3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Game called breeding farm doesn't have a pregnancy tag? Seems right.
The ban hammer of many sites are looming over breeding games with "pregnancy" tag on it. Since it implies giving birth to smol offsprings and made the offspring a further potential breeding partn-*whack*

It's exactly why many games in this genre tend to utilize loopholes such as eggs, magic, time and space womb, auto-legal age birth and the likes

i mean, they could still utilize pregnancy state and THEN use the loopholes above but maybe the dev feels it ain't worth the risk of being put on their income source's watchlist

Reactions: SecretWeeb

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Game called breeding farm doesn't have a pregnancy tag? Seems right.
Does it even need any? The original game kinda explained that with some sort of getting offsprings from the void (do not remember in details), I guess devs just have to come up with a similar explanation to make it clear (not many remember what was in Breeding Season since that game is abandoned ages ago).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does it even need any? The original game kinda explained that with some sort of getting offsprings from the void (do not remember in details), I guess devs just have to come up with a similar explanation to make it clear (not many remember what was in Breeding Season since that game is abandoned ages ago).
It takes the act of sex to make a new monster no matter how that monster comes into being.
The act of sex to make a new monster is still impregnating to me.

Reactions: Dopplyn

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It should have the tag because you are impregnating and the girls gives birth one after the other.
You can't have a birth without impregnating the girl first.

Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]

Since this VN/game is all about impregnating lots of girls so they give birth to monsters the tag is needed.
Sarcasm was missed, I see lmao

xffNoct

Sep 18, 2020
Work perfectly for me....just copy and paste into field 1 and input the numerical amount. I am on the latest version if that helps.

Also was thinking about trying Artemis, how do you feel about it?

vigasvelho

Jan 17, 2021
Also was thinking about trying Artemis, how do you feel about it?
It's just a fantastic game. Characters that are meant to be liked are REALLY likable and characters that are meant to be disliked are REALLY dislikable without really turning them into one dimensional monsters. If you don't mind spending your whole life plus a day between updates, I'd say give it a go. It really has the potential to be the best AVN out there. (v0.3.0 just came out yesterday)

Edit: That girl on my signature (aka Kindra Kapuletti) is the absolute best SC I've ever seen in an AVN.

alt4td

Jul 19, 2020
can someone help me? im 50 days in but the first step of the stranger in the strange land quest hasnt popped yet. ive tried everything and still nothing. everything outside of that one quest is working fine.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
can someone help me? im 50 days in but the first step of the stranger in the strange land quest hasnt popped yet. ive tried everything and still nothing. everything outside of that one quest is working fine.
its bugged. cant be completed but you dont need to complete it anyway, just ignore it.

Krystopher

Nov 19, 2020
Pls help

I've unlocked everything in the gallery but the monster combination animations won't play. I click on them and nothing happens, while the animations on the first 6 pages work perfectly.

Any tips?

Nanaki26

Dec 14, 2018
So am i the only one having problems where the male wolf in the animation is missing most of his body? As well as Cecilia's eyes disappearing when she blinks and her hair being gone when breeding?

Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes