3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
guys im stuck on the mission where it said "well , i called out to her . Now just need to know more about our aloof cat girl " when i meet her at night in town i got stucked at the dialogue " what do you want " i cannot do anything beside setting options. Is this a bug?

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
How do i talk to Cece i am on the Nuran quest? Gotta ask her who he is, but i dont know how to talk with her.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
I don't know if it will help the people who have a bug with Cecille but what is the order of your quests ?

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Is there a way to force a quest to completion? I can't compelte "stranger in a strange land..." 1) Should head downstairs and meet with Katelyn again.

I've maxed out my level and a few mobs, completed "here! Kitty, Kitty!" and "Poes Plight" but am not unlocking any other quests, likely due to the first one

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Is there a way to force a quest to completion? I can't compelte "stranger in a strange land..." 1) Should head downstairs and meet with Katelyn again.

I've maxed out my level and a few mobs, completed "here! Kitty, Kitty!" and "Poes Plight" but am not unlocking any other quests, likely due to the first one
The first quest can't be completed or wasn't updated but it's not important.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
How do I get the other quests to unlock then such as the elf and dragon ones?
The only advices I can give is when you go to the next day, do it by sleeping in your bed and also visiting all the place. In the end you will found them.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
The only advices I can give is when you go to the next day, do it by sleeping in your bed and also visiting all the place. In the end you will found them.
Yeah just spent 3 days trying morning, night, and night after working at bar on every room/building/location.

Nothing happens on any

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
guys im stuck on the mission where it said "well , i called out to her . Now just need to know more about our aloof cat girl " when i meet her at night in town i got stucked at the dialogue " what do you want " i cannot do anything beside setting options. Is this a bug?
I am in the same situation atm, exactly the same thing happens. And i can't move forward.

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah just spent 3 days trying morning, night, and night after working at bar on every room/building/location.

Nothing happens on any
Some of those quests require you to have made at least the first payment to the church (and potentially advanced/completed some of the other quests) before they can advance. You won't be able to complete everything currently ingame until probably halfway through the second month, if not longer, depending how well you are making money.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Not really, so far most monstergirls have scenes with you and with the male version of their species but nothing outside of their species yet (Scenewise) you can intermix but not yet with scenes.
i was talking about one of the female characters,cant remember the name

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
somebody cares I just tackled it from game design dilemma that the moment you reach end game there is nothing more for you to do... anyway it was just an idea, it doesn't need to be good one ;)

And I agree with you that breeding games are either bad, unfinished or destined for failure for some ungodly reason.
The issue is that it becomes a perpetual grindfest otherwise, so the players might as well feel incentivised to just give themselves unlimited money to bypass the annoyance.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes