3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
I will be complete honest, i have no idea if only him can do anything (he look like is the only one that really care about the game, since look like lostraven are now working more on the other game), this one really look like a plan b to try pick people from that garbage of game that "purple guy" have made. I really hope too that this game become a good game, the breeding games always have this curse, from all those that i have seen appear and get abandoned, so far there is only one and half that still good, at this moment, this one is the half one.
The hope is that Morah can spur the rest of the team to care as much as he claims to. I hold no illusions that he alone can carry the whole thing however. As I'd said, they've got to walk the walk to prove it's more than just talk.

Is this a jab at me or something? :unsure:
Pretty sure it's a jab at how the project looks as a whole, at least that's how I would have framed it. 10 months between releases, with little communication no less, on a project that receives monthly funding isn't a good look.

Feb 3, 2020
ATM I'm pretty nonchalent about this update being good or bad. Which could be supportive or detrimental to the game.

But I do hope for it to suceed, so this are some recommendation based on 0.4.1 update.

Recommendation(Not a demand, just giving out mine or other's opinion so that if you have the chance, to flesh out breeding farm more and make a more defined and unique monster girl genre game):
When I first played it, I had 0 clue how to advance the day through clicking the arrow button, once in a while, some newcomers also encountered this issue.Maybe you could update katelyn's tutorial. Also maybe add a day,night no. of turns limit. Like you can interact with 3 things before it moves from morning to afternoon etc. This could give players more effort to plan their time well and not just use the arrrow to skip time quickly.

As stated by an earlier post, the gender of the baby is entirely dependant on the race and gender of the parents. This meant that we will constantly have female elves, which biologically makes no sense.

No issue with cece and Nu being barren, but maybe one of the plot points could be that one of them, prob cece, loves the mc so much that they start ovulating and become fertile but only to the mc.

I don't know if you could sell dragons yet but this applies to all monster that could not be sold: General: Donating monster back will increase alliance trust -> might increase affection with the queen and/or the girl representative of the monster. Elves: maybe later on, we can sell elves girls as there is an over-abundance but still have to donate elves guys. Dragons:Increasing alliance -> gets higher ranked dragons.(Higher ranked dragons has more human features and less lizard features)

Monster girl traits(not refering to the inheritable traits): One thing that makes the monster girl genre unique is it's trait. I personally think club bifrost is it's best example of a monster girl trait. Basically monster girls are like races and a good game of that genre should focus on it's quirks and cultures. Maybe implementing some monster girls quirks to make them unique and/or improve the ingame demand for selling diff types of monster girl. For example: Having a horny season(on in bifrost's case, full moon), it increases the preg of most of the monster girls and could potentially introduce horny scenes. Dragons,mermaids can't give birth immediately but lay eggs(which could be sold) and takes a while to hatch. Cow girl being able to be milked. Elves having a harder time to gain affections and may not want to mate with other monsters when they have low trust/affection. If males don't fuck/ejaculate for a while, they will fuck and potentially breed with any females. Monster girl has different tit/ass size, while monster girl has different dick/body size, which customer might demand certain trait of. Same race has a high preg chance then mixed race. Some races might not like breeding with other races,(e.g. elves hates breeding with orcs). All of this traits provide players with more motivation to experiment breeding. You could also maybe borrow some idea from Club Bifrost:https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-club-bifrost-v1-12a-midnight-pleasure-remtairy.48518/

People wants the story to have impactful choices. That the main reason majority have issues with rika ntr scenes. I had no issues, despite being a person who dislikes ntr. I can't advice to follow or not and it should depend on team bieno if they want to commit to an easier but must be more consistent linear storyline or a more complex and more flexible complex multiple choices. But if you are going for complex:
-Maybe if you guys want to appeal to both ntr and non-ntr(not recommended if you guys aren't swamped), you could have a horny meter or smt to that extent. If the player ignores/haven't fuck a particular girl for a long time. Then it triggers a ntr scene.

-Affection stat for the girls/boys. Reaching certain stages triggers a quest. Then if two or more girls has reached a certain stat, you could pull stuff like the cece and rika threesome quest.

-Date monster girl/boys with high affection.

-high affection girls/boys can be convinced to work as breeders.(e.g. rika loving you and you selecting the you are fine with her fucking -> she becomes a breeder)

-individual girl/guy ending scenes and/or harem end

-fuck guys(we only have poe) n I'm a straight guy

Including more human races? Like maybe asian or black or other human races but live in-game with their own culture(Not because of woke diversity, but because of well, races and interbreeding).

Include more fantasy races? Dwarfs, goblins, orcs, idk trent, golems

Include more fantasy classes?(with their own quirk like maybe hiring whores to breed with the monsters but lead to std idk) Mages, warriors, sailors, blacksmiths

I DON'T think having a female mc is worth, despite the complaints/demands for one. As of now, the story is linear and having a female mc would add more effort, might break/limit the story (e.g. Rika addicted to wolve dick but as a female mc with no inhuman dick, she can't sastify Rika).

I can't think of anymore atm, but I could add more later on. Basically, good luck and hope the team won't be discouraged or overworked. And maybe in the future, breeding farm could be a game that could elevate the monster girl genre. I also believe the ppl here are just criticising the game as they atleast care about it to a certain extent. I may not have spent a lot of time on f95zone.to but I think if people think a hentai game is shit or poorly, they won't mention it in post(excluding mtl hate)

(edit)I think as of now, prioritising on making the breeding mechanic(not the sex scene) is the most important. I think the breeding should be fun and constantly engaging. Making it more versertile or being able to meet certain demands(e.g. I want wolfman with selfish trait at 900 coins ), motivates us, the player to continue on the breeding, instead of no money, search bulletin board, see cat girl, find weaker secondary cat girl, use cece to breed, sell cat girl profit, rinse n repeat tillno energy, click arrow to advance next day and if still have less money, rinse and repeat. If have alot of money, do quests,finish update's content.

(Edit) The church influence might also help with the money issue. The game is easy to earn money, which means half the time, you have no monetary motivation to do anything. Maybe the church might rise or low taxes(and we can see it at the plaza). The church might also increase the tax based on your profits for the month. You can also donate to church for infrastructures and gets bonuses for the farm. U can also donate to make the church like you more and lower the taxes or give you certain priveledges like able to visit the central church, visit the castle. The church(or any other factions) could also be a constant antagonist that would trigger certain events like letting one of your monster escape cause your barn's security upgrade is too low etc.

(Edit) maybe you could go for a dark route and you could abuse your monsters. maybe you could let your monster fight in the arena and its stat is based on the breeding stats. Winning in arena might give you more goal, infamy, some treasure that affects the game, like upgrades, and maybe you can date a guy/girl aka a new story dating route

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is this a jab at me or something? :unsure:
Of course not, there is another "game" (if i can call that, that in my opinion don't deserve having his name called) that started full of lies, and mostly of people after seeing that that game don't have anything from his "old" project (his old project was a a breeding game too, but this new one is just a dungeon crawler with a garbage breeding/farming system), was still searching for the perfect breeding game, and i believe that this game arrive to those. Don't get me wrong, i like the game, i hated that don't matter what we pick, choices don't matter, i just think that like i said, giving options to the players is always a great , i hate when a game give false choices that don't change the outcome.

I still work on the project, but like many this is just a commission based project, and given the long-lengths between updates on both projects, my involvement in minimal.
Now that said, just to know, who are the leader of this project? Since look like the involvement of both you and MorahZamora on the game are minimum (i can be complete wrong), and i have only seen GZone drawing (at picarto).

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Of course not, there is another "game" (if i can call that, that in my opinion don't deserve having his name called) that started full of lies, and mostly of people after seeing that that game don't have anything from his "old" project (his old project was a a breeding game too, but this new one is just a dungeon crawler with a garbage breeding/farming system), was still searching for the perfect breeding game, and i believe that this game arrive to those. Don't get me wrong, i like the game, i hated that don't matter what we pick, choices don't matter, i just think that like i said, giving options to the players is always a great , i hate when a game give false choices that don't change the outcome.

Now that said, just to know, who are the leader of this project? Since look like the involvement of both you and MorahZamora on the game are minimum (i can be complete wrong), and i have only seen GZone drawing (at picarto).
Ahhh I know who you're talking about, gotcha, my brain at gone 1AM got a little confused, lol

G-Zone is the lead.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
I honestly just can't bring myself to call it "ntr" or "cucking" when it's happening in a world (well, in a town so far) built around the premise of banging anything and everything with a dick, for profit in the case of the farm.
taking the bartender in consideration, she's like straightforward in that regard. The player is not shown, but it's clear she's not just sitting there only bartendering. But hey, text. He asked something about monogamy or stuff, and she be like: lol, dude, you really aren't from this place around, aren't ya?

Reactions: ankhtar

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
A question for everyone , for you the MC was the Leader or the Traitor before he lost his memory ? Just want to see yours answer and also why you think so.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure we're going to have time and go back, rewrite a lot of the lore, mechanics, tutorials and scenes such as the NTR one so that there's actual choice and proper 2+2=4 logic, and not the current 2+2=You getting cucked regardless of choices logic.
FWIW I don't think you're that far off the mark. If the goal is to have the MC have a transformation, I think a better route would be to have a "Wolfman shortage" event and take it from there. The scenes with Rika could very well be kept and just do a light reframing so that both choices ("Some monogamy is expected" and "I don't mind") feel consistent.

Tutorial need work though, I always assumed it would come after the "meet Katelyn downstairs" quest that's bugged, but it should be a priority IMO.

Reactions: Morah SDG

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
taking the bartender in consideration, she's like straightforward in that regard. The player is not shown, but it's clear she's not just sitting there only bartendering. But hey, text. He asked something about monogamy or stuff, and she be like: lol, dude, you really aren't from this place around, aren't ya?
Depending on your definition of NTR and cucking, anything outside of the player fucking everyone, including both ceci shagging monsters, and monsters shagging other monster, could be considered the played being a cuck. So basically complaining about a breeding game having cucking/NTR is like complaining your cup of water is wet inside the cup.

There's also the aspect of "who cares", this game has an animation of a muscled wolf/man hybrid essentially using a cow/woman hybrid as a fleshlight, I don't see why or how people suddenly turn their nose up at the idea that the last breeder (Rika) fancied some wolfman sausage, like the current breeder (player) fancied some some catgirl minge (or also some wolfman sausage if you chose to)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
last breeder (Rika) fancied some wolfman sausage
The main breeder was rhason, she helped probably masturbating/oral/anal some monsters (at least until this patch), in this last update she changed (or lied before) and said that she was the wolfman fucktoy because he was the "class S monster", have a dozen kids with him and she started to love him. They literally changed her just for this update, what i never understand is why she lied in the first part, she was complete open to the mc, i have no idea why a mature woman like her become scared of people judging her, even the queen said that she develop love for her monster.

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
Depending on your definition of NTR and cucking, anything outside of the player fucking everyone, including both ceci shagging monsters, and monsters shagging other monster, could be considered the played being a cuck. So basically complaining about a breeding game having cucking/NTR is like complaining your cup of water is wet inside the cup.

There's also the aspect of "who cares", this game has an animation of a muscled wolf/man hybrid essentially using a cow/woman hybrid as a fleshlight, I don't see why or how people suddenly turn their nose up at the idea that the last breeder (Rika) fancied some wolfman sausage, like the current breeder (player) fancied some some catgirl minge (or also some wolfman sausage if you chose to)
It's almost like you, and some of the other people here, are willfully ignoring the actual reason people are complaining here and in their discord. The whole getting cucked thing is only a part of the issue. The real issue is getting railroaded into a situation, with no variance in your character's reaction, after being given a choice that would definitely change your character's reaction in any other game with dialogue choices. Even choosing the open relationship option leads to your character reacting poorly to finding Rika getting boned in the wild. If getting cucked is your thing, "who cares", but if they give you options they should at least be consistent about the outcomes.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's almost like you, and some of the other people here, are willfully ignoring the actual reason people are complaining here and in their discord. The whole getting cucked thing is only a part of the issue. The real issue is getting railroaded into a situation, with no variance in your character's reaction, after being given a choice that would definitely change your character's reaction in any other game with dialogue choices. Even choosing the open relationship option leads to your character reacting poorly to finding Rika getting boned in the wild. If getting cucked is your thing, "who cares", but if they give you options they should at least be consistent about the outcomes.
This is beyond fair. I sometimes feel a lot of this stuff gets sort of lost and forgotten between updates. I wouldn't myself call this laziness, but of course I'm biased. I think it just comes down to a lot of "Hey, churn this script out, give the script flavor, make it some sexy-esque content to be enjoyed." And the problem for a guy like Lostraven is because, as he stated, a lot of this work comes in-between large segments of time. It's up to I think a guy like me to keep those consistent narratives in check, something that both BF and Amity Park are in need of, along with some previously mentioned lore revisions, proofreading, and logic consistency. And adding things to make it more consistent, and a lot of your guys' suggestions have been helpful.

Again, it all comes down to me just finding time, sitting down, putting on some CumTown and light jazz music, and going through the game and either correcting the script and making notes on stuff I can't code or script. Which should be soon with the more indoor chilly season finally coming in.

TLDR: Script needs revising in general/for narrative consistency, which j. Care will be taken so that it's got that. Roadmap needs to be formulated and made public to the fans/supporters.

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
The real issue is getting railroaded into a situation, with no variance in your character's reaction, after being given a choice that would definitely change your character's reaction in any other game with dialogue choices
This isn't the witcher lol, the story doesn't need different reactions that change dialogue, opinions, or sex scenes. If you don't like the "cucking" you can ignore it or straight up skip it.

Even choosing the open relationship option leads to your character reacting poorly to finding Rika getting boned in the wild. If getting cucked is your thing, "who cares", but if they give you options they should at least be consistent about the outcomes.
To be honest I think you care too much about the plot holes of an indie monster breeding game. If you open it up to consistency, then stuff like Katelyn not realising the obvious fact that the recent stranger (player) is having threesomes with Ceci and her mum would also be an issue.

I get if you and others don't like the cuck/NTR stuff, if I had strong opinions on a cartoon milf getting ploughed by a wolf-man hybrid then I would as well, but it isn't that big of an issue as it's being made out to be, even as far as some trying to completely write the game off over it. That being said, addressing the inconsistency isn't a problem but people are definitely getting their knickers in a twist about it.

This is beyond fair. I sometimes feel a lot of this stuff gets sort of lost and forgotten between updates. I wouldn't myself call this laziness, but of course I'm biased. I think it just comes down to a lot of "Hey, churn this script out, give the script flavor, make it some sexy-esque content to be enjoyed." And the problem for a guy like Lostraven is because, as he stated, a lot of this work comes in-between large segments of time. It's up to I think a guy like me to keep those consistent narratives in check, something that both BF and Amity Park are in need of, along with some previously mentioned lore revisions, proofreading, and logic consistency. And adding things to make it more consistent, and a lot of your guys' suggestions have been helpful.

Again, it all comes down to me just finding time, sitting down, putting on some CumTown and light jazz music, and going through the game and either correcting the script and making notes on stuff I can't code or script. Which should be soon with the more indoor chilly season finally coming in.

TLDR: Script needs revising in general/for narrative consistency, which j. Care will be taken so that it's got that. Roadmap needs to be formulated and made public to the fans/supporters.
Tbh keeping a consistent story over development is probably one of the more harder things to do with story projects, especially with adding new features in and having to make sure it all works.

Overall good work on the update, thought you guys ran off but the amount of stuff you added into the game is definitely around to doubling the content and justifies the delay.

As for the scene, it isn't a massive issue for what it is (both in story, being how being a monster breeder is an industry, and outside story since it's just one scene to introduce female breeder x monster content similar to BS and Cloud Meadow).

Always good that you're polishing the game in story as well anyway, if I may give a suggestion though, the player transforming works for the scenes but doesn't do much in the breeding pit, since most people would already have a wolfman on-hand, so it might be worth having the player in wolfman form be able to do high-affection animations, which gives a meaning to transform in the breeding pit instead of using a wolfman which can have traits as well as the animations.

Also depending on if you're planning on using Rika to be the medium for female-breed x monster animation, or use Ceci (or both), it might be a good idea to allow them to have high-affection animations as well. Just a thought though, judging by the addition of Nu and dragons I'd imagine you guys are more focused on widening the range of monsters (and thus animations that way) rather than focusing on depth of the current breeding combinations

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I understand both sides of the argument. Having the woman bang a wolf dude behind the MC's back after such a verbal agreement was made beforehand (from what people say at least, I haven't played it yet) reeks of, at the very least, cheating...? Even that is a bit of a stretch because, the way I see it, the problem with this "agreement" (within the confines of the game) is that maybe Rika doesn't consider banging one of the farm animals when the mood strikes as cheating. Hell, the MC himself does it on the regular, so by that logic, he's constantly cheating on her too, regardless of the agreement. Besides, it's a bloody breeding farm, they gave us a clue right there in the title, it was bound to happen at some point, either for smut or plot reasons.

I have trouble calling it NTR because a werewolf in the game is basically a fluffy ball of lust with a dick who'll stick it in every hole he sees, man or woman, not your intellectual arch-nemesis banging your girl while kicking your dog on national TV just to spite and humiliate you, but maybe we have different definitions for it, that's fine too.

... Do you want to believe that you played it and are giving your opinion by hearsay? Because if it is the latter, you are clearly in a big mistake, the protagonist himself is Hired by the owner, in this case Rika to work with the monsters, and the MC himself mentions it, that she put him in this situation and that it is from I public knowledge, instead what she does ... is secretly from everyone ... it is not that she fucks a werewolf from the farm, she goes to a remote forest for it while then she waits smiling for the protagonist saying that loves it ....

Spoilers Alert:
About the werewolf in this case it is "Special" because according to what Rika says he was "intelligent", he spoke like the cat girl who works with you now ... he had two penises and he especially loved Rika ... they acted like a couple with the consent of the former husband ...

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Also depending on if you're planning on using Rika to be the medium for female-breed x monster animation
it would be good to have the male and other basic animations finished, before opening the pandora box of drawing the same amount for females PC, burdening the consistency.

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
This isn't the witcher lol, the story doesn't need different reactions that change dialogue, opinions, or sex scenes. If you don't like the "cucking" you can ignore it or straight up skip it.
Then what's the point of being given dialogue options in the first place? Why not remove them outright if none of them are meant to change anything? There would even be less work for the devs if dialogue options weren't a thing, seeing as they wouldn't need to consider any player choices into the writing, yet here we are.

To be honest I think you care too much about the plot holes of an indie monster breeding game.
Should I not when the devs are actually trying to write a plot? What's with all the cutscenes and dialogue if I'm not meant to care about the plot?

Look, I really appreciate the work you've been putting in and I'm glad you guys are engaging with us more now, but it's totally fair. Your team is being given real money by actual people to work on this. Hiccups happen, I know. I've worked on big projects with a lot of moving parts too, and receiving criticism is part of the territory, especially when you're working on someone else's dime. I'm inclined to believe you when you say you care as much as you do, but the people ragging on us for bringing up issues like this are doing a disservice to both your team and the future of the game by attempting to sweep the issues under the rug instead of having them addressed to make the game better. A better, more consistent game is more marketable and will likely draw in more patrons which in turn will net you more resources to make the game even better.

That said, keeping notes on your plot threads is a great way to keep consistent, especially when working in a team and with time gaps. There's a reason it's good etiquette to comment and document computer code. It's a nightmare debugging an undocumented mess you're returning to after a hiatus or that your predecessor or colleague hands off to you, and the same is true with a plotline. To be completely clear, I'm not saying the writing here is a mess, I just want to illustrate the correlation.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes