DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
But I don't have access to the cove because my dumb ass used the keystone the open the titan place and there is no keystone up there. The keystone in the pastures need the bees
I did the same exact thing.
It's just gamer logic. You do a quest, get a key. There is a door about five yards where you were given the key.
Survey says, it goes into that hole.
What we have here, is the opposite of intuitive.

Edit: It feels like a troll move.

Reactions: wombex

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a way to Edit the save file or the monsters i have? Cuz i have no idea how to do Prides quest. She wants to much and is gatekeeping content.
I've been told that the only way you can complete that quest is with BOTN tool, since you can set all the traits needed on your nephelym at Lvl 3, you'll need the BOTN tool V0.10 which work better with the most recent game

wombex

May 10, 2018
If you opened the Virgin Breaks, then Climax Peak, you took the one from the centauress, placed it in the gate next to her, the dragon matriach is gone since you open the gate to the titan, that mean you used her stone on the titan gate which leave the butterfly keystone that you can use to open pleasure pasture, or use it to open the gate to the bees, but if you did open the gate to the bees, then you're stuck since the driad is the only one who can restor the land of the bees, the driad is located in pleasure pasture. At this point if you used all your 3 keystone advalable in those places, you've got just 3 options. Make the Mega slim sleep by having sex with her two times and steal her keystone. Second option, enter cheat code " imma lazy sack " which unlock everything and the 3rd option that you will probably avoid at all cost, start over with a new game
I opened the pastures not the bee area but its all the same because I cant get another keystone from the pastures

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I opened the pastures not the bee area but its all the same because I cant get another keystone from the pastures
seek the tree near the giant pussy gate, talk to the driad, have sex with her she will give you a quest to get her keystone, once you have it, you can open the gate of Cove of Rapture, or you could slightly alternate and open the gate to the bees, talk to the queen of the bees, drink her milk, ask for her keystone, she won't give it to you unless you do something about her land, talk again with the driad, you'll receive a new quest, do it, return to the queen of bees, get her stone, return to pleasure pasture, open the gate to the Cove, then dive in the water, find the pearl return home, go chat with the slime, offer her the pearl after you have sex with her, she'll give you her keystone, another alternative, if you open the gate of Rapture, seek the path foreward until you see mountain, turn on the right, talk with the snake that is stuck, catch a giant for her quest, get inside the cave that she was stuck inside, you'll find a keystone on the floor. Move toward the amorous hallow, get down, talk with the spider, she'll ask you for an elf. then return up, jump until you reach stairs, you might encounter a gate along the way, open it since you'll have 2 stones with you, 2 new kinds of nephelym can be found there, first one: Bats, second one deeper and perhaps another gate to open. Goblins, find a glowing place, elves are there, you can also find slimes, once you found the elves, move on your right, climb the slop until you reach a lever, pull it to open the gate nearby, on the other side you'll find orcs on your left, seek out the chef of the orcs, she'll give you a quest for her stone. If you previously caught an elf, make sure that you have juicy for the Widow on your elf, once you gave the elf to the spider girl, return to amorous hallow, jump down, get stuck in her webs, receive a second BJ, get her keystone, now you'll have one more, the only left will be from the chef of orcs and one from the demons I believe, plus the pearl if you alternate your methode order of your path.

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
I think the developer releases an update when the game gets the abandoned tag which is every 5 months, at this point it makes you think that it is a way to make as much money as possible for this game, around October 15th there should be an update if I'm right, let's just hope that at least it is not a shitty update otherwise we should all stop supporting this game because it is clear that it is no longer worth it and that the game can be considered complete

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
I think the developer releases an update when the game gets the abandoned tag which is every 5 months, at this point it makes you think that it is a way to make as much money as possible for this game, around October 15th there should be an update if I'm right, let's just hope that at least it is not a shitty update otherwise we should all stop supporting this game because it is clear that it is no longer worth it and that the game can be considered complete
according to several speculators with whom we exchange opinions and presets in this game (I don't know what the truth is) the game is allegedly still being worked on, just not as often or intensively as one might think based on assumptions (I repeat assumptions) the possibilities ran out quite quickly for new updates, such as some new elements thought (but again it should be noted that I don't know what the truth is in all this, I'm just cant check something for more information)

gaygames

Jul 22, 2020
according to several speculators with whom we exchange opinions and presets in this game (I don't know what the truth is) the game is allegedly still being worked on, just not as often or intensively as one might think based on assumptions (I repeat assumptions) the possibilities ran out quite quickly for new updates, such as some new elements thought (but again it should be noted that I don't know what the truth is in all this, I'm just cant check something for more information)
otherwise, I really like the game and I'm just sad that it won't keep people as long as it can probably look like a game for a long play of 10+ hours at first, but be realistic, after unlocking all the locations and completing your own goals in the game, you just turn it off

(if anyone wants to have fun about the game, take it easy, I'm not arguing, I'm just looking at it from multiple points of view)

SpikyCookie

Apr 2, 2023
At the very least, they should fix the breeding system before they abandon the game (Or consider it "complete"). It is hilarious that the dev somehow made the breeding system in a game about breeding monsters completely redundant and useless. And never fixed it for several years.

Offspring can only inherit high rank traits from parents if BOTH parents have the trait, which kills the idea of mix and matching high rank traits from two different parents. Even funnier is, say you need a Neko with Buxom III. In order to breed a Neko with Buxom III, you need a Neko parent with Buxom III in the first place, so like...If I need a parent that already has the trait I need to get an offspring that has this trait, then what the hell even is the point of breeding lol. Aside from getting Hybrids, it's literally useless.

wombex

May 10, 2018
seek the tree near the giant pussy gate, talk to the driad, have sex with her she will give you a quest to get her keystone, once you have it, you can open the gate of Cove of Rapture, or you could slightly alternate and open the gate to the bees, talk to the queen of the bees, drink her milk, ask for her keystone, she won't give it to you unless you do something about her land, talk again with the driad, you'll receive a new quest, do it, return to the queen of bees, get her stone, return to pleasure pasture, open the gate to the Cove, then dive in the water, find the pearl return home, go chat with the slime, offer her the pearl after you have sex with her, she'll give you her keystone, another alternative, if you open the gate of Rapture, seek the path foreward until you see mountain, turn on the right, talk with the snake that is stuck, catch a giant for her quest, get inside the cave that she was stuck inside, you'll find a keystone on the floor. Move toward the amorous hallow, get down, talk with the spider, she'll ask you for an elf. then return up, jump until you reach stairs, you might encounter a gate along the way, open it since you'll have 2 stones with you, 2 new kinds of nephelym can be found there, first one: Bats, second one deeper and perhaps another gate to open. Goblins, find a glowing place, elves are there, you can also find slimes, once you found the elves, move on your right, climb the slop until you reach a lever, pull it to open the gate nearby, on the other side you'll find orcs on your left, seek out the chef of the orcs, she'll give you a quest for her stone. If you previously caught an elf, make sure that you have juicy for the Widow on your elf, once you gave the elf to the spider girl, return to amorous hallow, jump down, get stuck in her webs, receive a second BJ, get her keystone, now you'll have one more, the only left will be from the chef of orcs and one from the demons I believe, plus the pearl if you alternate your methode order of your path.
The driads quest for the keystone requires a bee.

SirButtsAlot69

Formerly 'Jekyll98'
Jun 23, 2024
shovelwere at best, developer have been promising "good" games with meaningfull updates, and delivered nothing at all or milked people by giving them "bugfixes", just laziness or brought cash from patreon or other places, enough that developing them further had no meaning to the devs. On top of it all the dev is very closed minded and refuses to apply any QoL updates for the camara hight and settings. This game could be the top H-game on steam if they'd accept help. But alas they refuse even while facing health issues and don't get me started on the discord, if you even try and complain or otherwise on the discord, you're immediately banned. Toxic community. I would only recommend getting this game after the dev sercomes to his health issues and the game gets handed off to a better dev or until it becomes abandoned-ware.

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS DEVELOPER

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
well go steal the keystone to the mega slime, or reset your game to a new one
Doesn't the centaur give you one too? I've never been stuck and over the years I've opened every different order depending on my current mood playing the game. From my experience you might have to do more work to get to point B if your did an inefficient starting A, but you can always get there.

wombex

May 10, 2018
Doesn't the centaur give you one too? I've never been stuck and over the years I've opened every different order depending on my current mood playing the game. From my experience you might have to do more work to get to point B if your did an inefficient starting A, but you can always get there.
I used the centaur one to open the titan area. No keystone up there. Then I got one from the butterfly lady and I could use it to open either the pastures or the bee area. But the driad in pastures requires a bee, and the queen bee needs you to talk to the driad, you need both. So yes Id have to steal from the slime to progress.

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
I used the centaur one to open the titan area. No keystone up there. Then I got one from the butterfly lady and I could use it to open either the pastures or the bee area. But the driad in pastures requires a bee, and the queen bee needs you to talk to the driad, you need both. So yes Id have to steal from the slime to progress.
Right, I'm not sure what the problem with that is? I guess it's because it locks out her scene or something? I've never liked it so I don't really care, but I mean you're still not technically blocked.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes