Peach_Fuzz

May 18, 2020
If you can get to the sea coast, then you should find Mirru, have sex with her, then dive into the sea and explore the underwater scenery until you find the clam. There you can have another pearl, notably, for free.
Ok, but what do I do with the pearl? It doesn't work like a keystone, and neither the slime or Mirru have any dialogue about it.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
are they ever going to improve the physics? the way the tits sway makes them look like they're underwater or something.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
LOL I was reading reviews to see if this was any good and one dude was complaining there was no Male on Male and no Futa on Male. I mean did he read the title? With Breeding in the title one would think you can't BREED Males. Also complaining that the Futa didn't have balls. I think he is confusing Futa With Trans. A lot of the reviews were bad but their reasons didn't really talk about the game it self it was mostly about technical stuff and update times. So my question is is the game any good.
If Futa's can breed others, they need to have balls. Futa-Trans is not about balls at all. You talk about logic and you throw it from window at your next statement. The only reason is dev does not want see balls. The game got males because of the money as the dev hates any male visuals. I don't blame someone for his choices but the reason is not "this is a breeding game", it's just because Dev does not want it.

As others already said, there is an oral sex. You try to defend it as pre-sex but as they cum at oral sex, it's no point at a breeding game too. If the dev wanted it, there could be many reason for any kind of interaction like by giving buffs or leveling up the characters. Those can be disabled at options and everybody would be happy and probably most record breaking adult game out there but nope.

Fun part is dev is not playing his own game at least for 5+ years so..

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You can't really compare oral sex which is foreplay for the main event. to Male on Male sex." You can't breed from oral sex" Sounds dumb. of course not Stuff like oral, kissing and blowjobs is what leads up to sex and breeding. Anyway complaining about no Male on Male sex and no Futa on Male sex in a game with Breeding in the title is just dumb.
Anal also counts as foreplay, kissing, undressing, flirting and even female on female sex exists in the game which makes breeding impossible. But it's ironic that females (not futas) can have sex with other females scissoring or alike but no anal, no male on male when Breedinf Season, the very game that inspired Derelict to make BotN had those. I dont think its dumb at all when some of the ingame choices/limitations make no sense specially when compared to the game that BotN is not subtle about the fact that it got inspired from.

Reactions: Vindaria

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The breeding argument doesn't work when there is both non-penetrative and lesbian sex (scissoring) in the game already. There's no reason for male players to not be able to at least give oral to male/futa nephelym, since female/futa players already can. Not that it makes much of a difference since the male players look fucking terrible anyway.
This TBH

Reactions: Peach_Fuzz

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
If Futa's can breed others, they need to have balls. Futa-Trans is not about balls at all. You talk about logic and you throw it from window at your next statement. The only reason is dev does not want see balls. The game got males because of the money as the dev hates any male visuals. I don't blame someone for his choices but the reason is not "this is a breeding game", it's just because Dev does not want it.

As others already said, there is an oral sex. You try to defend it as pre-sex but as they cum at oral sex, it's no point at a breeding game too. If the dev wanted it, there could be many reason for any kind of interaction like by giving buffs or leveling up the characters. Those can be disabled at options and everybody would be happy and probably most record breaking adult game out there but nope.

Fun part is dev is not playing his own game at least for 5+ years so..
The thing is that if he didn't liked the males stuffs he shouldn't have incluided them in the first place at all. The game would still be popular, and if things in the end would be about girly characters he should have kept just the girly ones or maybe make the males as femboys so they look girly (which the game sort of have a framework for something lile that already) but thats getting into another set of grey areas that Im not sure how he felt like it. But yeah, like half the things he did and does. Makes no fukin sense lol

And amen to the non playing part. Which is a thing Im hating recently from most devs, triple A or Indie alike sadly, and it's that many just develop, don't play. Then games flop, firings happen but hey, hiring actual testers, or take their heads of their assets and make games which focus on the fun not in the microtransactions and alike is out of the question....

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
The thing is that if he didn't liked the males stuffs he shouldn't have incluided them in the first place at all.
The game got man on man gay stuff to at start. As I said, the reason was money and it was a good move but after he saw he got tons of support already, he ditched that.

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The game got man on man gay stuff to at start. As I said, the reason was money and it was a good move but after he saw he got tons of support already, he ditched that.
So I heard, which makes it even more absurd to think about :/

AlanKovalsk

Oct 20, 2020
Ok, but what do I do with the pearl? It doesn't work like a keystone, and neither the slime or Mirru have any dialogue about it.
Just guessing : maybe u missed some quests, like the buttlefly, Queen bee, or Orc Warrior's quest.
If u already got the keystone from the slime while she was sleeping, u can forget the pearl.

Peach_Fuzz

May 18, 2020
Just guessing : maybe u missed some quests, like the buttlefly, Queen bee, or Orc Warrior's quest.
If u already got the keystone from the slime while she was sleeping, u can forget the pearl.
I probably did things out of order or missed a step somewhere that the dev just didn't account for. I've done the questlines for every keystone, but I'm still missing one somehow. Doesn't matter now, I already used the all portals cheat to get to the rest of the map.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
LoginId:5f27bfe44c2eebbfce971d85cc07fc98
EpicAccountId:

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyManageBarnMenu::OnMonsterSelected() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyFullscreenMenu.h:8089]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!TBaseSPMethodDelegateInstance<0,SSexyBreedingSetupMenu,0,FReply __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::Execute() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:290]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyListWidget::OnWidgetSelected() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyListWidget.h:130]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyCharacterList::OnSelectCharacter() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyListWidget.h:2835]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!TBaseSPMethodDelegateInstance<0,SSexySettingsCategoryList,0,FReply __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy,int>::Execute() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:290]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyButton::OnSelect() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyButton.h:107]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!SSexyListWidget::SelectFirst() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyListWidget.h:117]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!ASexyUI::ShowManageBarnMenu() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyUI.cpp:526]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FInputActionUnifiedDelegate::Execute() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Components\InputComponent.h:306]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!UPlayerInput::processInputStack() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\UserInterface\PlayerInput.cpp:1389]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!ASexyBreederController::TickActor() [D:\OBF\Source\OBF\Public\SexyBreederController.cpp:445]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FActorTickFunction::ExecuteTick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\Actor.cpp:175]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!TGraphTask<FTickFunctionTask>::ExecuteTask() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\TaskGraphInterfaces.h:886]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::processTasksUntilQuit() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:601]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FTaskGraphImplementation::WaitUntilTasksComplete() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:1532]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskSequencer::ReleaseTickGroup() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TickTaskManager.cpp:564]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FTickTaskManager::RunTickGroup() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TickTaskManager.cpp:1585]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::Tick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\LevelTick.cpp:1494]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\GameEngine.cpp:1823]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:4921]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:178]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:137]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!LaunchWindowsStartup() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:273]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [D:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:320]
OBF_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\5\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes