muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this game dead?
Sure seems like it.

I can't even remember when i last saw it pop up on the main page of latest updates, and I even have it on my watched list.
I actually found F95Zone because of this game.
This game has been functionally dead for over a year. The updates are all minor GUI tweaks or reshuffling existing content without adding anything.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
missing tag, "rape" just getting close to the tentacle has you get raped, no means of fending it off or preventing it other then simply avoiding it

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
missing tag, "rape" just getting close to the tentacle has you get raped, no means of fending it off or preventing it other then simply avoiding it
I would add "rape" because of the Nephelym ... they force themself on your MC if you don´t pay attention ...

The tentacles are more like traps that spawn and despawn ... you can even use them to your advantage if a Nephelym gets too persitent ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Brinline

May 23, 2021
This game has been functionally dead for over a year. The updates are all minor GUI tweaks or reshuffling existing content without adding anything.
FK and I just got properly into it, 1st time tried long ago I was at loss due to poor explaination on wtf is going or where to go.

ParanoidLurker

Jan 13, 2023
Does anyone know which version was "bugged" where futa on male did occur? I call it a feature, but whatever.

The developer fixed that bug so fast, it almost seemed he was competent.

EDIT: After searching on subscribestar, patreon and this site, I couldn't find working links for older versions.
Rip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
If it's sandbox, I would say it's lacking... getting all the quests and Nephelym types, is good enough for me.
The game randomly generates new breeding requests and announces them every two hours or so. So far, the rewards for completing them are negligible, but if you like the process, then it is infinite indeed.

Reactions: Xypster

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
I wish more races had an exotic counterpart like the nekos, cows, sharks, bees, harpies/bats, rabbits one of the female demons or a new one(to look like the male one) and most of the hybrids.

As for adding new races my thoughts are snakes/nagas, hare(male rabbit), bears, lion, tomcat(male neko), hornets(male bees), fae folk, sea serpent(shark/naga) sea dragon(shark/dragon), horses, deer, karelian(vulwarg/bear), kobolds, drakobolds (kobold/dragon), jackalope (rabbit/deer), lizardmen, Pegasus (horse/harpy), unicorn (horse/elf), tengu (harpy/demon), phoenix (harpy/seraphim), Hippogryphe (harpy/horse, harpy/minotaur), hobgoblin (goblin/orc).

I can't think of anymore creatures for the farm but for NPCs I can think of is lizardmen chef, futa tanuki the sin of sloth, a druid(the half man, half deer kind), a winged unicorn, hydra the sin of wrath.

If anyone has any other ideas on what they want to see added you can tell me (even though I can't do any thing about it I'd sill like to hear it)

Reactions: Dirgha

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I wish more races had an exotic counterpart like the nekos, cows, sharks, bees, harpies/bats, rabbits one of the female demons or a new one(to look like the male one) and most of the hybrids.

As for adding new races my thoughts are snakes/nagas, hare(male rabbit), bears, lion, tomcat(male neko), hornets(male bees), fae folk, sea serpent(shark/naga) sea dragon(shark/dragon), horses, deer, karelian(vulwarg/bear), kobolds, drakobolds (kobold/dragon), jackalope (rabbit/deer), lizardmen, Pegasus (horse/harpy), unicorn (horse/elf), tengu (harpy/demon), phoenix (harpy/seraphim), Hippogryphe (harpy/horse, harpy/minotaur), hobgoblin (goblin/orc).

I can't think of anymore creatures for the farm but for NPCs I can think of is lizardmen chef, futa tanuki the sin of sloth, a druid(the half man, half deer kind), a winged unicorn, hydra the sin of wrath.

If anyone has any other ideas on what they want to see added you can tell me (even though I can't do any thing about it I'd sill like to hear it)
wow, that's quite alot, there is just one tiny problem, the space to build every new construction.

The creator mentioned that ghost girls could be part of the game, Banshee for the female was an idea of mine, don't know about the male version and I thought a place where you can locate those ghosts. A graveyard or maybe the flying dutchman since it's supposed to be a haunted boat and I was thinking that the boat could float all over the existing lands and the pussy portal would take you there even finding the location first, or maybe a warp like the one located in the desert where the aliens are located and you get teleported where the angels are

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrashBandit

ultramiasma

Jul 10, 2024
Game is fun but I just wish gay content was allowed. Everything is just there since animations would barely need changes and gay sex won't have offspring so it won't affect any of the other game mechanics. It would be just another way to catch same sex Nephelym. Just make a toogle so you can't get forced to it in a wild encounter if you don't want that.

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
wow, that's quite alot, there is just one tiny problem, the space to build every new construction.

The creator mentioned that ghost girls could be part of the game, Banshee for the female was an idea of mine, don't know about the male version and I thought a place where you can locate those ghosts. A graveyard or maybe the flying dutchman since it's supposed to be a haunted boat and I was thinking that the boat could float all over the existing lands and the pussy portal would take you there even finding the location first, or maybe a warp like the one located in the desert where the aliens are located and you get teleported where the angels are
Ghosts wouldn't make to much sense because that would mean that the reaper was slacking on the job, her whole purpose is to make sure people aren't dead.

Reactions: Xypster

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Ghosts wouldn't make to much sense because that would mean that the reaper was slacking on the job, her whole purpose is to make sure people aren't dead.
she's pretty much useless anyway, think way back when the game was barely out, you could jump from anywhere and land perfectly safe, why does the creator created her anyway, why can't we no longer jump from any heights and survive. Diying should not be part of the game, but the reaper should not be part of it too, after all, you cannot reappear where ever you want once you activate the place where the reaper is, you activate the first one when you start, but go to a different realm with the reaper is, activate that one and the first one is turned off, pretty useless if you ask me

Reactions: TrashBandit

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
she's pretty much useless anyway, think way back when the game was barely out, you could jump from anywhere and land perfectly safe, why does the creator created her anyway, why can't we no longer jump from any heights and survive. Dying should not be part of the game, but the reaper should not be part of it too, after all, you cannot reappear where ever you want once you activate the place where the reaper is, you activate the first one when you start, but go to a different realm with the reaper is, activate that one and the first one is turned off, pretty useless if you ask me
yea fall damage doesn't make much sense when you're using a form that has wings and is already off the ground to begin with

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes