SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
LoginId:5f27bfe44c2eebbfce971d85cc07fc98
EpicAccountId:

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyManageBarnMenu::OnMonsterSelected() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyFullscreenMenu.h:8089]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!TBaseSPMethodDelegateInstance<0,SSexyBreedingSetupMenu,0,FReply __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::Execute() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:290]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyListWidget::OnWidgetSelected() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyListWidget.h:130]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyCharacterList::OnSelectCharacter() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyListWidget.h:2835]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!TBaseSPMethodDelegateInstance<0,SSexySettingsCategoryList,0,FReply __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy,int>::Execute() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:290]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyButton::OnSelect() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyButton.h:107]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyListWidget::SelectFirst() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyListWidget.h:117]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!ASexyUI::ShowManageBarnMenu() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyUI.cpp:526]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FInputActionUnifiedDelegate::Execute() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Components\InputComponent.h:306]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!UPlayerInput::processInputStack() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\UserInterface\PlayerInput.cpp:1389]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!ASexyBreederController::TickActor() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyBreederController.cpp:445]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FActorTickFunction::ExecuteTick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\Actor.cpp:175]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask<FTickFunctionTask>::ExecuteTask() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\TaskGraphInterfaces.h:886]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::processTasksUntilQuit() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:601]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FTaskGraphImplementation::WaitUntilTasksComplete() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:1532]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskSequencer::ReleaseTickGroup() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TickTaskManager.cpp:564]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskManager::RunTickGroup() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TickTaskManager.cpp:1585]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::Tick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\LevelTick.cpp:1494]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\GameEngine.cpp:1823]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:4921]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:178]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:137]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!LaunchWindowsStartup() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:273]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:320]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\5\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll
I'm kinda impressed only two emojis came from that.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
In all seriousness, is breeding broke, or are traits more rigid now? I keep getting Nephs with the same traits every time I breed two specific nephs together. The only difference comes from changing one of the breeding partners, and even then it's only a minor difference. I can't really nail down what the game is using as a base or template.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
does that not just apply to your own character? or does it apply to the whole game world?
As far as I remember is an all characters thing. But the only major thing I noticed it changes is that it makes the PPs of futas flacid when out of sex if activated.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
As far as I remember is an all characters thing. But the only major thing I noticed it changes is that it makes the PPs of futas flacid when out of sex if activated.
the part that I see in character creation changes depending on whether you play a male or a female. Why would the default physics settings of the entire game world change because of your player character's sex? Am I looking at the wrong setting?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

femboytom

Jan 6, 2024
Hey, nice name :3

And to answer your previous question. Yes and no.

No in the current version since the clothes are tied to the presets and current versions lack the options to edit clothing. However yes in the sense that the previous presets work on this so if you make a preset on a previous game version then use it on the new one you can have a preset with custom configured clothes.

I know is a clunky workaround but at least is something. Welcome to the reality of BotN I guess ^^'
tysm :love:

• Yay, new update!

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Help plss
Has something changed in the game?
I mean the requirements!
It's kicking me out of the game :((
It shows me that it is loading and then it freezes and kicks me out

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Not sure if anyone can answer, but, saving presets ( appearance ), how do you do that, ( silly question, but when I try to change appearance, try to save preset ), it reverts back to before I made the changes, so how?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Not sure if anyone can answer, but, saving presets ( appearance ), how do you do that, ( silly question, but when I try to change appearance, try to save preset ), it reverts back to before I made the changes, so how?
The only way I know how is to have an old appearance from an old version. Lemme quote this person, they explain it better.
No in the current version since the clothes are tied to the presets and current versions lack the options to edit clothing. However yes in the sense that the previous presets work on this so if you make a preset on a previous game version then use it on the new one you can have a preset with custom configured clothes.

I know is a clunky workaround but at least is something. Welcome to the reality of BotN I guess ^^'

• Red Heart

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
There's two appearence systems in BotN, one is the human version, which you can edit and save presets for at any time. Them there's the spirit form presets that while you can "edit" in game, you cannot save it. Thats cause the way they work is different. Spirit Form links to the neph subspecies so you need fhe creator mode to save them since then the game pulls from the list of the available ones to spawn rhe variants that appear in game.

For example you can make a human gothy mommy and save it, then load that preset from the human list. But youre the only human so only you use those. Whem you make a spirit form and save appearence, you just save your current spirit form appearence, not that look as a preset. To do tjat you need to use the creator mode. And if you make, say a barefoot dragon, when you load the game, that barefoot dragon you made as a preset can spawn as a random neph in the world but with some random detail like, maybe you made her slim ans she spawns as Swarzeneger league muscular, or you make her chubby and an Endergirl body one appears. Thats how it is. And when you load a spirit form preset, you load from the ones the game has installed or the ones you created with the creator mode.

Its a bit confusing at first but after a while is quite simple to work with :3

Reactions: RabidRanger45

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
While I like this game, the walking part is so annoying. Especially when you have a lot of barns and you have to manually walk between them.
Yeah, now that you mention it, it kinda gets tedious after a while if you have to do stuff on the barns that are the furthest from the house like the Starfallen's monolit or the Seraphim's loft. The "go home" cheat aleviates that a bit but that's a one way only tool. Is better than nothing but still....

Reactions: Akikojam

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
There's two appearence systems in BotN, one is the human version, which you can edit and save presets for at any time. Them there's the spirit form presets that while you can "edit" in game, you cannot save it. Thats cause the way they work is different. Spirit Form links to the neph subspecies so you need fhe creator mode to save them since then the game pulls from the list of the available ones to spawn rhe variants that appear in game.

For example you can make a human gothy mommy and save it, then load that preset from the human list. But youre the only human so only you use those. Whem you make a spirit form and save appearence, you just save your current spirit form appearence, not that look as a preset. To do tjat you need to use the creator mode. And if you make, say a barefoot dragon, when you load the game, that barefoot dragon you made as a preset can spawn as a random neph in the world but with some random detail like, maybe you made her slim ans she spawns as Swarzeneger league muscular, or you make her chubby and an Endergirl body one appears. Thats how it is. And when you load a spirit form preset, you load from the ones the game has installed or the ones you created with the creator mode.

Its a bit confusing at first but after a while is quite simple to work with :3
Lol, yeah, figured it out after a while, ( it's just that, I feel like you used to be able to save presets ( human form, ( at least when I first played the game ), might be mistaken, but, yeah, it was confusing at first.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Lol, yeah, figured it out after a while, ( it's just that, I feel like you used to be able to save presets ( human form, ( at least when I first played the game ), might be mistaken, but, yeah, it was confusing at first.
I haven't checked the latest versions too much (I mean the ones with the new GenshinImpact-y UI and stuff) so I'm not sure exactly which things changed. I'm just speaking from the things I know from the previous creation system XD

Reactions: RabidRanger45

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
has anything changed since that UI change that took forever?
One nice adition that Derelict added is that you no longer need to fuck nephs on the breeding yard to get them pregnant. You can get them pregnant if you do Wild Sex with them while they're set as vagrants. Before only you could get pregnant yourself if you do it that way. Mind you that this also makes them likeable to get pregnant between each other. So if you have two vagrants and they decide to teach the locals how the arts of SnuSnu works, the receiver of the funtime can get prego hehe

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
So, to refresh everyone's memory, since I know someone is going to ask why updates take so long (They always do every time an update drops) here's the story so far. If anyone knows what Breeding Season is, congrats. You're classy. If you don't, Breeding Season is effectively what BotN is the spiritual successor of. It was the first time a game made a genuine and successful breeding mechanic that didn't break three generations in.

It's development team is also the victim of internal politics and backstabbing, leading to the game meeting an unfair end. Derelict Helmsman wishes to avoid that fate, so develops BotN alone.

As you can guess, his fanbase is divided on whether or not that was the right call, but in the end it's his choice.

• Thinking Face

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
So, to refresh everyone's memory, since I know someone is going to ask why updates take so long (They always do every time an update drops) here's the story so far. If anyone knows what Breeding Season is, congrats. You're classy. If you don't, Breeding Season is effectively what BotN is the spiritual successor of. It was the first time a game made a genuine and successful breeding mechanic that didn't break three generations in.

It's development team is also the victim of internal politics and backstabbing, leading to the game meeting an unfair end. Derelict Helmsman wishes to avoid that fate, so develops BotN alone.

As you can guess, his fanbase is divided on whether or not that was the right call, but in the end it's his choice.
You really don't know how people can work together, right? I mean with this logic, everybody should work alone in the world for anything because of fear of others. All the game devs should be alone and indie..

But no, the world does not work like that. He choices to do this "alone" but not for those reasons at all. He wanted to do it alone to get all the money and all the control. If he had work with someone else, they could easily tell you that he does not doing any stuff for 3 to 5 years at all.

AND he does not work alone anymore as the whole UI done by others and I fixed/redone the game design/systems. He did only the sponsorship code for the toy company for extra money.

I am making my own game with a full time coder and other people for extra stuff like voice acting, music, sound editing, story telling, testing. My previous coder left and I got another one and go on. This is how you do things properly.

Just because somebody failed in whole industry, it does not mean you will fail too, but as I know DH, I am sure he would fail because of his bad and selfish decisions.

Breeding Season failed because of the unexperienced main developer and an asshole artist. Yeah there are bad people out there but you get experience and go on.

jonnijimbo

Aug 3, 2022
You really don't know how people can work together, right? I mean with this logic, everybody should work alone in the world for anything because of fear of others. All the game devs should be alone and indie..

But no, the world does not work like that. He choices to do this "alone" but not for those reasons at all. He wanted to do it alone to get all the money and all the control. If he had work with someone else, they could easily tell you that he does not doing any stuff for 3 to 5 years at all.

AND he does not work alone anymore as the whole UI done by others and I fixed/redone the game design/systems. He did only the sponsorship code for the toy company for extra money.

I am making my own game with a full time coder and other people for extra stuff like voice acting, music, sound editing, story telling, testing. My previous coder left and I got another one and go on. This is how you do things properly.

Just because somebody failed in whole industry, it does not mean you will fail too, but as I know DH, I am sure he would fail because of his bad and selfish decisions.

Breeding Season failed because of the unexperienced main developer and an asshole artist. Yeah there are bad people out there but you get experience and go on.

i agree a little with the spirit of your argument but not really with the conclusions you draw. i dont know of DH is or isnt a bad person or is selfish or whatever. but what i can say is i think theres something to be said about creative control. which is the part thats the spirit i mentioned. imo DH would prefer slow updates but to where the game is 100% his creative work in terms of direction in an executive sense, i dont think thats a wrong wish to have as a game dev generally speaking. dont get me wrong i want updates to this game pretty bad- buuuut since im effectively getting this game for free on top of the fact its in a playable decent state its not exactly worth complaining about or being opinionated over.

• Thinking Face
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes