3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Fapmachine69

Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have time and go back, rewrite a lot of the lore, mechanics, tutorials and scenes such as the NTR one so that there's actual choice and proper 2+2=4 logic, and not the current 2+2=You getting cucked regardless of choices logic.

[/QUOT
Honestly great to hear. Everything up till the railroaded "fake fidelity" was great. Looking forward to what you guys do with it.

Don't shy away from having choices in the game, just commit to making them matter.

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Hello, can someone post how get the new scenes? i dont want to miss one haha. (from pag 3 to 6 for Characters and 9 to 10 for Monster Combinations).

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Hello, can someone post how get the new scenes? i dont want to miss one haha. (from pag 3 to 6 for Characters and 9 to 10 for Monster Combinations).
For Monter Combinations , don't forget to do Cecilla with the Female Dog and the New High Stat Monster. There are also the Catboy-Catgirl, Werewolf-Elf and the two scenes of MC-dragon girl.

For page 3 to 6, do all the quest (the first one will stay grey but it doens't matter). The only one you can misses are the page 3-2 and page 4-2. To do the first one it's at the bar, not inside but on the side, there is a zone where you can go. For the last one, it's easier to finish all the quest and go work at the bar.

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
For Monter Combinations , don't forget to do Cecilla with the Female Dog and the New High Stat Monster. There are also the Catboy-Catgirl, Werewolf-Elf and the two scenes of MC-dragon girl.

For page 3 to 6, do all the quest (the first one will stay grey but it doens't matter). The only one you can misses are the page 3-2 and page 4-2. To do the first one it's at the bar, not inside but on the side, there is a zone where you can go. For the last one, it's easier to finish all the quest and go work at the bar.
I can send you pm later? (I'm busy right now, i want to send you Screenshots of the Gallery).

anonimon

Jan 30, 2021
There is a lot of talk about the story in the comments but there is one more important aspect of the game, breeding. In my opinion, the story is very nice because it gives players a nice sense of progression and something that they can gravitate to, what I'm worried about is the breeding element.

For example, I understand that the current "request system" (for the farm animals) is not complete or it's even a placeholder. I hope that it will be expanded upon substantially (request for animals with special traits, traits of a certain level, multiple animals in one request, the color of the animal, etc.)

Another thing is that currently, breeding comes down to spamming the breed button and hoping for animals to inherit correct traits, it is just not fun. What the game need is more activities connected to the breeding part of the game, other games tried something like milking the animals, Breeding Farm has a vegetable garden so maybe managing food for the animals or due to a high number of women NPCs, letting player invite them to "help" on the farm.

Of course, traits will be fixed and expanded upon (some are even placeholders but that's ok for now) but I hope that there will be a lot of creativity with them. This is the main thing that breeding is for so the more trait there are the more fun player will have finding new ones and mixing and matching them while breeding. (Breeding Season had a lot of interesting ones but they required additional models in-game so this may not be possible to that extend unless you are able to produce a lot more additional art and models).

Town in this early version is just empty, there is nothing to do there except quests, even buying animals was reduced to pressing one button on the screen, which may not be a bad idea but then there is even less need to visit the town outside the quests. The same goes for all other areas in the game like "Forest" which is empty until the quest triggers. Incorporating those areas into other gameplay loops may be very difficult to do before (hopefully) a full game release.

All of this is of course wishful thinking. I know game development is an immense challenge, especially for a small team. There may be a lot of different ways to improve the breeding part (maybe even some nasty ones like selling animals to a meat processing plant or something worse).

Nice work so far and good luck :).

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
All of this is of course wishful thinking. I know game development is an immense challenge, especially for a small team. There may be a lot of different ways to improve the breeding part (maybe even some nasty ones like selling animals to a meat processing plant or something worse).
When I read this paragraph I remembered how the elves told you you couldn't sell elven offspring or there would be consequences, so now we can only donate them to the elven village. Even if I myself prefer to play as a good person in games, I still couldn't help but think "What would happen if I actually could sell an elf?". Maybe making it so that we can actually sell elves and get tons of profit, but doing so obviously damaging our relationship with them and other negative consequences like getting involved with shady black market slaver groups and stuff looking to bring us down and take the profit for themselves.
This game has lots of potential to be great, I hope the team can keep up delivering.
Every breeding type game until now has either been abandoned, cancelled or become a cheap cash grab for lazy devs. I sure hope this game manages to continue delivering what, until now has been a fun experience.

Reactions: anonimon

redrobin222

Apr 23, 2019
Hello, I already asked this, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download the earlier Ren'Py versions of the game?

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
aint remember since been a loooong time
shit cant help u dude
old quests aint appear on my save file
da new update add a fucking office 4 Katelyn

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes