3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Is it me or is this game basically still an early alpha after 2 years and the first quest is now broken for 1 year or so?
It seems like this game has nothing going for it apart from pretty sprites and backgrounds.
The first quest doesn't matter because there is no content with Katelyn. It was just the quest to start the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
So. After searching the thread for a good 30 minutes and trying my best to not be that 100th person asking this,
is there a walkthrough for the newer events in the game?

I've recruited Nu, and the next quest is supposedly Rika II, which I cannot seem to progress.
The only thing I can make happen is the Mc visiting her room in the night, saying he just stopped by, and leaving.

Any pointers on her or any other character really, would be greatly appreciated

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Is the android version of the fixed now ? Cause I played this game before and I can't leave the room I played it by the android version

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone else having issue with the first quest? Can't seem to find Kath anywhere to meet again. I've done the elven quest, Poe quest, gotten my breeding license, still can't progress the first mission though.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
The quest is broken or not implemented.
There's like 100 posts about the same problem and it hasn't been fixed in a year or so.
Oh so I don't need to do the quest to continue the game? Been kinda confused on what to do and just playing around waiting for the next thing to just pop. Hell haven't even seen Kath since the beginning of the game.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
The elf quest and the quest with the catgirl just have the last part strike-through and the text is talking about future developments.
I wouldn't exactly call that finished.
There isn't even any clear hint you can't progress further, only the button being green - as opposed to the bugged first quest which has a brown button.
All the quest are currently finished, the story isn't. In this version there is no more quest and none are unfinished. Don't mislead him by talking about things that aren't currently in the game.

SecretWeeb

Sep 6, 2021
Help!
Game crashes shortly after opening it, usually at the main menu or before it.
I played a previous version with no problems on this same PC a while ago, even unlocked the entire gallery.
I'm on Windows 7, I tried: running the .exe as an admin, deleting my save files and extracting the game again from the .rar.

Edit: it seems all unity games are crashing for me, so I don't think this is the right place to seek help, since the problem is probably on my side. I'll leave this post here just in case a wizard passes by and has mercy on me, the problem seems to be either related to my gpu and it's driver :cry:.

Last edited:

redredredredx10

Aug 1, 2020
is there a guide to unlock events and galleries, two monthly-payment in so far and only 1 scene is unlocked, Im kinda lost at this point

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes