Jan 31, 2021
After not playing this game for over a couple of years I decided to get the new version and edit my old save file to the new version. But no wild nephelym are spawning can anyone explain me why this is happening and how I can solve this issue?

stfw001

Jun 15, 2021
You're forcing the game to operate under an outside influence, thereby making it behave in an unintended way.
Man this is such a simple-minded take its almost stupid.
The script - if it does what the guy claims - is just a control REMAP script. No different than going to Settings > Controls > Then remapping keys however you like - in just about any game that allows that.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
After not playing this game for over a couple of years I decided to get the new version and edit my old save file to the new version. But no wild nephelym are spawning can anyone explain me why this is happening and how I can solve this issue?
Start a brand new game in a different slot. If they still don't appear, you probably introduced some kind of conflict or some files got corrupted in the downloading process. If they do appear, your save file caused problems.

I bought over my non-essence save file to the new version and it causes quite a few problems that I just decided to keep the old version to play on that file and started a new file for the new version.

3.90 star(s) 111 Votes