3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I saw it, I even thought it was funny, because it's almost the same image, and I was confused when I read your comment thinking it was mine! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I bought a dragon girl with this skill, but no explanation appears when I place the cursor over it. So I have no idea what it does.
View attachment 1597098
I haven't seen dragon girls. Didn't know they existed. Where/when did you get that?

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
I haven't seen dragon girls. Didn't know they existed. Where/when did you get that?
I won't be able to say what I did exactly as a trigger to start their story, but it was after unlocking the elves, fixing the lighthouse and completing the first part of Rika's content. After that Katelyn came to talk to me if I could look for a way to attract dragon girls to the farm. Oh, and I'm a class C breeder with 30 points of intimacy with Rika.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think in the old game, Breeding Season had mxm content, but at the moment in this game Breeding Farm, it doesn't.

Breeding Season was abandoned and they started this new project.
This game, not Breeding Season, allows you to put a male on both sides of the breeding que, and click the breed button, adding experience to both monsters. Even without showing a sex scene, it is assumed that both male monsters bred with each other, especially since it says they have bred together. That alone deserves a gay tag. Being able to place a female on both sides should get this game a lesbian tag, as well. So, in essence, this game should have both gay and lesbian tags.

Reactions: battali0n

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
This game, not Breeding Season, allows you to put a male on both sides of the breeding que, and click the breed button, adding experience to both monsters. Even without showing a sex scene, it is assumed that both male monsters bred with each other, especially since it says they have bred together. That alone deserves a gay tag. Being able to place a female on both sides should get this game a lesbian tag, as well. So, in essence, this game should have both gay and lesbian tags.
I understand, but I think in case he's asking about the visual part, in breeding season I think they had animated images of mxm. Now it doesn't.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I understand, but I think in case he's asking about the visual part, in breeding season I think they had animated images of mxm. Now it doesn't.
It's been a really long time since I played Breeding Season and can't remember lol. Or maybe it is that I never even tried in that game haha. Not sure.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
It's been a really long time since I played Breeding Season and can't remember lol. Or maybe it is that I never even tried in that game haha. Not sure.
Yep the old one have a couple scenes i dont know if this one one is gonna have some mxm scenes if not the gay tag is misplaced

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Dragon girls are event-locked. You need to clear the Elf event first, then apparently the wolf transformation one before you get the dragon event started. After that you can recruit the plant girl and dragons using gold bought on the barn upgrade guy.

Chyper1

Jan 16, 2022
Dragon girls are event-locked. You need to clear the Elf event first, then apparently the wolf transformation one before you get the dragon event started. After that you can recruit the plant girl and dragons using gold bought on the barn upgrade guy.
So Ive got the gold for the dragons, but I cant seem to find where to buy/ recruit them. Is there an event Im missing or something?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ah. Well, I am not even sure how to cleat the elf event, to be honest. I had an elf show up to the farm, and I started breeding her. I have seen no more events since then. I feel like my event quest log is bugged or something, because it doesn't seem to update after each event to tell me what to do next. It's still stuck on "go downstairs and visit (forgot daughter's name) again" and doesn't progress.

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for that.

Now onto other things.
I can no longer sell any catgirls even though I have 20-30 of them ranging from lvl 1 -lvl 100, it just wont allow the selling of them any more.
I don't know what happen but I can now sell catgirls again.

And now to the tags that are needed.
With the dragons there is a creampie so that tag is needed.
Internal view tag needed for the inseminating of the egg.
Pregnancy tag needed, even though its fast it is still needed in the tags.

Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

Voice tag needed.
Incest tag needed.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
(There monster but you have sex with the women and make a child/adult then you can have sex with child/adult child, this is incest.)
You can also considered the female child/adult child as a virgin since it will be her first time having sex after being born.
So virgin tag needed.
ADD 2 more to the list.
The transformation tag is need for MC changing from human to wolfman. View attachment 1478290
Ahegao [Used when a character displays a orgasm face with her tongue sticking out.] View attachment 1478291
IMO those tags should only be used if there's at least some level of focus in the game about them. You can impregnate but you can't see them pregnant or anything. You can breed monsters that are related, but the game doesn't acknowledge it at all. Same for virgin tag. They're all only technically applicable, but not useful for people actually looking for those kinks in a game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
IMO those tags should only be used if there's at least some level of focus in the game about them. You can impregnate but you can't see them pregnant or anything. You can breed monsters that are related, but the game doesn't acknowledge it at all. Same for virgin tag. They're all only technically applicable, but not useful for people actually looking for those kinks in a game.
All we can go on is what the "Rules" say.
I wish to see bellies growing bigger and is why I play other games that mods allow it in.
Fallout 4 is a great one with good sex mods + pregnancy. Fallout4 2022-01-17 22-07-12-28.jpg
I wish all games would work like this but it will never be.

• Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Game called breeding farm doesn't have a pregnancy tag? Seems right.
It should have the tag because you are impregnating and the girls gives birth one after the other.
You can't have a birth without impregnating the girl first.

Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

Since this VN/game is all about impregnating lots of girls so they give birth to monsters the tag is needed.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes