3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But I just started the game??
So, that is the first quest you get in the game and since it says "Again" that tells me you seen the first time and now the quest is ended for now, its not a bug its where the quest ends in this update.

Reactions: UsuiTkumi

UsuiTkumi

Nov 8, 2021
Can someone tell me how to unlock this
Maybe i missed something or did something wrong
Any walkthrough maybe?

Btw its version 0.4.1

Estarossa

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock this
Maybe i missed something or did something wrong
Any walkthrough maybe?

Btw its version 0.4.1
First screenshot you have to work at night at the pub twice and select the correct option and for the second screenshot is just another result of the blackjack game but I dont know if you can go there again after you pass that point in the main story.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
does anyone knows the state of development of the game? is it abandoned, on hold, coming really soon? i left the game patreon a few months ago since they take more than 2 months to release updates (personal rule of mine, more than 2 months between updates, no monetary support) and its been almost 6 months since the last release.

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
does anyone knows the state of development of the game? is it abandoned, on hold, coming really soon? i left the game patreon a few months ago since they take more than 2 months to release updates (personal rule of mine, more than 2 months between updates, no monetary support) and its been almost 6 months since the last release.
Don't expect much, the team probably doesn't care about this project. Pretty sure they're only keeping it "active" because it makes a good amount of money each month. Last time it took about this long to get the update out and it did not contain months worth of content.

Reactions: aspar4gus and Csomi

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Don't expect much, the team probably doesn't care about this project. Pretty sure they're only keeping it "active" because it makes a good amount of money each month. Last time it took about this long to get the update out and it did not contain months worth of content.
The game was nearly 2 times bigger when you compare 0.3 and 0.4 .

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
The game was nearly 2 times bigger when you compare 0.3 and 0.4 .
Tbh they do a lot per update, just a lot of issues making it not seem a lot, first they changed engine and this update they had issues with the artist (hence why Ceci looks different). That being said it's still hard to say how big v0.5 will be (doesn't help patron posts are blocked for non-payers), but from what I can tell they take ages to update but they keep up on the amount of content per update.

I wish they would update us more, their patron posts are supporter only and the streams don't archive so it's pretty in the dark, even last update they kept delaying but didn't say anything about it (which ofc wasn't them scamming but just working on the update), it doesn't help the creator of breeding season abandoned that then did the same with cloud meadow, so people pretty much treat the games as cursed-to-be-abandoned already.

glazed_donut

Jul 28, 2021
Is it possible to fuck Rika again with the werewolf transformation? I kinda accidentally skipped the choices after the scene and overwrote the save. Was just curious if it'll affect the gameplay somehow

Reactions: Spilt Octopus

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
This was my first time trying this game and I remember Breeding Season from way back in the day. This doesn't feel like it's had 6 years of development (I'm guessing at dev time from when breeding season ended). Especially given that they had a place to start from.

Also as a side note. Is there any reason to progress in this game? I've bred all the monsters. Gave them all maxed out traits and levelled them all to 100. But I still only get contracts for low level monsters, even the few contracts I get can be filled in one day with ease but they just generate so little income. But at the same time I have nothing to spend my income on except for a larger barn or more gold. Neither of which seem useful since you only need 1 dragon to be able to breed more and I already don't use all 20 spaces in the barn. It feels like the core mechanic has been poorly implemented.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
This was my first time trying this game and I remember Breeding Season from way back in the day. This doesn't feel like it's had 6 years of development (I'm guessing at dev time from when breeding season ended). Especially given that they had a place to start from.

Also as a side note. Is there any reason to progress in this game? I've bred all the monsters. Gave them all maxed out traits and levelled them all to 100. But I still only get contracts for low level monsters, even the few contracts I get can be filled in one day with ease but they just generate so little income. But at the same time I have nothing to spend my income on except for a larger barn or more gold. Neither of which seem useful since you only need 1 dragon to be able to breed more and I already don't use all 20 spaces in the barn. It feels like the core mechanic has been poorly implemented.
Different game mate. Breeding Season imploded, 2 lead devs cucked each other and supporters.

This one started back in Aug 2019. But these guys are running like 3 other projects, sooo development is slow, but decent when it arrives.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well and when exactly comes now for "Non-Patreon" members the new version? Why dont they focus this game more cause we must wait after each uptade 6 or 7 month before a new version got released. I wish i could support the patreon version of this game but sadly i have a legal Guardian who had forbit me to open or support someone on Patreon.

coolcats28

Aug 28, 2020
When are they gonna add any gay content. If there aren't any at all, why is this label as gay. Please devs like make more gay content in this game like I want MxM scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes