mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
Hybrid Guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full List of working codes as of v0.756.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk if someone noticed or talked about, but, atleast at the version i were testing, not a cheat exactly, but is a bug helps like that i could say. Autorun without press shift all time, if you run non stop to someone and press talk, just holding the ↑ and esc talk can get the fast run without press shift all time even if die unless you press again the shift.
Tested with steam v0.761 and with v0.761.52 works with both

Last edited:

geeca

Jan 31, 2021
I've never used the Creator tool before. I found an old guide mentioning clicking a cog wheel to propagate the presets once modified. Is that something we still have to do?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
Idk if someone noticed or talked about, but, atleast at the version i were testing, not a cheat exactly, but is a bug helps like that i could say. Autorun without press shift all time, if you run non stop to someone and press talk, just holding the ↑ and esc talk can get the fast run without press shift all time even if die unless you press again the shift.
Tested with steam v0.761 and with v0.761.52 works with both
what parent is this ''

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
I've never used the Creator tool before. I found an old guide mentioning clicking a cog wheel to propagate the presets once modified. Is that something we still have to do?
Do you mean about Variant editor?

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

Last edited:

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
on hybrid list above shows parents for variants but i guess is the breeder
Not the breader, for you can get a Hybrid you need different species, so parent 1 + parent 2 = Hybrid from, example Neko parent + Foxen parent = Catsune , breeder as human cant make hybrids, unless you have enabled spirit form, in that case if you are as spirit a fox and the other parent is a neko , you can make a catsune too.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
anyone have full save file 0.761.52?
Just load one of your old save files onto

then change the version number of your old save file to 127

Version 127

that's the save file verion for this update.

In future when new version comes out, start new game, save game, then upl;oad the file to this save edit site and find out what the new version number is, then change the version number again of one of your main save files.

Site can take upto 34 mg files.
You can reduce the file size by releasing some of the girls.

If you want to boost your girls and your mc you can do this on that site with your save game files.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if someone really does want a updated cheat for this version, here it is.

Of sorts.
1. Make back-up of your save
2. Upload your save
3. Edit the Aptitude and fertility(not sure what the max is at, but 10000 would suffice)
4. Download save
5. Replace save
6. Launch game
7. Load the edited save

fertility 10000
fertilityRank 6
Aptitude 10000
AptitudeRank 6
Lust 10000
LustRank 6
level 100

this of course is what we learn to do when someone keeps wipeing our save game history.

Last edited:

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
Just load one of your old save files onto

then change the version number of your old save file to 127

Version 127

that's the save file verion for this update.

In future when new version comes out, start new game, save game, then upl;oad the file to this save edit site and find out what the new version number is, then change the version number again of one of your main save files.

Site can take upto 34 mg files.

If you want to boost your girls and your mc you can do this on that site with your save game files.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if someone really does want a updated cheat for this version, here it is.

Of sorts.
1. Make back-up of your save
2. Upload your save
3. Edit the Aptitude and fertility(not sure what the max is at, but 10000 would suffice)
4. Download save
5. Replace save
6. Launch game
7. Load the edited save

fertility 10000
fertilityRank 6
Aptitude 10000
AptitudeRank 6
Lust 10000
LustRank 6
level 100

this of course is what we learn to do when someone keeps wipeing our save game history.
Good inf ty i have to try that for not restart all again for each one as i use male, fem and futa i should do for that different 3 xd

Guessing if there are a way to edit the appear of the ones have already at farm with higher stats, when i get them as Legend or Epic , specially for the Legend the appear not look as i want xd even if mix between same appears the colors go so different at end

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Good inf ty i have to try that for not restart all again for each one as i use male, fem and futa i should do for that different 3 xd

Guessing if there are a way to edit the appear of the ones have already at farm with higher stats, when i get them as Legend or Epic , specially for the Legend the appear not look as i want xd even if mix between same appears the colors go so different at end
BOTNTools_0.10
also good for editing save file, changing color of girls, making them look more human, make them taller and shorter, etc.

Reactions: mckHnt

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
BOTNTools_0.10
also good for editing save file, changing color of girls, making them look more human, make them taller and shorter, etc.
Only i found BOTNTools_0.9, but i read it about some issues/bugs so i will avoid it o_O

A example of what i was talking,when wants farm one with a specifical look (as the choco mint at the right), i had to spam massively the breeding for get finally 1

So the only way seems is spam legendary with a rare/epic and wait get luck for obtain the one you are trying to get or atleast is enough closer :KEK:

So to increase trait levels you have to increase world level by releasing Nephs into the wild right? , i were just using cheats for lazyness :ROFLMAO: but i wanna try increase world level without :unsure:

1729043749599.png

3.90 star(s) 111 Votes