.
capture1.PNG Capture.PNG
Pretty consistently it would just go up in rank after having sex a couple of times after the first two stats got raised, however I had been focusing on having her mate with as many d ranks I had so its possible it'll go up after x amount of times of fuckin in the breeding yard.

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
After some experiments in a couple different saves I think I have an idea.
View attachment 2986936 View attachment 2986941
Pretty consistently it would just go up in rank after having sex a couple of times after the first two stats got raised, however I had been focusing on having her mate with as many d ranks I had so its possible it'll go up after x amount of times of fuckin in the breeding yard.
Yeah, I agree, I think it follows a set order too? Like first fertility, then libido and then aptitude maybe

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Fert an libido seemed to improve after a neph is born but I've been restartin a goofy amount of times so might as well do it one more time. This time I'll have her fuck exclusively d rank libidos

ola amigo

Nov 4, 2020
Instead of adding new things the dev should concentrate on improving things like
1. Separate barns for Slyvans and Hybrids, Slyvans have like 4 races bunched up in one, Hydrid races are so many that bunching them up is just straight up limiting. This game is about fucking isn't it? So why limit this? I don't need new race, just give me space dang it!
2. Let the players know through a tutorial how traits are transferred with levels, at this point I don't think new players understand at all how trait transfer works in the offspring if you want to maintain the same level of that trait. I mean dev literally gave an end game quest, The Pride quest with no explanation to the player how trait or multi trait transfer works, what's the probability, etc.
3. The new essence thing is even more complicated that earlier on how World level should be raised. I know there is cheat for it but for player who want to complete this through proper gameplay this is just torture.
4. Naming of the offspring in the barn itself as the mother gets pregnant. Old school game mechanic, very liked by players but removed by dev.
5. The lust of the player character is too low, so low instead of a fucking game its more like a sleeping game. I mean how many times do I need to sleep? I go to gather a wild neph, I gather some, see a good one, want to capture it but guess what? It's time for bed!!!! WTF!

So that was a bit of vent. Yes, but some suggestions that are almost as old as the game. I don't see them getting solved because of how stubborn the dev is, but I like this game so I'm hopeful.

Reactions: Tomoushie

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Instead of adding new things the dev should concentrate on improving things like
1. Separate barns for Slyvans and Hybrids, Slyvans have like 4 races bunched up in one, Hydrid races are so many that bunching them up is just straight up limiting. This game is about fucking isn't it? So why limit this? I don't need new race, just give me space dang it!
seperating the sylvans I can get behind only because grouping goblins with elves is a little silly. But seperate barns for each hybrids would be pretty taxing. I say instead make filtering the hybrids possible. We really don't need 20 more barns crowding the homestead

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
2. Let the players know through a tutorial how traits are transferred with levels, at this point I don't think new players understand at all how trait transfer works in the offspring if you want to maintain the same level of that trait. I mean dev literally gave an end game quest, The Pride quest with no explanation to the player how trait or multi trait transfer works, what's the probability, etc.
3. The new essence thing is even more complicated that earlier on how World level should be raised. I know there is cheat for it but for player who want to complete this through proper gameplay this is just torture.
4. Naming of the offspring in the barn itself as the mother gets pregnant. Old school game mechanic, very liked by players but removed by dev.
5. The lust of the player character is too low, so low instead of a fucking game its more like a sleeping game. I mean how many times do I need to sleep? I go to gather a wild neph, I gather some, see a good one, want to capture it but guess what? It's time for bed!!!! WTF!

So that was a bit of vent. Yes, but some suggestions that are almost as old as the game. I don't see them getting solved because of how stubborn the dev is, but I like this game so I'm hopeful.
Its an alpha so I understand focusing on the core systems over polish, from the sound of it the essence system makes way more sense and in the spirit of the game then what came before. Its just due to the lack of polish they neglected to include dialogue explaining it, and honestly I don't even need exact amounts just a general direction would be enough.

The trait mechanic is pretty straight forward, dice roll to see which traits is transferred and if both parents have the trait then its basically guaranteed.

The stats are the same, if parent a has fef and the other eff the offspring will probably be eef. Its just the MC has its own rules, and as far as I can tell if the MC has a kid with a higher stat then them, upon birth the mc's stat will increase. So fff mc fucks fef upon birth there's a chance MC will become fef.

Its just I found the third stat aptitude increasing in MC without doing that, so I did some experiments and I'm fairly certain it's following its own rule of just fucking a bunch and it'll improve. Which given its a stat about being good at fucking makes sense.

The limited lust in mc is def limiting, however MC makes for a mediocre stud right now anyway. Once they figure out the system they want to use to let us apply traits to them is when it'll really matter, but for now I basically only fuck the npcs and the wild nephs to add to the harem (winning the sexoff doesn't drain lust luckily). I hadn't been doing it for the sake of nailing down aptitude but when you fuck vagrants lust is only drained upon impregnation or if you fuckin someone with higher stats then you.

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
Decided to test this a little bit in my sleep deprived state and can verify and go one step further. View attachment 2983848
These are my stats after basically finishing game progression:

Capture.PNG

While XP farming by breeding, I noticed that my 3 stats all slowly got better at certain intervals, and seem now soft capped at rank C (it hasn't increased for a while). Unfortunately I didn't properly check the breeding partners, but I do know that my best breeds are C rank too, so it sort of checks out?

Maybe I'll try to further breed and see if I eventually get a rank B without a C partner, and then check with one. This game gets more confusing and convoluted every time I check for an update...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes