florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017

Thx for sharing, but another issue occurred: Where is the Mirko variant? Has the current version ever had this feature? I can find risus near the watermill, but I just couldn't get to see a mere fur of those black rabbits, which makes me even wondered if this is an abandoned feature. :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

check with the variant editor, A.K.A creator cheat, see if the variant is loaded within the risu, if it is, you can copy and paste the variant Mirko to the pastle one and only mirko will pop out in game. I cannot check my own game since I created my own variants, all blue, all shiny and I have an alternate version, all human skin color and shiny. I have no longer access to the original variant colors, except with the cambion

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Steam Version is v0.761.4, if it showed correct in the main menu.
I wonder why the Steam Version is behind.
You have to choose one of the following options:

1) Because he doesn't push test builds out to Steam.
2) He's a .

In all seriousness, I think it's because his backers get exclusivity rights for as long as he sees fit.
(You can replace the Steam files with the latest version on here. It'll work just the same now that there's no more huge, sweeping changes to be made.)

Last edited:

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I checked now and that variant doesn't spawn
May I put my input on this topic?
Having played the steam version first (had not touched the version here,) I did find the Risu, and eventually level up the world level for them.
After that, I could see some of these rare, Mirko Risu variants appear.

I would surmise it is tied to the Nephilim's World Level.
Or in this case, Essence level now with the new update.

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
May I put my input on this topic?
Having played the steam version first (had not touched the version here,) I did find the Risu, and eventually level up the world level for them.
After that, I could see some of these rare, Mirko Risu variants appear.

I would surmise it is tied to the Nephilim's World Level.
Or in this case, Essence level now with the new update.
ok thank you very much I will also try to increase the level of essence, sorry if the grammar in my messages sucks, I'm Italian

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
I got stuck with a ``puzzle´´ in theory Divine trait is just for 2 species only (starfallen not included). Puzzle or glitch? >< just idk. If someone knows what could be. Maybe i have to try add another trait and not the divine one.

1728485977715.png

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
My character is male, can I make my spirit form different gender like futa ?

Edit: I just reached Hivelands but there is no quest/hint,what should I do ?

May 25, 2022

Unfortunately your spirit can only be the same gender as your character.
For the Hivelands I think you have to mate with the queen bee to get her cristal to open another gate

Reactions: gerkesiz

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018

-Gender only can be picked b4 start, so only way is create another character as futa. Only changes you can do its appear main and spirit, but not gender.

-Hivelands: You must talk with the Queen Bee, suck her bews and ask about the key, then will recive a quest. Go to Pleasure pastures and talk with Autumn for she make grow flowers, have sex with that one and you will get another quest for can get the key, one time Autumn allows you pick the key, return with the Queen Bee.

1728517117392.png 1728517154860.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gerkesiz

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
I got stuck with a ``puzzle´´ in theory Divine trait is just for 2 species only (starfallen not included). Puzzle or glitch? >< just idk. If someone knows what could be. Maybe i have to try add another trait and not the divine one.

View attachment 4115134
Looks like its a bug about some quest cant be made it because gender limits about certain traits >< 1728516787395.png

Zilcho

Sep 19, 2024
I found something that may help while I was trying to find a way to change resolutions.

Go here:
C:\Users\AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
find the Game.ini
At the very bottom is something called Creator:0
Usually you put a "1" in place of the "0" to activate something.
Confirmed to work for me!

dogegamer52

Oct 18, 2023
I don't seem to find where you put in the cheat codes anymore since the overhaul update on the UI this or last year (dont remember when) and would be a great help to know roughly where the UI is for the codes

mckHnt

Dec 27, 2018
I don't seem to find where you put in the cheat codes anymore since the overhaul update on the UI this or last year (dont remember when) and would be a great help to know roughly where the UI is for the codes
You can set the key you wants to use for that too Settings>Key Bindings>Console I preffer set substract numpad key

1728614207984.png

3.90 star(s) 111 Votes