3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Witch only appears later in the story... on my first playthrough i hit day 100, bred a bunch of monsters and earnd a lot of gold yet apparently i missed a bunch of quests... so yeah, i think its a bit unclear how to trigger some of the quests.
Anyway i found this, it might help.

Thanks!

Tzark

Dec 13, 2017
So, i did search through comments, and im still not clear on the case.. Stranger in a strange land, *i should head downstairs and meet up with katelyn again* She's never there?? im on day 97, completet Poe's plight, here! kitty,kitty!, Elf girl in the forst, and at the buying dress step of Wooingthe Widow.

is it a bugg? i see ppl mention debug code, but the attatchment linked dosent mention Katelyn?
Its V0.4,1 on PC.

Otherwise, very enjoyable game, looking forwards to more animation of the breeding.

Reactions: mataiusking

Tzark

Dec 13, 2017
Oh, also. The hide function. How the hell do you 'unhide' it again ^^? iv hit every key there is and the only thing that worked was going by memory of hitting buttons where they would be and resize the window via menu.

Reactions: Dim342

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, i did search through comments, and im still not clear on the case.. Stranger in a strange land, *i should head downstairs and meet up with katelyn again* She's never there?? im on day 97, completet Poe's plight, here! kitty,kitty!, Elf girl in the forst, and at the buying dress step of Wooingthe Widow.

is it a bugg? i see ppl mention debug code, but the attatchment linked dosent mention Katelyn?
Its V0.4,1 on PC.

Otherwise, very enjoyable game, looking forwards to more animation of the breeding.
That is the only quest so far that is not done and it ends there with no more content.

Don't remember how to show or unhide that, been to long since I played.

QSharpe

Jan 29, 2022
Is there a way to go from day to night without using the 'skip day' button?

(Edited out my other question about a quest line, it just finally triggered.)

Last edited:

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I'm on step 6 of Hunting Dragons (take the hair to the witch) and it's not working, I know where the witch lives, I go in there, she isn't there, I return at night, she isn't there, tried again another day, nope, tried the forest at night and day, still nothing, can someone help me out?

EDIT: Figured it out? for some reason the witch only appeared after the tax collection scene (I got to the quest around day 29, had the hair on day 31) so I guess this game is super tied to time progression?

Terror of death

Feb 13, 2021
If anyone can help with on transferring save data that be great. I had to change computers and I want to transfer my save data from the game, however I'm having some difficulty in locating the data. I tried to google it however I cant seem to find the right info.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
If anyone can help with on transferring save data that be great. I had to change computers and I want to transfer my save data from the game, however I'm having some difficulty in locating the data. I tried to google it however I cant seem to find the right info.
To find your save you have to go to %appdata%/LocalLow/Team Bieno. Now, for the save it depend of where you place them, the name of the files are misleading so you will have to test by yourself. Also, just in case the save is a .json and this save will take you back when you made it, if you did it before finishing you will have to do what you miss. I'm sorry if it's not clear.

Terror of death

Feb 13, 2021
To find your save you have to go to %appdata%/LocalLow/Team Bieno. Now, for the save it depend of where you place them, the name of the files are misleading so you will have to test by yourself. Also, just in case the save is a .json and this save will take you back when you made it, if you did it before finishing you will have to do what you miss. I'm sorry if it's not clear.
I managed to fumble my way to transfer my saves took me about 30 minutes to figure it out with google but I got to work with the icloud.

Jul 17, 2018
I just started playing thia game, and I have a question. Is there anymore content with Cece after threesome with Rika? I know you can still breed with her, but is there anything besides that?

secboy017

Mar 12, 2022
Pretty decent game- but for some reason, Cece's hair just turned white, and I can't figure out how to change it back to blue. I tried to edit the monster export thing, but it wouldn't take it once I had edited it. I even started the game over and Cece's hair was still white instead of blue. Any ideas?

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Pretty decent game- but for some reason, Cece's hair just turned white, and I can't figure out how to change it back to blue. I tried to edit the monster export thing, but it wouldn't take it once I had edited it. I even started the game over and Cece's hair was still white instead of blue. Any ideas?
Her hairs are now white, it's not a bug.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well when comes the new update for puplic? as far i know 6 month. September last year comes the version 0.4.1 out so now after 6 month (we have still March) is my question when comes the new puplic version.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes