Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
This game is spectacular but it would need some new features like: other races, new animation variants, the clothing system, the possibility of making the player do small interactions like the possibility of lying down, sleeping and therefore adding sleep sex, masturbating, and for those who have fetishism even urinating... not that it is of much use but in any case I think it adds a little more immersion, I repeat the game is already spectacular but the possibility of adding content is so varied that it is a shame to leave it like this I hope that the developer returns the desire to develop content, I need an update ahaha. sorry for the grammar I am not English

heavy cyborg

Sep 7, 2022
Hi guys.
I have a question
in this game, is it possible to change sex position in wild world?
for example, doggy position with titan out of farm.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys.
I have a question
in this game, is it possible to change sex position in wild world?
for example, doggy position with titan out of farm.
The only way to do this is how you chose the encounter, (You meet & fuck, you typically get three options: Blowjob option [iir] and the other two options that imply being the violator, or being violated.)

Sorry, as it is now, you can only perform those positions in your breeding farm (and with the blessed Nephilim that teaches you them, I forget their name.)

wombex

May 10, 2018
So, if I open the gate to the dragons instead of the pleasure pastures, and leave the pastures locked, can I continue the game without making the slime cry?

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
So, if I open the gate to the dragons instead of the pleasure pastures, and leave the pastures locked, can I continue the game without making the slime cry?
doesn't really matter if you open pleasure pasture of the place for the dragons, give the giant pearl to the mega slime to avoid her sleeping for good, beside the wiki says best place to start is opening the pleasure pasture, in order to find the pearl, open the gate that is located in pleasure pasture, you'll have access to Cove of Rapture, dive in the water and you'll find the pearl, avoid going there at night because it's dark and I'm not sure if making your screen brighter will even help. Simply go to the left of the pier in the water, avoid getting on it, since one of the recent update, there is a demon mark on it, you'll have a sex scene, unless you want to see it. Now about the exact location of the pearl, all I can say it's on the left, I only find it all the time by instict, otherwise I don't exactly remember it's exact location. One last thing, there is no sex scene with the clamp girl call Yasmine, simply retrive her pearl, return home and give the pearl to the mega slime in exchange of her gate stone

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
you'll have access to Cove of Rapture, dive in the water and you'll find the pearl
One last thing, there is no sex scene with the clamp girl call Yasmine, simply retrive her pearl
If I remember it correctly, first you need to have sex with Mirru on the shore, to make sure Yasmine will give away the pearl.

And in any case, having some fun with Mirru won't hurt!

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
If I remember it correctly, first you need to have sex with Mirru on the shore, to make sure Yasmine will give away the pearl.

And in any case, having some fun with Mirru won't hurt!
yeah, I think it's possible that you need sex with her first, I haven't tried without having sex yet, when I play without much cheats, once I open the cove, I go have sex dirrectly with Mirru, can't resist going there the animes are nice, even if I think I would have prefered double penetration instead of tits fuck and vaginal sex

wombex

May 10, 2018
But I don't have access to the cove because my dumb ass used the keystone the open the titan place and there is no keystone up there. The keystone in the pastures need the bees

Reactions: DoorFive

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
But I don't have access to the cove because my dumb ass used the keystone the open the titan place and there is no keystone up there. The keystone in the pastures need the bees
There is two keystones in the pastures. If you can't access one try the other. Druid needs the bees but there's a butterfly who I think needs a fox.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
The link says she appears in whichever you opened first, not both
If you opened the Virgin Breaks, then Climax Peak, you took the one from the centauress, placed it in the gate next to her, the dragon matriach is gone since you open the gate to the titan, that mean you used her stone on the titan gate which leave the butterfly keystone that you can use to open pleasure pasture, or use it to open the gate to the bees, but if you did open the gate to the bees, then you're stuck since the driad is the only one who can restor the land of the bees, the driad is located in pleasure pasture. At this point if you used all your 3 keystone advalable in those places, you've got just 3 options. Make the Mega slim sleep by having sex with her two times and steal her keystone. Second option, enter cheat code " imma lazy sack " which unlock everything and the 3rd option that you will probably avoid at all cost, start over with a new game

T.O.Morrow

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to Edit the save file or the monsters i have? Cuz i have no idea how to do Prides quest. She wants to much and is gatekeeping content.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes