3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need guide..I dunno what should I do I just do breed every day to fulfill quest only?
Explore everywhere including the town and forest and such.
Talk to everyone you find.

Hotfrost11

Sep 16, 2021
I need help, I did something to the setting and that made everything blurry. Is there any suggestion?
I tried changing the resolution but it did nothing, any way to delete all data?

Last edited:

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
Is this game still being actively updated? It would be great to see more characters stories fleshed out more like Eros (dialog and scenes for threesomes), Talia (extra scenes, more experiments, etc) Elizabeth (dialog for dates, corruption, and even "church" services), Valerie (more clothing options for the gals back at the farm, and being able to pick their clothing), Cece (ability to change clothes, and more sex options), more interactions with the witch, the elves in the forest, and the dragons, more hotsprings/date content, Katelyn (Her content is minimal)

I would love to see how this game pans out, in the long run, but this gap in updates is concerning. :(

Blck

May 22, 2017
Is this game still being actively updated? It would be great to see more characters stories fleshed out more like Eros (dialog and scenes for threesomes), Talia (extra scenes, more experiments, etc) Elizabeth (dialog for dates, corruption, and even "church" services), Valerie (more clothing options for the gals back at the farm, and being able to pick their clothing), Cece (ability to change clothes, and more sex options), more interactions with the witch, the elves in the forest, and the dragons, more hotsprings/date content, Katelyn (Her content is minimal)

I would love to see how this game pans out, in the long run, but this gap in updates is concerning. :(
You will need to be paitient cuz this devs are hell of slow working but giving decend updates.
You should be ready to wait more then year for the update to come.
In terms of these things you menthioned they will focus more on female MC and probably witch and elizabeth.

Reactions: sangri31

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018

They prolly need to have the game tagged as abandoned or on hold, maybe that way, if not an actual update, we will get at least more communication on the dev team part.

somethingblue

Sep 21, 2017
They prolly need to have the game tagged as abandoned or on hold, maybe that way, if not an actual update, we will get at least more communication on the dev team part.
They barely communicate with their discord server, you think they're gonna care about informing random users on f95?

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
They barely communicate with their discord server, you think they're gonna care about informing random users on f95?
i didnt mean here, i was refering to comunicating on patreon, discord and so on. i might be wrong since i havent checked in a freaking long time, but since the start of the year they only had like 2/3 posts on patreon, and was about a monster poll, rsults of the poll and not sure if it was a art stream.

Sage101

Apr 28, 2021
I think my game might be bugged i cant progress the first quest the text just keeps saying to find katelyn downstairs

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well why are the devs so slow with the update? As far I had know they have more project ongoing as a Sample: Amity Park. I guess this game and other ones do they "Prefer" more important as Breeding Farm. And I think I am not the only one who think and wait "Patiently" of the new update. I hate it to wait month over month over month of a new Update. And I be not the only one who hates to wait to long for a update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think my game might be bugged i cant progress the first quest the text just keeps saying to find katelyn downstairs
No your game is not bugged because that is the main quest and that is where is stops for now.
You are at the end of content for that quest.

Reactions: Sage101

MyrosRed

May 20, 2022
So, could someone help me out in how to get the gallery image of page 2, slot 1? I feel like I missed it somewhere and may have to play another round/play through.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
So, could someone help me out in how to get the gallery image of page 2, slot 1? I feel like I missed it somewhere and may have to play another round/play through.
You have to win again at the blackjack. If I remember right, you had a choice when you won so you have to choose the other one when you win again.

Hotfrost11

Sep 16, 2021
Can someone please help me? My resolution is crap and I can't change it, I tried deleting and redownloading Breeding Farm, but it isn't doing crap.

MyrosRed

May 20, 2022
I am curious, but is Rika and Eros the only bangable girls after all the quests are done? Is there a way to have those nightly hook ups with Cecelia? Also... wow an quick interactive with Rika. Huh. I'm impress but now also wanting one for both Talia and CeceLia, since those two are more my speed of interest.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes